Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Moderator Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderator Of The Year (707 Views)

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator Of The Year by dunkem21(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
It is time to appreciate the moderators on Nairaland. These chaps must have the busiest schedule providing checks and balances for sanity to be maintained on the forum. As we all know, it is difficult to moderate a faceless forum, monitor topics, update front page and hand out bans for inappropriate behaviors.

Some moderators have been outstanding and deserve an ovation.

So, Who is your Moderator of the year?
Re: Moderator Of The Year by saaedlee: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Obinoscopy

2 Likes

Re: Moderator Of The Year by tempem: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Who is ROZZAY? grin
Re: Moderator Of The Year by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
I wonder what people see in obi.nos.copy, well make I shut up b4 another person send me go jail
Re: Moderator Of The Year by dunkem21(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mukina2; My secret admirer since 2006.

My baby mama, The speed wey you dey take post pass that of lightening. Most times, I just refresh Arsenal threads to get the full gist instead of watching the live game. You are always first to type GOOOOAAALLL or 'Baby Daddy'.

Keep it up! mukina2
Re: Moderator Of The Year by ROZZAYY(f): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2014
tempem:
Who is ROZZAY? grin
Wetin rozzay find for here again. Lol
Mine is pasqal09.

1 Like

Re: Moderator Of The Year by tempem: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Wetin rozzay find for here again. Lol
Mine is pasqal09.
Lol.. Ah Don hear...
Re: Moderator Of The Year by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Obinoscopy and Cao.

They have the listening ears, you ask them and they responds Asap.

1 Like

Re: Moderator Of The Year by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2014
edozie04:
I wonder what people see in obi.nos.copy, well make I shut up b4 another person send me go jail

Well my brother, thats life. You can't satisfy everybody no matter how good you are, some will appreciate or like you and some wont.

1 Like

Re: Moderator Of The Year by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
SuperMod Obinoscopy smiley
Re: Moderator Of The Year by tempem: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Please, I've been trying to link up a page here, isn't going... and I've tried all the codes I know would work, but it didn't work.

(1) (Reply)

See What Tb Joshua Said Openly About 2015 Elections / Bomb Blast In Rumuola Portharcourt, True Or False? / Samsung To Iphone Owners: Try Our Galaxy Phones For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.