Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Are You Still Overpaying Them - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Still Overpaying Them (505 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Overpaying Them by mrdouglas(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2008
DISCOVER HOW TO STOP MTN, ZAIN, GLO AND OTHER NETWORKS FROM OVERCHARGING YOU WHEN YOU MAKE VOICE CALLS, Guaranteed!

Start using the jealously guarded secrets they have been hiding in their coffers

Dear Phone user,

I want to bring to your notice, an anomaly that your telephone service providers whether MTN, ZAIN, GLO and others have been using to reap so much gains from you and declare bank-breaking profits monthly. You may not know this but a major part of their profit comes from the voice calls you and I make and they make minor profits from text messages and other value added services we use. They even make extra profit when they over-charge you.

Have you ever made calls and have a feeling that you were over-charged when you end the call? Or you recharge your phone and between two calls you make, your credit crash totally?

Do you know that this issue got so bad that two high-flying GSM networks were sanctioned by the Nigeria Communications Commission, NCC in January 2008 and were made to pay N175 fine (through airtime) to all their subscribers? Do you still remember that? Or what do you think the N175 free credit they gave you was meant for?

If you have been in such situations and you are tired of overpaying them, then worry no more because the solution is right before your eyes now. So, read this letter to the end, word after word

God opened my eyes to this underground close circuit secret way back in 2006. Since then, I have been using it to my advantage, I have been paying them what is due to them and nothing added.

Let me tell you a few examples of what you will discover in this book.

You will know how to use this secret to your advantage anytime you make calls

You will know 3 powerful values your phone service provider don’t want you to know

You will know how to avoid being over-charged when you make calls

You will know the best time to make calls that you will be charged less or you will sue them for excess charges

You will become the credit control manager of your airtime. A feat that has always been the desire of the NCC

You will know how to control the amount that goes out of your account balance

You will know conventional terminologies that your telephone network will never teach you

You will know real life application of this secret that will get you started right away

And this is just the tip of the iceberg

I have packaged a detailed explanation of how to this secret works in an 80 paged e-Book for you. So, how much are you willing to exchange for this knowledge? No! No! No! Don’t think too far because I am not going to charge you the N20, 000 you are thinking of. Not even N15, 000 or N10, 000 because I don’t want to empty your wallet. But I think N5, 000 is a fair deal, right?

Ok, let’s wrap it up here. I don’t want you to say the amount discouraged you from possessing this secret. So, I am going to give you a further 30% discount. So, instead of paying N5, 000, you will only pay N3, 500. Hope that’s fair enough.

Yes, I know you are happy about the N3, 500 discounted price but you will be paying only N1, 500 if you ACT NOW by paying this fee on or before Friday 12th of December, 2008. Yes, you saw it right, only N1, 500 if you ACT NOW!

MBG? Yes, you are covered by my 7-day 100% money back guarantee. If you order and use the secret in this book and it does not give you the promised result, then just call me, and I will refund 100% of your money back to you. All the risk has been lifted from your shoulders and placed squarely on mine. This is because I guarantee you that these secrets will produce results within 24 hours of knowing it. So, ACT NOW

Just go to any DIAMOND BANK PLC branch near you and pay the required amount into:

Account Name: ODITAN AKUGUE Account Number: 0101110004529

After paying, notify me by sending an SMS to 08029582178 or email me on carlosnestay2k@yahoo.com and supply "telecoms secrets, your name, phone number, teller number and email address" and I will forward the package to your email address immediately your payment is confirmed.

If you don't place your order now and arm yourself with this secret, then, don't complain again when they overcharge you anytime you make calls.

Thank you very much,

Yours truly,

Douglas Oditan

douglasoditan@gmail.com

PS: You will not have to worry about excess charges anymore from your telephone service provider because you will be in control.

PS: You will become the control manager of the airtime in your phone

PS: Don’t forget that you will be paying only N1, 500 if you pay before Friday 12th of December, 2008 and after that day the price goes back to N3, 500 (non-negotiable).

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Selling Other People's Hardworks. / Database Management / Web Designing / Web Application Development / Hot Info! Free Information On How To Make $300 Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.