Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:25 AM

Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport (33725 Views)

Nigerian Conman Weeps As He's Jailed In The UK For Fraud / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / How Do I Get An International Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by lalasticlala(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
. US-based Nigerian weeps as bus boy vanishes with her N1.4m, international passport in Lagos

. Eyewitnesses said the America-based woman, simply identified as Nkechinyere, alerted a load carrier to help her carry her luggage to one of the interstate buses at the Maza-Maza Motor Park

A woman who just landed in Nigeria from the United States of America to celebrate the Christmas in her village in Anambra State, wept uncontrollably at the Maza-Maza area of Lagos State on Tuesday after a luggage carrier (porter) disappeared with her items, including $8,000 dollars (N1.4 million).

Eyewitnesses said the America-based woman, simply identified as Nkechinyere, alerted a load carrier to help her carry her luggage to one of the interstate buses at the Maza-Maza Motor Park.
The woman only looked away briefly and before she knew it, the load carrier had disappeared with her luggage containing $8,000, her passport and other important documents.

One of the eyewitnesses said the woman boarded a cab from FESTAC Town to Maza-Maza, where she wanted to board an interstate bus to Anambra State.
He said all efforts to trace the load carrier were abortive.

The woman was said to have arrived Maza-Maza around 6am on Tuesday from the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, to board a bus to the eastern part of the country before the unfortunate incident happened.

The eyewitness said: “As soon as the load carriers sighted the woman, about five of them converged on her.

“Everyone expected them to offload the luggage and put them in the bus heading to Anambra State.
“One of them walked away with the woman’s luggage.”
Nkechinyere was said to have broken down and wept after she realized she would never see her luggage, money and international passport again.
Nkechinyere reportedly screamed and asked no one in particular: “This man has killed me!

“All my traveling documents and $8,000 were in that bag.
“Where do I start now?
“Who will assist me?
“The other load carriers said they have never seen the man before.
“How do I go back to Los Angeles (USA)?

“I never knew Nigeria is still as bad as this!”
The chairman of the park, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said: “This is festive season.

“We have warned all our passengers to be wary of the load carriers.

“Before Christmas, we tried to identify load carriers in every motor park in Maza-Maza to avoid what we are witnessing today.
“Our concern is how the woman will go back to her base in US.”

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/us-based-nigerian-weeps-as-bus-boy-vanishes-with-her-n1-4m-international-passport-in-lagos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by datguru: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by mifavour(f): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
obviously a bad Xmas for her.

4 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by jacabi(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
He will surely see the repercussion sooner or later.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
What a sad news.

but that woman sha, whatever happened to her handbag. I ve not heard of such, everybody i know always have their money and travel documents inside their hand bags.
had it been her travel documents were with her, probably she had a return ticket. (If na me na to go back i no do xmas 4 naija again.)

40 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
d guy jazz am undecided

3 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ehya pele...God will surely intervene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by colossus2: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
One chance

2 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by Sparrow13: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
may the i.diot be caught

20 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
That is such a horrible thing to do to someone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by holatin(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
the porter is laughing and happy at the moment.
one man meat is another man kilichi
Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by IKJ66(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Na 9ja we dey,,,,,,,,,,anything does happen !!!!!
Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by donstevico(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
hmm
Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by grandstar(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is really sad. She might have saved all year for this trip. I feel sorry for her embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

17 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by zibi2(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Every disappointment is a blessing

4 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by freshness2020: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wicked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by aspirebig: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Too bad...
Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by Akshow: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
she don enter one shance.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by boma95(f): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
so nigeria is still as bad as ds smh....bad xmas for d poor lady

3 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by ireneony(f): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
this is a spiritual problem o cos without her document she cannot return to america.
the enemy in her village must be work sad

11 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by Hollawaley(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sorry,what goes around comes around,the theif boy will surely get paid back in his own Coin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by chesterlee(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bad xmas for her...

The boy go feel say he don hammer...he no know say na curse he use him hand carry! angry

4 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by Iykebestbt(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
vote the peoples General..Change

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
He he...maga don pay cheesy
Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by otokx(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
The story get as e be, too many loose ends.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by colossus2: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
lalasticlala:

One of the eyewitnesses said the woman boarded a cab from FESTAC Town to Maza-Maza, where she wanted to board an interstate bus to Anambra State
mtcheeew....was she going to spend dollars in the village?
even if dat kain money no dey the bag, she go inflate the amount

5 Likes

Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by fireforfire: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Chaiiii
Naija dey fear me.
Re: Us-based Nigerian Weeps As Boy Vanishes With Her N1.4m, International Passport by Elcemento(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cattle Spotted At Ibadan Airport (Photos) / Heavy Downpour Destroys Owerri-Onitsha Federal Highway : Pics & Video / Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.