Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Attention To All Dog Breeders!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Attention To All Dog Breeders!! (1433 Views)

Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders / Dog Breeders List Your Dog Kennel Or Current Puppy Litter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by grailzzzz: 1:13am On Dec 26, 2014
It started yesternite, My dog can't stand up and the neck's locked. I went to pick up my vet doctor at the middle of the night, who administer drugs for her. The same thing repeat itself exactly 1:04 a.m again. Please don't mind my writeup, I need your suggest?? What could be the cause and the way Out.

God why this happening to Me?
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by grailzzzz: 3:51am On Dec 26, 2014
cryTo all brave Men, help Me Out!! cry cry
Wotever deity may guide my dog "bullet", "dear lord, don't let her die tonight. But if I shall, before I wake, "I accept my fate" Hell I come. yeah!!
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by Psalmwise(m): 4:37am On Dec 26, 2014
grailzzzz:
cryTo all brave Men, help Me Out!! cry cry
Wotever deity may guide my dog "bullet", "dear lord, don't let her die tonight. But if I shall, before I wake, "I accept my fate" Hell I come. yeah!!
ah e blik say u go carry am go hospital oo..
.chai and I pity d dog oo
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by Psalmwise(m): 4:42am On Dec 26, 2014
hope say no b malaria sha

ah sory Nah dog ..check the internet for solution ...I get solutions deer wen I have probd wit my dogs so try it out by list the signs and symptoms on Google also specifying that its a dog..... dats all I bliv u cud do for naw...very early in the. mawncary d dog go dog clinic...cos stiff next is dangerous....cud be as a result of spasm

1 Like

Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by grailzzzz: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2014
The dog's dead 7:50 a.m. I lost my best frnd of all times! He rescued Me but I can't. Really, u'r God's sent to Me. cry cry cry
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by Prodeegee(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2014
grailzzzz:
The dog's dead 7:50 a.m. I lost my best frnd of all times! He rescued Me but I can't. Really, u'r God's sent to Me. cry cry cry

Sorry for your loss bro, u should have gotten some. Phone numbers from our profile and called. Not all breeders stay awake all Night. What did your vet diagnose?

I think your dog had seizures but u didn't notice on time.
Ill post the symptoms on another thread for future reference.
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by decode55(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2014
grailzzzz:

Sorry for your loss bro sad sad
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by grailzzzz: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Vet diagnosis (IVDD) intervertebral Disc Disease. He said itit cause stiffnes of the neck of the dogs, pains and also he said if not noticed ontym, it leads to acute paralyzes of the legs. Bro, it hurt, a 4year Old Gsd.
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by Prodeegee(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2014
grailzzzz:
Vet diagnosis (IVDD) intervertebral Disc Disease. He said itit cause stiffnes of the neck of the dogs, pains and also he said if not noticed ontym, it leads to acute paralyzes of the legs. Bro, it hurt, a 4year Old Gsd.

What were the pre-symptoms before the neck got stiff?
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by grailzzzz: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yeah!
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by oluomoadebayo: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'm sorry for your loss and I know how difficult it could be to loose one. I'm deeply sorry .
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by grailzzzz: 3:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Please what on earth can I do?? I lost 3 diff breed of dogs within 5 months. I don't know what sort of diseases this could be?? The same trend of diseases happens to fegor, bullet and to mario.
My Vet Doc actually came to diagnosis her and he said it was tetanus infection, have never seen this kind of stress in my life, lock jaw,seizure, stiffness of all the body. The same thing happened to fegor in the 1st place and to prevent it from recurring I administer Anti-tetanus vaccine to bullet n mario but on the long run she died on Jan 7, 2015.

I have just one puppy left what can I do to save his life?? I pity them when they are crying and I can't do anything to help them Out. Kindly help Me Out am wasting resources!!

Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by Prodeegee(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2015
Hello, ur dog has seizures.

Ill get back to you with details but I think something triggers seizures in dogs, like something in d environment.

Like I said ill get back to you with details
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by grailzzzz: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Please, kindly get bck to Me. And what causes such diseases??
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by oluomoadebayo: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2015
grailzzzz:
Please, kindly get bck to Me. And what causes such diseases??

Call me at 07066423482
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by Magpies(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2015
grailzzzz:
Please what on earth can I do?? I lost 3 diff breed of dogs within 5 months. I don't know what sort of diseases this could be?? The same trend of diseases happens to fegor, bullet and to mario.
My Vet Doc actually came to diagnosis her and he said it was tetanus infection, have never seen this kind of stress in my life, lock jaw,seizure, stiffness of all the body. The same thing happened to fegor in the 1st place and to prevent it from recurring I administer Anti-tetanus vaccine to bullet n mario but on the long run she died on Jan 7, 2015.

I have just one puppy left what can I do to save his life?? I pity them when they are crying and I can't do anything to help them Out. Kindly help Me Out am wasting resources!!
am veri sowie bout ur loss,tho hav neva seen such nd wuld neva buh i'l gt bk to u shortly
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by gohan: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
i also have an ill rott puppy suffering from parvo virus. it just throws up anything it eats. my vet has giving it anti biotics and b complex injection but still no sign of recovery. lose of weight and weakness with dull look on her face. only thing it seems not 2 vomit is water. but anything else it throws up. pls any advice on how 2 tackle this prb?
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by Eveezy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
gohan:
i also have an ill rott puppy suffering from parvo virus. it just throws up anything it eats. my vet has giving it anti biotics and b complex injection but still no sign of recovery. lose of weight and weakness with dull look on her face. only thing it seems not 2 vomit is water. but anything else it throws up. pls any advice on how 2 tackle this prb?
I have a male GSD puppy who displayed all diz symtoms u ve mentioned, I called an emergency vet around tru a frnd cos our vet wasn't around nd he mentioned it was parvo virus, well, I dnt knw hw correct he was cos I felt he was quack because all d medications in injections he gave yielded no result, I was almost giving up untill someone recommended palm oil nd coconut water, I doubted it at first but "wat d hell" he was dieing I had to try it, I gave him dt evening nd d nst mrn he was one of d most agile dog dt I ve eva seen. Dnt knw if it same wit ur dog bt u cn always try it, cos I cn assure u it works
Re: Attention To All Dog Breeders!! by naijabands(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
Sounds like parvoenteritis. Was there any blood in stool? Did you notice if the excretement smelled real terrible? Any vomiting too??

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help Her Search For Her Cat? / Woman Declared Wanted With Reward After Doing This To A Dog (photos) / Help! Tick And Fleas Infestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.