Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos (33136 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon / Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by chemmerfrank(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
pretydiva:
D last tym I checked, virgins don't go abt announcing dat dey r virgins. Luv d 1st pix tho
check again!
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
ggrin:
cool
ggrin darling are you sure you are a virgin grin sad shocked
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by peteruuu(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Prodeegee:
Where's her virgin certificate?

Pictures or ....
...we dont belivit grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by happyzed0(f): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hw is dat my biz
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Sarhamsyn(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Virgin ke! What shall it profit a lady that dies as a virgin and still go to hell. undecided
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by happiclox: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
She has bad nose,no wonder she's advertising herself.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Virgin!!
after all my Mama na Virgin too
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Coolguy89(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Prodeegee:
Where's her virgin certificate?

Pictures or ....
abi o,hw could we believe it
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by emmabosco: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
I know a girl who might be a virgin but her ass hole is river niger. She is doing ass Bleep.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by boma95(f): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
buskie13:
who's she pls? tongue

she's a popular virgin
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Sunny4Gold: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Virgin ko, Virgin ni. Virgin my foot
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by alabiyemmy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
I know the word beautiful is most times mis used but this one is a classic example.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
She is the producer of virgin hair cream/relaxer she is also a stakeholder of virgin airline.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by buskie13(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
redcliff:

Your sister!
cool....compliments of de season
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by buskie13(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
boma95:

she's a popular virgin
popular and i don't know her?
then maybe I'm not in Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by clemz85(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
excuse me, is she a Virgin or
or her name is Virgin?

mek dem stop dat joke.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by boma95(f): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
buskie13:
popular and i don't know her?
then maybe I'm not in Nigeria

yes
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by totoakins(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
how does someone become popular just because they are virgins
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
If but claiming to be a virgin of cause she is a virgin. infact not only her i know one 90 years old great grandma. She had 10 biological children yet she is a virgin. Anyway, go to phamancists nearby & explain ur wish the new virgina hemen will be sold to u just use it as prescribed. No real virgin out there. did ur wife claim to be virgin before u married her & u met her as virgin? ask her to tell u the truth. NO VIRGIN BUT FAKE VIRGINS
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Misogynist2014(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
mesoade:
What are we to make of this?
Waste of precious mb.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Joshkid(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
mesoade:
What are we to make of this?
i wonder ooh
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Bisisco123(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Am also a virgin, dnt deceive us. lolz
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by fiftynaira(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
She nor the smile small?

Abi wen she smile she don dey disvirgined?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by jamest4real: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
@ mencade4 why are u calling her prostitute?. It means ur sisters too are prostitute as well.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by subbieD(f): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nt bad......for ur bridals,engagement, editorial, introduction makeup nd many more:contact queens nd sapphire makeup....subbie0423@yahoo.com..... beauty is in everyone
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by jamest4real: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
mynairatime:
If but claiming to be a virgin of cause she is a virgin. infact not only her i know one 90 years old great grandma. She had 10 biological children yet she is a virgin. Anyway, go to phamancists nearby & explain ur wish the new virgina hemen will be sold to u just use it as prescribed. No real virgin out there. did ur wife claim to be virgin before u married her & u met her as virgin? ask her to tell u the truth. NO VIRGIN BUT FAKE VIRGINS

Ifor the fact that u are from an irresponsible home where ur sisters are exposed to sex at the age of 12 does not mean that there are no true virgins
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by jamest4real: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
mynairatime:

For the fact that u are from an irresponsible home where ur sisters are exposed to sex at the age of 12 does not mean that there are no true virgins
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by gbeseun(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Picsure or its a lie
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
if truely she is a virgin, who did her monthly issue flows out like gulley erosion
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
What pains u is not what i said but the fact that ur secret is being exposed but u dont have to be angry because thing done in dackness will be surely brought to light. As for my sisters, nieces, aunties mummy, grand aunties, grandsisters, grandma...i dont bullshit care. MY QUESTIONS TO U NOW IS ARE U SPOKESPERSON FOR URSELF OR LADIES OUT THERE? HAVE U EVER USED THAT THING?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaywon and Danny young Mock Zlatan And Naira marley, fight back trolls / P-square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 40th Birthday Today / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.