Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari (1754 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan / I Won't Have Office For First Lady- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari by watered(m): 9:40am On Dec 26, 2014
adamskutty:
so no hope for an igbo president? grin

Chaai! grin
The bourgeois of SE careless about the down trodden are fairing. I can tell you that your leaders in the SE have traded that position. They prefer to be collecting the money than have themselves rule.

If MISTAKENLY presidency is zoned given to the igbos, you 'll discover that every tom, dick and harry will contest as against CONSENSUS candidate we hear of in northern Nigeria. The igbos are far from presidency.
Re: I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari by adamskutty(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2014
watered:
The bourgeois of SE careless about the down trodden are fairing. I can tell you that your leaders in the SE have traded that position. They prefer to be collecting the money than have themselves rule.

If MISTAKENLY presidency is zoned given to the igbos, you 'll discover that every tom, dick and harry will contest as against CONSENSUS candidate we hear of in northern Nigeria. The igbos are far from presidency.
Are u stvpid?

Do u know u just insulted me?

I am not from the south east.
Re: I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2014
watered:
You that your head has been checked read this: GEJ and PDP are one! So ask your misinformed self how many times and under how many parties has your Daura-born aspirant contested? Less I forget happy boxing day.

GEJ till 2019 after which David Alechenu Mark will continue
I understand...well, I honestly dont....that most of you young Nigerians are only used to a disorderly and disorganized style of life where suffering is the norm, so of course you'll want to continue with what you were born and raised into because the alternative sounds foreign. If not there's no way on earth you'll want GEJ to remain on that seat, talk less of David Mark taking over.
Re: I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari by Day169: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Caseless:
That's somebody who's ready to work. Unlike our weak gej who gave that semi-illiterate the power of C-in-C in the name of firstlady. The people's general has said NO to that firstlady bullshìt.
As far as we're concerned , every Nigerian woman is a firstlady irrespective of her status in the society and, not directing the whole respect to a certain lady shrek.
Allah ya bada sa'a janar!
So U liken our "first lady" to Princess Fiona?
Mind urself o. ..but wait a minute! Laughs!
Re: I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari by denko(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
first lady is not necessary when female can be donated for suicide mission.
Re: I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari by watered(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
I understand...well, I honestly dont....that most of you young Nigerians are only used to a disorderly and disorganized style of life where suffering is the norm, so of course you'll want to continue with what you were born and raised into because the alternative sounds foreign. If not there's no way on earth you'll want GEJ to remain on that seat, talk less of David Mark taking over.
Isi Carton!
Re: I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari by Caseless: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Day169:

So U liken our "first lady" to Princess Fiona?
Mind urself o. ..but wait a minute! Laughs!
grin
Re: I Won’t Have Office For First Lady - Buhari by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
its a good move, at least money that is being put in first lady's office will be use for something else. its seems GMB is ready to shape Nigeria back to its old glory....... God Bless GMB........ you have my vote and my wife vote.........and some people I can convince to vote for u........

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Stopped River Niger Contract Awarded By Yaradua, Indigenes Promise Payback / The Igbos And The Nigeria Politics. / @mrayedee Is A Mole Planted By APC In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.