Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) (41258 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Patoranking Presents Val Cake To Ayiri Emami's Wife! / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by chiogoezubem(f): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
The kissing tho'...black and white merger...eating thinz...

Good for them.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by wonie1: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sai Emami
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by royalblood21: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
okoyemike:
What's up with those men on suit, especially the one in the middle. What's that footwear?

But this guy looks like 'em 'hard men' oo!
They are undertakers nao...wronge pix in here...lol
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by tobaflexy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Am short of words
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
12ema:
Is it just me; doesn't he look like a thug?

[size=15pt]Would you say that if he was light skinned? Stup,id slave, like half the idiotts posting here. I'm sure if you were him you'd bleach your skin being a self-loathing, colonized, slave dunce.[/size]
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by ixora3(f): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
He needs to see d dentist for scaling and polishing.Ayiri central hospital no far.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by 12ema: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
ROSSIKE:

[size=15pt]Would you say that if he was light skinned? Stup,id slave, like half the idiotts posting here. I'm sure if you were him you'd bleach your skin being a self-loathing, colonized, slave dunce.[/size]

Haba why the aggression na? but he does look like thug, light skinned or not. Just so you know insults are sign of poor argumentative skills, low self esteem and poor communication skills.

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
12ema:

Haba why the aggression na? but he does look like thug, light skinned or not. Just so you know insults are sign of poor argumentative skills, low self esteem and poor communication skills.

SHUT UP THERE...GOAT. IF HE WAS LIGHT SKINNED YOU FCKING SLAVES WILL NOT BE CALLING HIM ALL THESE NAMES LIKE UGLY, THUG ETC ETC. YOU KNOW IT. I KNOW IT. THE WORLD KNOWS IT. SO SHUT UP AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR SELF HATE AND SLAVERY. IDIOTT.

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by 12ema: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
ROSSIKE:

SHUT UP THERE...GOAT. IF HE WAS LIGHT SKINNED YOU FCKING SLAVES WILL NOT BE CALLING HIM ALL THESE NAMES LIKE UGLY, THUG ETC ETC. YOU KNOW IT. I KNOW IT. THE WORLD KNOWS IT. SO SHUT UP AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR SELF HATE AND SLAVERY. IDIOTT.

There you go again with the insults. Things are not that bad na. why the misplaced aggression. It'll get better i promise.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by emmatok(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
12ema:

There you go again with the insults. Things are not that bad na. why the misplaced aggression. It'll get better i promise.

leave that boy alone, they are all Celebrated militants.
Where is that BILLY boy.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
He doesn't look like a billionaire to me. Ugly faces! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by 12ema: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
emmatok:

leave that boy alone, they are all Celebrated militants.
Where is that BILLY boy.

Lol. .. . . grin
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Beauty and the beast.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Cmanforall: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
26th December 2009, Warri billionaire Ayiri Emami wedded his lovely wife and now mum of 2 kids, Asba Emami. And today, the super rich happy couple are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary. Asba just shared this very sweet anniversary message below to her hubby plus see more pics from their wedding I just laid my hands on after the cut.

I'm grateful Lord. The day we became husband & wife was definitely one of the happiest days of my life, You've made me a better woman by being the most amazing husband ever. Happy Anniversary to the most adorable, loving & caring husband in the whole wide world. I love you️️️️️️.

Happy wedding anniversary to them.

see more pics - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/awww-warri-billionaire-ayiri-emami-wife.html

Coke & Fanta. #Nice Combi
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by mikron(m): 12:56am On Dec 27, 2014
dominique:
That's the billionaire that is supposed to be in his early 30s What exactly does he do sef?
he is a major supplier of trucks and tankers to chevron, that singular feat was made possible by former gov of Delta state James Onanefe Ibori
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by anonimi: 3:39am On Dec 27, 2014
deletrue:
Well, that guy as I know him then use to give, as birth day gift, musical sets, flat screen tv, motor bikes, pressing iron.etc. He behaves like tanker drivers. Highly mannerless. You don't dare pass close to his entrance or else he will send his body gaurds, mobile police to beat you up. He is a very close relation to Ibori and Uduaghan. They recked Delta state as today.

The issue is not whether he gives or not. Rather it is about HOW/WHAT he gives.

Those shiny objects you listed can't help the recipients for long IF they do not have the capacity to generate their own INCOME stream to maintain, replace & even expand on what they received!
That is where meaningful education projects for as many people from his ghetto as possible is a more viable option/route that lifts everyone up and in the process POLISHES his own background in an enduring manner such that when he steps out of his immediate society he is not simply recognised as a LOCAL champion shocked

BTW, would you know if he has done anything towards refurbishing the primary & secondary school he attended
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Anglovel: 5:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Nice one there

Try sowing seeds in d lives of d unemployed youths in warri so u can live a long blissful life

Last time I was in Warri,saw so many unsmiling unemployed graduates,restless....

.start an NGO, EMPOWER THEM

NOW,DONT WAIT FOR FGN,GOV,

DATS D NEEDFUL THING TO DO PLS ANGLOVEL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by teejah03(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Is dis Ayiri, idontbelivit, d wife has really transformed him today...he seems to be good looking nw oo
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by asamaigho(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Orikinla:

One of the people GEJ made wealthy.
he was already. a billionaire. b4 get became gov of baseless.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Adesiji77: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adufetohposh:
I av his contact but I won't give u tongue angry

Screenshot of his contact on your phone or I don't believe it! grin
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by Alezy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
brito:

how?
u kw hw.
Re: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by stnwani(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
decode55:

bloody fool undecided undecided
Who is this ignorant cow,bewildered asshole and freaky goblin?
Pls avoid mentioning me for ur own good!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos / Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.