Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Big Scam Please Read About - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Big Scam Please Read About (4452 Views)

Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. / Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read / : Mitsubishi Sigma: Please, Read And Advise: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Scam Please Read About by JOHN1234: 3:51am On Dec 11, 2008
Good now i have your attention.

2004 Toyota Highlander. Automatic 6 cylinder all wheel drive. Cloth interior , run's excellent. 5 passenger.

Very nice car. Got it off lease from Toyota. Clean car ,clean title mileage is 190000 km's

1.2 m plus shipping. Car is in Canada

Hurry before you miss it

Vin to follow. don't need your first born! lol

Re: Big Scam Please Read About by arnold2g3(m): 4:45am On Dec 11, 2008
And u really think if sum1 was interested in buying the vehicle they would still contact you afta being deceitful to attract erriones attention?
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by larryx1: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2008
everything about you smells SCAM!piss off
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by duro: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2008
I beg leave the poor boy Joo. Na marketing strategy them de call am. grin
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by larryx1: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2008
have u seen his other post,where he asked someone to send money to him for a car he has not even seen?haba!
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2008
duro:

I beg leave the poor boy Joo. Na marketing strategy them de call am. grin
You are such an intelligent person. cool cool
larry x:

have u seen his other post,where he asked someone to send money to him for a car he has not even seen?haba!
that does not make him a scam rather insecurity.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by gudlook(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2008
I am sure most of us want to do business with JOHN1234, but his method doesn't look straight. How can anyone send money to someone you don't know in Canada before sending what you want to buy from him. It's like a case of being stupid or Is it 419?. We've been advising you to get a rep in Nigeria for these kind of transactions.
Igwe, I know u to stand for the truth. What is happening this time John1234 doesn't trust Nigerians and we don't trust him either. PERIOD!!!
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
gudlook:

I am sure most of us want to do business with JOHN1234, but his method doesn't look straight. How can anyone send money to someone you don't know in Canada before sending what you want to buy from him. It's like a case of being stupid or Is it 419?. We've been advising you to get a rep in Nigeria for these kind of transactions.
Igwe, I know u to stand for the truth. What is happening this time John1234 doesn't trust Nigerians and we don't trust him either. PERIOD!!!
Check up my view here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-203470.32.html#msg3206464
I don't like to condemn people just like that without having concrete evidence.
John seems insecure d in doing his biz, so you guys can ignore him on that.
thanks and God bless
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by JOHN1234: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hey when we enter a agreement, you will get a bill of sale from my company, in that bill is the vin, i can send pics of the car or truck,

You can check the vin to make sure i own the car.

When you send money it is not to me , it's to my company because i am a dealer.

You will get all the info on the shipping company i deal with. and a straight up promise that the vehicle will be there in 3 - 5 weeks.

WHen you buy vehicles from EBAY you must pay in full before shipping. It's very comin. I guess there have been so many people burned

before.

Well i will keep on posting , i am legit. To all those who don't believe hey that is the way life goes.

If you need info don't be shy email me at jnsimic@hotmail.com i am working on my web site. should be up soon.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2008
Thanks John for your logical explanation, its no one's fault but the society we live in it today.
I hope things turn out well.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hi John, twice you ignored my inquiry about the payment process on your other thread. Let's hope you can make it better this time.

Please provide the address and business phone # of your dealership in Canada.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by 190: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
na me John be wan scam,anyway u mean we shud ship cash 2 ur company, before we get our car!
John im askin u, if u were in our shoes wud u do sumtin like dat,be truthful 4 1ce, no 1 wud buy a car 4rm u
with this ur business attitude, try it and see and if u get results like me knw
or beta stil why dont u learn 4rm inspired M
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2008
190:

na me John be wan scam,anyway u mean we should ship cash 2 ur company, before we get our car!
John I'm askin u, if u were in our shoes would u do sumtin like that,be truthful 4 1ce, no 1 would buy a car from u
with this ur business attitude, try it and see and if u get results like me knw
or beta stil why don't u learn from inspired M
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2008
John, which shipping company are you using? sure would like their contact info. Far as I know, it takes 37-44 days to ship from Canada to Lagos not  the 3 - 5 weeks you mentioned up there.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by firearmy: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2008
oga John be careful
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by 190: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ canadacarz
shuu dey there dey ask questions na now u knw say John na scam e b, John abeg try next Format, nigerians are smarter than what u tink
even wit Juju or a Gun on his head sef a nigerian wont part away wit N10 from his pocket so abeg go meet Inspired go becom him boy maybe in another 10yrs e go open store 4 u,
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Fogman(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ all, i am wondering why you guys are waisting your time posting reply to this thread. One thing i know for sure, is that scammers, knowingly or unknowingly reveal what they are. The topic of this post have said it all. The poster has warned all Nairalander with the topic of this thread. Good luck risk takers.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ John1234
I so much cherished your enviable offer but you still owe us the VIN obligation.
keep it real brother.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Thadude(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
What i understand from John's postings.
His introduction was a strategy to draw attention!, but along the line he raised eyebrows.
I see John as someone with probable geniue intention but lacking the capital to execute it. And he complicated issues by boosting himself as a car dealer. As a profiler, such marketing strategy require a customer client relationship and i see none! i can deduce that john took that pic from a dealer where he found the car to be a good sell he doesnt have the money to execute it. Cos' the car is as good as N1.5million fast sale if he could get it to Lagos. But his lack of funds was what made him execute it this way. And for those who want the VIN, you must have observed that he still hasnt posted the VIN that should double raise eyebrows cos the VIN is the easier information you can give an interested buyer apart from pics.
Besides sending money to John shouldnt be an option at all. Cos' since he is not a dealer as he claims, but one who intends to take advantage of the cheap sale. The risk of sending money to John could be found in him changing his mind on the deal or the car been sold off by the original dealer before ur money get to the dealer.
JOHN you have time, If u are in canada, and have legal access to work i would advise you to start today work and save money, even if it take u 2yrs, Nairalanders are here for u, when u have a good visible offer with proof, buyers will rush u and then u can establish a relationship. But if u are known to be an empty sales person by the time ur real offer comes no one will take u serious.
ABOVE ALL I SEE THIS POSTING AS AN EMPTY OFFER WITH NO MEAT.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Tha_dude
You too know sef,
You just saved the day for brother John now
. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by 190: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2008
igwe1 u nor dey tire 2 dey chase nlanders 4 vin up and down
na wa 4 u o grin

