Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) (4866 Views)

Pigs Run Away From The Word "Bacon" HILARIOUS Video!!! / The Word WAHALA!! Is It A Yoruba,hausa Or An Ibo Word? / Nigerian Dogs(origin Of The Word Nkita?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by sholabanke(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2008
never call am thief
maybe he dey look for changes
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by dbaptist1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2008
i blive say winch na 4 real
xcept una wey be boti
we wey be real pako wey gro for ghetto know about winches and know that they are for real
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by sima(f): 4:35am On Dec 12, 2008
wait sef. . what''s dis topic about? undecided
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by nowat(f): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2008
all about sima
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by krama(m): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2008
and her numerous witches
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by studio43(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2008
d-baptist:

i blive say winch na 4 real
xcept una wey be boti
we wey be real pako wey gro for ghetto know about winches and know that they are for real

whats the point
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by tytylayor: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2008
romade:

hey no hard filins, u can av my left ova ,mind ya she isnt that good bedmatically

continue in ur daydreaming
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by romsky: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2008
who will claim the burnt thief was her son
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by studio43(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2008
romade:

who will claim the burnt thief was his son

Na u na, u wan deny am undecided
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2008
What burn thief? Who be burn thief?
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by romsky: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2008
Gab let me xplain wat i said
if a notorious thief is set on fire none will want all to know its their relative terrorizin d community
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
see interpreter without portfolio tongue
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2008
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2008
gabby, na who dupe u wey dey make u react like dis sad
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2008
your meaning Spens?
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2008
meaning that u look like somebody that has been duped by conmen like romade grin
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2008
Nahhh. . . Just that Ive been very down thats all
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Opslag(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2008
Why?
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2008
Hmmm, Uhm, U wanna hear? sad
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2008
pls tell us oo. u know i'm ready to mess anybody up because of u wink
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2008
Chei! See your head.

Ok, I give you guys a summary so that you guys wont fall asleep.

The story is about MOST Naija Guys whom falls in love like an instant noodle. sad
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2008
shocked okpotua! shocked

and who's that?
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2008
Hmmmm! angry Now u know what your fellow brothers did. Some boys really have no brains. I go tell em, am married, am maried, they still no fit understand. Wetin be this? Are they stupid or what? What did they not get? angry
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Opslag(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2008
Yea!who are they?
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2008
Naija guys naa. . . angry
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2008
gaby, pls don't be afraid to name them.
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2008
U dont know them naaa. . . . Its one of my housemate and 2 in the football field here, sad
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2008
those guys u told me about b4. sorry oo sad sad
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
Yes!!! Now I feel bad. Everytime I go home I see their faces, I just feel like killing myself sad
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Gabry(f): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
Quoted by: Opslag
Thot they were some where close,we would hav handled 'em,spens and i.dnt worry,but please dnt let ur hobby no bout 'em aite?

Hubby you mean? He know. I told him sad I cannot keep or hide anything from him. I just need to tell him
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by spenchuks(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2008
so what do u want to do about it now
Re: The ----------?---------- Word (shhhhhhhhhhhh) by Opslag(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2008
Don'tchyu think that culd jeopardise the level of security he's got for ur marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications / Can You Bath With Your Sister Or Brother? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.