Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London (41404 Views)

We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by M4gunners: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
mrborntodoit:
Gej until 2019, una share rice and chicken , him follow una share so where is the problem?
Ask me oh.
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by Flets: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Unfortunately buhari will be crashing so badly.

Let the deaf hear.....THERE IS NO VACANCY IN ASOROCK

All you APC paid online agents can jump from one forum to the other. Earn all your money now and request to get your payments completed before 14th Feb. ......

Cos The Chief terror agent shall cry again.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by kristisking(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Saddists are pained right now.Let them go hug transformer if they so wish.Anybody that refuses to join the winning team will continue to day dream till Buhari confesses to be behind the carnage in the north.If you can't beat them,you better join them.
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by funkiebully: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
hinohsend:

I've observed DAT GEJ suupporters r either talking about tribe or religion.let's stop DAT plsss

If u are not daft u won't call south west tribe. Wear ur eye glass and see What is written on d bags of rice Which I only pointed out before u quote me again.

I don't spare silly posters.
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by Hemanwel(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Miss, Nigerians in London might be the sponsors of that publicity stunt so don't just jump into conclusion without proper reasoning
Leave them Buhari Supporters.They've sold their soul to him.They are not ready to see or hear or accept anything good that comes from GEJ.If it were Buhari,they would say it's an innovation.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by skyp(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
Democracy is a disease in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by PEREP: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic Campaign! When last did you see Cameron Campaigning in Nigeria? How low can this useless man go?

Buhari/Osinbajo---We Cant Wait

When students in the UK showed support for Buhari in the UK and USA, it was the best thing that happened but Nigerians who have decided to show support for GEJ is totally out of place abi?

When Tinubu gathered some Lagosians to give them rice, it was philantrophy per excellence but if the supporters of GEJ decide to do it, it is an abomination.

Bitterness produces growth in the body ooo. Bad belle releases more toxic substance to human body.

Fairness should be the bedrock of the game

1 Like

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by stanisbaratheon: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
zigger:
Why does he have to take his campaign to anoda country

obama did same in 2009

1 Like

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by 49cents(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
surugede:
And why are we all blind to see that that's a Photoshop

but the GEJ RICE ISNT PHOTOSHOPPED
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by bot101(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
freshness2020:

That London picture is Photoshopped!
...that's τ̲̅ђe handiwork of the opposition!
That does not deter me from voting for him!
I am really really tired of these anti-GEJ mediocre propagandists on nairaland and its beginning to tell on the quality of comments and people who visit NL nowadays. They descend so low and even rub the propagandist profession(if there's any like that) in the mud just to achieve their selfish aims and score cheap political points. If these are the people who follow Buhari, then Jonathan is very very lucky to have his followers.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by shenisaac(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
LRNZH:
No problem. London will vote for GEJ.

We in Nigeria who have witnessed GMB and Prof. Osinbajo campaign locally will vote Buhari/Osinbajo in February, 2015.

you just read my mind with this your comment. take spiritual high 5 abeg

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
lalasticlala:
Goodluck Jonathan Rice Bags Hit Nigerian Villages,

GEJ Reelection Adverts Flood London

President Jonathan Begins Aggressive 2015 Reelection Campaign Online & In The UK

As 2015 general elections date draws closer, the most-unpopular President in the history of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan has taken his campaign oversees.

Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign advert hasbeen spotted on various Metro buses in the United Kingdom.

Another thing going viral isGoodluck Jonathan rice. Sources in the know disclosed that many more bags of GEJ Rice had been distributed to potential voters in rural areas of Nigeria, these are the people who have no clue about who the man Jonathan is.

While Buhari and APC are targetting urban voters, GEJ is busy bombarding people in rural areas with free gifts in order to win their votes, this is likely to guarantee his victory.

He has started an aggressive online campaign to ensure his reelection courtesy of his 21 billion mega campaign fund donated by lobbyists who had benefited and still benefiting from his administration.

http://naijagists.com/goodluck-jonathan-rice-bags-hit-nigerian-villages-gej-reelection-adverts-flood-london/

when will you stop all this controversies?
Ok,if your story and the pix is true den wot is that blue colour doin on the bus?
Is it part of the Nigerian flag or that of the PDP?
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by 2smart9ja: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orunto:
Goodluck Jonathan Rice Bags Hit Nigerian Villages. This is multiple goodluck for our people in the villages. They can now eat well and be merry at this Xmas time. I have seen where Cows are slaughtered as well and shared publically to give our people proteins. Goodluck is good!
GEJ Reelection Adverts Flood London. Yes. Let it flood the US, Brazil, France, Germany, Russia etc, etc and Saudi Arabia, Iran, India etc also. Goodluck is good and should be the Toast and Praise of Holywood, Bolywood, Noliwood etc.
Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign adverts should be seen everywhere.

