Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Will Like To Work For Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Like To Work For Nairaland (699 Views)

Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS / Headlines You Will Like To See This Year 2013? / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Work For Nairaland by Wittylens(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dear Seun ,

I Am Using This Medium To Commend You For A Job Well Done On This Forum. You and your Mods are doing a great Job in ensuring this forum never runs out of interesting topics. However , I have noticed little attention is paid to the Phones / Technology Section of this forum.

I have brought this to your notice a couple of times but nothing concrete has been done. The homepage needs frequent technology updates.

I am willing to work on the technology section. If given the chance I will create more interesting topics , answer questions ,break technology news and keep the section alive.

Best Regards ,

Kelvin.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Work For Nairaland by akashi01(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
kileleyi undecided ...[spits on the floor & walks out of thread]
Re: I Will Like To Work For Nairaland by InvincibleMe(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Show us what you've got, like the likes of jarus, xfire etc in career section. Be active first, then due attention will be given to you!

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Work For Nairaland by moneymaker24(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmmmm. I sight u o.

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Work For Nairaland by femi4: 12:46am On Dec 26, 2014
How many papers/journals have you written on Infotech?

Can we see your past works?
Re: I Will Like To Work For Nairaland by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:18am On Dec 26, 2014
*chewin cooked yam wif hot AZ engine oil*

2 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Work For Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 26, 2014
femi4:
How many papers/journals have you written on Infotech?

Can we see your past works?
My friend go and sit down.
Re: I Will Like To Work For Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 26, 2014
my guy wan hustle for xmas
Re: I Will Like To Work For Nairaland by bhaliz44(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Just incase grin

(1) (Reply)

You Know This Creme? Tell Me Where To Get It! (photo) / Drama As Soldier Mistakenly Points Gun At Jonathan / Chad Soldiers Crosses Into Nigeria To Fight With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.