if i say i get buggy 4 sale now
igwe where u com ask me 4 vin,, tongue tongue
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2008
190:

igwe1 u nor dey tire 2 dey chase nlanders 4 vin up and down
na wa for you o grin

if i say i get buggy 4 sale now
igwe where u com ask me 4 vin,, tongue tongue
you sabi waka shocked
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by JOHN1234: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2008
Yes i am still here.

Still not going anywhere.

I am a dealer.

I have enough money to make any deal happen. i just wont ship a car without payment. That simple!

i see that all the skeptics are dealers as well, i have read previous posted from many of you .

I love those that cast stones on people for no reason.

Thats ok I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

By the way the Totyota is sold locally here in toronto.

Thank YOu. Feel free to email jnsimic@hotmail.com

God bless you all, even the haterssssssssssssssss.

cool
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by JOHN1234: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2008
Did you check the vin on the murano i had posted?

What did it say about that!
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by 190: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2008
o boy 4get the vin 4 dat murano o
no body wan dey interested again,
abi una wan loose money this christmas
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by JOHN1234: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2008
190 must be a dealer since he keeps rippen me, man you should try to hook up to get good deals, instead you play da fool.

grin
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2008
@190
Is high time we left John alone,
what do you think?
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by 190: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2008
@ John1234, 99
i aint no dealer just dat i havent seen any canadians in the scammin biz
all my entire life, are u sure u are even in canada sef, or u dey 1 Local Cafe Joint 4 warri
under heat dey try look 4 any local 9.ja man hama 4 him head

@ igwe1
lets be patriotic na, we jst kant allow Jon hama nigerians head na
if na whitie he dey try hama now na different case,

abeg Jon mak u leave this site, 9.jerians nor get money o
wen go mak u bigup 4 canada no warri wen u dey
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Thadude(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2008
190 i must commend your discovery, i agree with u, this John might not be in canada. If he was truly in Canada the winter cold wont not allow his body temperature to over heat especially since all we said made absolute sense, It is only in one other country that over heating occurs, and that is Naija.
You see ur self John, when u for shut ur mouth since u come dey make noise, the more u talk the more information is gathered about you, mumu fit dey nairaland but the smart one's go open their eyes before dem enter ur trap, na "chei e remain small" u go dey yarn.

If i can stumble upon john whenever he is online, i would be able to tell his location via his computer posting IP.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Thadude(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2008
BIG DISCOVERY ON JOHN.
John was last here at today 12:45pm
As at when i check his local time it was:-
John's Local time: December 13, 2008, 08:55:19 PM
Tha_dude local time: December 13, 2008 , 02:55:46 PM

I live on the east coast (Michigan) of America so we use same time in Canada and my local time was 6hrs behind John's local time.I know Nigeria is 6hrs ahead of east coast time during winter and 5hrs during summer. Guess wht??, it's winter. that explains why he is 6hrs ahead of me.
This means John isnt in Canada he is in Nigeria dam why didnt anyone thinking about checking his local time.
If you also observe his postings no phone numbers or address and yet he expects someone to send him money with one email as his contact.
@John, i warned you if u heard shut ur mouth up initially when ur scam was glaring, your ass wont have been exposed to be as stinking as hell.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by JOHN1234: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2008
Man the bouya stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in toronto canada.Ohhhhhhhhhh I gues it must be cold in michigan it frezzes th brain.

LOLOLLLOL. idiot! angry
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Thadude(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2008
John too bad for u, u re a dead beat meat. Your only explaination for having Nigeria time runing on ur system would have been that u opened ur nairaland account when you were still in Nigeria. In order to give u the benefit of the doubt i checked the date u registered JOHN1234 account on nairaland and guess what i foundDecember 03, 2008, 03:22:28 PM
If this is true in which case u enter canada 10days ago from Nigeria. 10days ago and u are already a car dealer, lol, u didnt even wait to transfer from ur hotel to a rented apartment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Gaer Brain Box 4 Passat 04 1.8t From Us / 2000/01 Red Bmw 5 Series Auto(528i Sport) Cream Interior,6 Cd! / (direct Belgium Golf 3 Double Doors @ #520k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.