Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Want To Quit Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Quit Blogging (706 Views)

The Top 5 Reasons Why Bloggers Quit Blogging Nowadays / 6 Reasons Why You Should Quit Blogging / I Want To Quit Blogging? Learn How To Press The Restart Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Quit Blogging by boyo123(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2014
when i started i thought it would be fun but i soon realised that blogging seriously takes time and money so am considering quitting.
someone should pls suggest another option,am tired of trying to get google adsense approval.addigon is also annoyin dont know my way around thier way..tanks.
also pls check my blog to see if how be accepted by ur suggested site
https://bluemansionblog./author/bluemansion123/
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2014
You started blogging because you heard people were making money from it, you never had a passion for writing. Truth is, there is no online business that you won't spend money and time
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging by kelvine(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Bros,maybe you are just a lazy blogger like me. I created a cool blog in 2010 ever since the zeal dropped 'cos I haven't really considered the stress worth my time. It is about passion my guy, asking nairalanders to suggest other options won't help if you really don't have the drive to make any online venture a success whether for fun or money. Take your time,look inwards and you will discover certain things you enjoy doing even if not much cash is involved - that's your best option.
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging by bedfordng(m): 1:21am On Dec 27, 2014
you just need to have something that will motivate you to blog.some its money, the info they share, fun, appreciation from visitors etc.the money pays the bills and motivate you, the love for it keeps you going especially when visitors appreciate your work and others wish to be like you.the fun part makes you get used to it which makes it easy for you to come up with content.if you don't have drive for it, focus on other stuffs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Move My Domain To Another Host / Free Ebook: Responsive Web Design With Html5 And Css3 / I Need Pay Pal Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.