And u just got only 1 like for dis whole comment, poor you
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by naijatalksblog: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
The London picture can't be real, it must have been Photoshopped! haters at work. Goodluck for live.follow me on twitter @naijatalksblog
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by Ayyomrond(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jonathan,it is time to leave Aso rock to Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by franxalive(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
all we are saying is no to frivolities, & YES to judicious use of our scarce resources .....YES to proactive governance.... & NO to snail speed administration...... NO to share d money ...NO to corruption as a prerequisite to assume political office

BUHARI & OSINBAJO-2015 ...#thePERFECT BLEND!!!
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by Coolguy89(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Na londoners go vote u? Useless man#GMB 2015
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by drey076(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jonathan must go, pple benefiting from his administratn should go n source for other means of income....

SAI BUHARI
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by chrisgush: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ambode's poster is also everywhr and on London buses
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by bot101(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

obama did same in 2009
You shouldn't have responded to the foolish question. I'd consider GEJ a smart politician if he does take his campaign to London and other places where large number of nigerians live. Because even if these people cannot come home to vote, they are very well in the best position to influence their relatives at home to vote fortheir preferred candidate, and if the guy you quoted does not know this then he has no business with politics or any other critical issue for that matter. He needs to sit down, listen and learn. Too many mediocres on NL nowadays.
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by odunH(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
holatin:

and when I thought he has finish his clueless ability, he brought a mouth opening one.
cluelessness at its peak

buhari for president jare
Lwkmd!which kain disgrace pass this one! grin
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by stanisbaratheon: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
bot101:

You shouldn't have responded to the foolish question. I'd consider GEJ a smart politician if he does take his campaign to London and other places where large number of nigerians live. Because even if these people cannot come home to vote, they are very well in the best position to influence their relatives at home to vote fortheir preferred candidate, and if the guy you quoted does not know this then he has no business with politics or any other critical issue for that matter. He needs to sit down, listen and learn. Too many mediocres on NL nowadays.

lol...you're absolutely right
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by bot101(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
franxalive:
all we are saying is no to frivolities, & YES to judicious use of our scarce resources .....YES to proactive governance.... & NO to snail speed administration...... NO to share d money ...NO to corruption as a prerequisite to assume political office

BUHARI & OSINBAJO-2015 ...#thePERFECT BLEND!!!
Too many sentiments, and very few hard facts, reason why real technocrats and truly educated people will never be on your side.
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by nationwide1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic Campaign! When last did you see Cameron Campaigning in Nigeria? How low can this useless man go?

Your indiscreet conclusion tells of your irredeemable cluelessness. Do you know that there is very high population of Nigerians in the UK? Do you know whether the publicity is the handiwork of Nigerians in London?
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by 12ema: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
I really don't understand why everyone is fussing over this election. It is a given that Jonathan will win. Think about it; when has an incumbent not re-elected? Even in America incumbents always win. And why is it that it is either Buhari or Atiku that are always the rival opponents to an incumbent? It is a conspiracy i tell you. They are playing with you all. Buhari knows he will lose. I seriously believe it is and has always been a ploy by the politicos to paint a picture of some sort of fair election when we all Know Nigeria has a one party system.
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by amaechionuh(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
NL is so biased that this my topic never made fp but they forgot I wll always copy and paste. Please follow me and do same. All fake news about GEJ always make fp while topics like this never did. Get ready to be shocked as you read.

#APC: What manner of change?#

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years inwhich corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing
Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP,
Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,
Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,
Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP,
Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP,
Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP,
Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP,
Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,
Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP,
El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP, Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP,
Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP,
and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrousyears" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by mistabiola: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I can't wait to see Hilary Clinton Campaign bus in Surulere cheesy grin Cluelessness at his peak

1 Like

Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by Holuwathoby(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ has got few more months to go. Let him squander d nations' wealth while it lasts
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
All these politicians giving my Nigerian people poison,as food should be rejected at the polls.If you collect the poison,and vote them in;I guarantee you this-you will vomit it.
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by Speakdatruth: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
21billy at work, all na return favor
jus my charity donation
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by komek(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
chaloner:
jus look d way u sounded... So uneducated, so raw, u sounded like ashawo " a prostitute" not jus a prostitute but those dat normally exist in d market. Kip it up

The idiot is not a lady/woman. He is using that monicker to fo,.ool himsef. He and Buhari know they are going no where. So they can be raw all they like, Tinubu, Buhari, that one that suddenly starts entering BRT buses in Lagos and Ameachi will not smell Aso rock. They have told them there is no vacancy in Aso rock.
Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by Maximillian1: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
I see many confused GEJ supporters in the building...#team buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka / CJN Onnoghen: Nigerian Lawyers Set To Shut Down The System. See Reactions / Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.