Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,253 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested (26646 Views)

Lagos Residents Expose Den Of Murderers (pictured) / Corps Member Robs And Snatches Car With Toy Gun In Benue / Cultists Rob Lagos Residents, Hack 24-year-old To Death -PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Billygee2u: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
LMAyedun:
LOL grin
Creative guyz!
See as dem arrange for the picture sef.. L-R: Tallest, Taller, Tall grin
hahaha ,you are more creative than them.lol grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Pennyways: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
holatin:
Toy wetin.

He has not been stealing only but also fooling
that is another offence grin
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Pennyways: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
datguru:
It's is quite disheartening, sardonic, and barbaric how far some specie of homo sapiens can go for money
oga biologist I de fellow u 4 back grin
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by reborn1: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
lalasticlala:
Notorious robbery gang terrorising residents of Lagos state have been arrested by officials of Lagos Special Anti-Robbery Squad.
During their confession, the suspects identified as Okeke Christian, Paul Igwe and Akazue Nwakonuche claimed they only use toy guns to scare off motorists and passengers before robbing them.
They were arrested in Ikotun area of Lagos on December 11 while they were getting ready for an operation around 9:30pm.

http://naijagists.com/photo-armed-robbers-terrorising-lagos-residents-with-toy-guns-arrested/

As usual......
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Vado(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Was this how these guys developed Lagos? Shame on these ambassador of the most enterprising and business-savy group. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
lalasticlala:
Notorious robbery gang terrorising residents of Lagos state have been arrested by officials of Lagos Special Anti-Robbery Squad.
During their confession, the suspects identified as Okeke Christian, Paul Igwe and Akazue Nwakonuche claimed they only use toy guns to scare off motorists and passengers before robbing them.
They were arrested in Ikotun area of Lagos on December 11 while they were getting ready for an operation around 9:30pm.

Read the suspects confession below:

“I came to Lagos in 2010 to stay with an uncle in Ikotun. That was where I met the gang. Later, my uncle travelled to India and left a small shop for me. It was Paul (Igwe) who brought the idea of robbing tricycle drivers and passengers to the gang. He also brought Nwankpa to join us.

“Our mode of operation is to use toy guns to rob motorists and passengers. All of us had toy guns and cutlasses. But on that Thursday, we went to the Ikotun Roundabout and entered a tricycle with the purpose of robbing it. At a point, we pointed our guns to the driver, and he melted.
“But when he suspected we had toy guns, he gave out a shout, and some vigilance members got after us immediately. They gave us a chase, pursuing us into the hands of the police.” – said Okeke Christian.

“My role during the operation is to search the commercial bus, tricycle and abandoned bags for money, handsets and other valuables. Before I joined the gang, I used to sell ladies’ wares in Ikotun. It was Paul (Igwe) who brought me into the gang. Now, I regret taking that decision.”- said Akazue

“My alias is wiper. I am the gang leader. I brought the idea of robbing motorists, passengers and snatching tricycles. I met my gang members at our hemp smoking joint. One man named Roughman is the receiver of our snatched tricycles. He bought each from for us at N50,000.” – said the gang leader, Paul Igwe.

http://naijagists.com/photo-armed-robbers-terrorising-lagos-residents-with-toy-guns-arrested/

People when they buy all the properties for Lagos, get businesses all over Lagos and control 90% of Lagos economy.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by TeGaTeGa1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
starlingleanets:
You know its becoming-unbecoming,unparrall-parallel,oozing into a pestilential and deletrious aqua making me maniacally bewildered,leaving me with just a conclusion that this country is filled with mantropsyhic homo sapiens with turgid nd zero tolerance for goodness but permeable to stupidity. How u deygrin
I only asked how far...no b quarrel angry
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Just kidding
TeGaTeGa1:
I only asked how far...no b quarrel angry
Am gud,how area
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by holatin(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Pennyways:
that is another offence grin
yeah

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by dabrake(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
They've done nothing wrong. Stealing is not corruption
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by Akshow: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
fireforfire:

Sharap there.bloody tribalist.
are dey d only ones dat hv criminals ? criminals r in evey tribe.
u juat wan cause E-war. muntula

orangutan
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by emmaginator: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
This guyz plan no work bt dem don colect cash tire
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by bondingman: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
if they were actually with toy guns then they were playing not robbing
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
edgyslim:

I dunno how ediots like you manage to handle smartphones.

because smartphones are meant for everyone just as God gives rain to both good and bad....plus only an ediot knows another ediot....Igbos everywhere trynna make fast money with drugs in other countries...major drug pushers in Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia and Vietnam... wonder why all they guys killed here in Msia for drugs are igbos ?? some are hardworking but some are just cursed to make money and what do they do with it?? go back to some village anambra to show off...NONSENSE!!
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by chiogoezubem(f): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
TeGaTeGa1:
As long as dem don point something give me, even if na black wire sef...my fone, watch,necklace are theirs grin
cheesy
TeGaTeGa1:
As long as dem don point something give me, even if na black wire sef...my fone, watch,necklace are theirs grin

