Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

The Simplest Way To Share Your APK Files - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Simplest Way To Share Your APK Files (713 Views)

[HOT] Download Galaxy S6 Apps For All Android Devices - APK Files / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simplest Way To Share Your APK Files by sakalisis(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2014
The is the most simple and best way to share your APK file both downloaded from Google Play store or from the Net.What you need is My APKs App, this app is free and does not require root which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.

What My APKs app does:
" My APKs will make a backup of installed applications on your device,for your paid/protected/not backuppable apps, My APKs will generates special files usable for a manual restore or even automated with My APKs Install. Moreover, My APKs easily shares apps with peoples or devices by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others. Another important ability of My APKs is to generate a report, in various formats, of installed applications with playstore links. My APKs is very light (less than 400 kb) and not intrusive (it requires very few permissions to operate). "

After downloading and installing , open the app and a list of all your app will be display as seen in the pix below.
Tap on the app you want to send and click Share(Apk) , it will then display a list of method you can use to share the app, click on Bluetooth since it is the most preferred and easiest method. Don't forget to like us on our social media links.

Source: http://www.saanex.com/2014/12/the-simplest-way-to-share-your-apk-files.html

Re: The Simplest Way To Share Your APK Files by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2014
what is the name of your fonts
Re: The Simplest Way To Share Your APK Files by sakalisis(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
what is the name of your fonts

rosemary

(1) (Reply)

Charge Your Phone And Car In Seconds! SEE How It Works / How To Add A Nickname Next To Your Facebook Name ANDROID / Bbm Not Opening On Samsung S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.