Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos (49173 Views)

Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Photo: Check Out Cossy Her New Bra {pic Here} / Check Out Cossy Orjiakor’s Eye Popping Outfit To A Recent Event [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Crownbird(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2014
She need a good photographer, cuz to me the Set Piece is off. Fit call Kim Photographer to help her maybe she also can break naija internet.
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Tidyman: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2014
cryPls who is she becos I just returned from syria cry

1 Like

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by pbs4real(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2014
kushfc:
Pls who is she?
u wnt knw her cos u sch in tarjiskistan. .

1 Like

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by IVORY2009(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Tidyman:

Are u a member of Isis??
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 26, 2014
NL and hypocrisy. I mention Vaagina and u censored it womanliness even in health section.
same u NL mod post this naked. picture on front page.
I never wanted to click on this page but just wanted to know if u censored the pic
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by elmajor(m): 12:27am On Dec 26, 2014
There is nothing hidden any more. So they have lost their value.
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by SHOCK7(m): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2014
dovelike:
Pls is she married?
No,but why is 'ur pro. pic in black & white?
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by macdon4all(m): 2:14am On Dec 26, 2014
Diesel1:
Dis tin be like paw paw[size=8pt][/size]
paw paw abi na watermelon
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Omero(m): 2:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Mortiple:
Depreciation is defined as wear and tear of an asset resulting to loss in value ...

grin grin grin
I LIKE DIS. EXACT DEFINES COSSY, D OLD CARGO!
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Omero(m): 2:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Tidyman:
how d fighting? how many people u kill? say d truth and.............
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 26, 2014
dah tin no rish me at alllll
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 26, 2014
SHOCK7:

No,but why is 'ur pro. pic in black & white?
Lol. Is it bad?
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 26, 2014
This is actually a very honest thread.

The title didn't have the more common outlandish Nairaland titles like "Hot" "On Fire", etc

It's up to the reader to decide if the post was worth viewing, there was no lead in.

If I wasn't married, with the correct mood lighting and some wine, who knows grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 26, 2014
I am not a hypocrite,I want to suck the breast.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 26, 2014
kushfc:
Pls who is she?
Your mother, satisfy?
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Awaja(m): 5:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Is that the ara nwanyi asaba we've been reading about? If yes ! scorpion said he wants to suck and get rich or die trying to(suck) !!
For ur mind!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by RedBororo(m): 5:54am On Dec 26, 2014
old mama

1 Like

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by femliany(m): 6:01am On Dec 26, 2014
shadows and dust..One day this your body go wrinkle

1 Like

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by afbstrategies: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2014
You are lucky you are doing this nonsense in Naija. You will be put away for life in Iran or Saudi Arabia. You women sef!
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Lagusta(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2014
dovelike:

It was just an innocent question o

You are very pretty

1 Like

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by luluosas(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2014
THOSE WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR, LET THEM HEAR.

This is the biblical stand on this daughter of Jezebel.

Proverbs 7:10-27 NIV
10 Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
11 (She is unruly and defiant, her feet never stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the squares, at every corner she lurks.)
13 She took hold of him and kissed him and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows, and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
15 So I came out to meet you; I looked for you and have found you!
16 I have covered my bed with colored linens from Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning; let’s enjoy ourselves with love!
19 My husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey.
20 He took his purse filled with money and will not be home till full moon.”
21 With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deer stepping into a noose
23 till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life.
24 Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say.
25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths.
26 Many are the victims she has brought down;
her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is a highway to the grave, leading down to the chambers of death.

Proverbs 22:14 NIV
The mouth of an adulterous woman is a deep pit; a man who is under the LORD's wrath falls into it.

Therefore, if you love your soul, RUN away from her because she is an expressway to hell fire. Be warned today!!!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by gbeseun(m): 7:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Issokay,so what's d value of Xmas here
Hell is awaiting D's girl oooo
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Dagoma: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2014
Pls na witch?
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by texazzpete(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2014
teemanbastos:
Most Nigerians are hypocrites..
Dy love and adore d sight of the picture o bt wen u c dia comments,u'l tink dat dy hate it.. All lies...Inwardly,dy wish to have it but claim lack of interest outwardly.
Only few are sincere in dia comments

Eh, speak for yourself. That's one truly horrific picture.
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by uche77zero(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2014
i wonder how it will be when the mighty has fallen
it will flap on her stomach to her laps
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by ellahzy(f): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2014
TRUTH is.....

she z out of clothes sadsad

1 Like

Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by ramalot(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2014
dovelike:
Pls is she married?

are you?
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by Kenistry(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2014
I opened dis thread to see d 'santa bikini' & offcoss d boobs........ I only saw boobs.

wht makes dat lingerie santas' ,d hat or d colour? We Nigerians sef, santas bikini ke, santas boxers ni
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by tosyne2much(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2014
teemanbastos:
Most Nigerians are hypocrites..
Dy love and adore d sight of the picture o bt wen u c dia comments,u'l tink dat dy hate it .. All lies...Inwardly,dy wish to have it but claim lack of interest outwardly.
Only few are sincere in dia comments.

#as4mendmyhouse.#Buhari/Osinbajo
bwahahahahahahahaha grin

You are a clown man grin
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by CuteDude53(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2014
kushfc:
Pls who is she?
You dont knw him in cotonou abi? grin
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by delishpot: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Next year make she get rid of the pant and bra.
Re: Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos by teemanbastos(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahahahahaha grin

You are a clown man grin
naxo lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady / Mr Eazi Kisses Temi Otedola As She Graduates From University College London / Portable Beats Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard In Boxing Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.