Even if na their finger abi? Life no get duplicate, my brother. Or else na ur spirit go watch the last fight. Lolllz
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by edgyslim: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
JayJustus:

because smartphones are meant for everyone just as God gives rain to both good and bad....plus only an ediot knows another ediot....Igbos everywhere trynna make fast money with drugs in other countries...major drug pushers in Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia and Vietnam... wonder why all they guys killed here in Msia for drugs are igbos ?? some are hardworking but some are just cursed to make money and what do they do with it?? go back to some village anambra to show off...NONSENSE!!

Stop trying too hard to sound intelligent cause u are not. People like you are the reason this country is divided across religious and ethnic liness. However I won't engage an obvious r.etard anymore. And if u don't like the idea that I live in Lagos and making a lot of money here, then hang urself F00l.

Lazy niqqa. Always looking for someone to blame for his failure as a man.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
edgyslim:

Stop trying too hard to sound intelligent cause u are not. People like you are the reason this country is divided across religious and ethnic liness. However I won't engage an obvious r.etard anymore. And if u don't like the idea that I live in Lagos and making a lot of money here, then hang urself F00l.

Lazy niqqa. Always looking for someone to blame for his failure as a man.

hahahaha...you make your money is none of my business but ensure you educate your fellow tribesmen to do viable businesses and stop looking for fast routes to money at the expense of other people and most importantly the face of Nigeria in the outside world...biko tell them to stop pushing drugs...better go tap pami in Anambra than spoil the name of Nigeria...haha..Failure as a man! lol...be judging someone you don't know behind a screen...chai...your brain is obviously depleting in a geometric rate...
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by edgyslim: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
JayJustus:

hahahaha...you make your money is none of my business but ensure you educate your fellow tribesmen to do viable businesses and stop looking for fast routes to money at the expense of other people and most importantly the face of Nigeria in the outside world...biko tell them to stop pushing drugs...better go tap pami in Anambra than spoil the name of Nigeria...haha..Failure as a man! lol...be judging someone you don't know behind a screen...chai...your brain is obviously depleting in a geometric rate...

Again trying too hard to sound intelligent. Hang yourself bro.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by BlueMagic2(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
In my neck of the woods they'd have felt the taste of a real gun. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 5:51am On Dec 27, 2014
edgyslim:

Again trying too hard to sound intelligent. Hang yourself bro.

so it's you that is the intelligent one?? show me how you've proved to be intelligent ehh?? FALLACY!! you're a travesty of intelligence
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2014
chiogoezubem:
cheesy

Even if na their finger abi? Life no get duplicate, my brother. Or else na ur spirit go watch the last fight. Lolllz
thank God say u know

1 Like

Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by edgyslim: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
JayJustus:

so it's you that is the intelligent one?? show me how you've proved to be intelligent ehh?? FALLACY!! you're a travesty of intelligence

Apparently u don't know when to give up so have a shitty day

PS: hang yourself.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
edgyslim:

Apparently u don't know when to give up so have a shitty day

PS: hang yourself.

Hahahahahahahaha....you're such a pathetic loser...learn to use your brain and not your behind to think
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by edgyslim: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
JayJustus:

Hahahahahahahaha....you're such a pathetic loser...learn to use your brain and not your behind to think

Hang yourself....
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 1:04am On Dec 28, 2014
edgyslim:

Hang yourself....

nigga that's all you've got in your arsenal Hahahahahahahaha...you need to restock it ehhh seems you lacking logic these days
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by edgyslim: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2014
JayJustus:

nigga that's all you've got in your arsenal Hahahahahahahaha...you need to restock it ehhh seems you lacking logic these days

Do the needful bro. Hang yourself.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=edgyslim post=29268877]

Do the needful bro. Hang yourself.[/quot

I thought you had more vocabularies to spill
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by edgyslim: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=JayJustus post=29269171][/quote]

Hang yourself.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2014
edgyslim:

Hang yourself.

next
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by edgyslim: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2014
JayJustus:

next

Hang urself.
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by JayJustus(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
edgyslim:

Hang urself.

nigga what's up yo got After hanging?? stooopppiidddd ass
Re: Photo: Armed Robbers Terrorising Lagos Residents With Toy Guns Arrested by edgyslim: 12:44am On Dec 29, 2014
JayJustus:

nigga what's up yo got After hanging?? stooopppiidddd ass

Do the needful niqqa. Hang urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Year Old Nigerian Man Shot Dead In UK / What Penalties Do Looters Of Public Funds Deserve? - EFCC Poll / "My Sister's Policeman Boyfriend Assaults Her Using His Firearm" - South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.