Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

University Wahala. Nairalanders Come To My Rescue!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Wahala. Nairalanders Come To My Rescue!!!! (950 Views)

Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / Nairalanders. Come And Celebrate With Me. I Finally Graduated / Adekunle Ajasin University Wahala Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Wahala. Nairalanders Come To My Rescue!!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Right. I will try to get to the point as quickly as possible. I am currently on my search for medical school abroad and it seems to be really expensive. As a back up am searching for private universities in Nigeria especially those that aren't owned by religious bodies. So I found Igbinedion and and I am really interested BUT the problem is that

1) Its in Benin, I don't even know a fly in Benin, literally don't know anything abt that place except its name.
I am also yoruba , I don't know anything about the culture there in Benin so I think it would be hard for me to fit in. Is it also safe at the university?

2) Is it accredited and are it's facilities up to date?

3) This is more of a general problem. Does any university accept Cambridge AS level Certificate

*NOTE* I live outside Nigeria and I really don't know much abt admission requirements.

Thank you
Re: University Wahala. Nairalanders Come To My Rescue!!!! by sholikay(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Y can't u google about d uni?.at least u wil get some info dere.
Re: University Wahala. Nairalanders Come To My Rescue!!!! by CrazyScientist: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
My friend school's there, cultists stole his watch, he said the school is even inside bush lipsrsealed
Re: University Wahala. Nairalanders Come To My Rescue!!!! by free2ryhme: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
smileygirl66:
Right. I will try to get to the point as quickly as possible. I am currently on my search for medical school abroad and it seems to be really expensive. As a back up am searching for private universities in Nigeria especially those that aren't owned by religious bodies. So I found Igbinedion and and I am really interested BUT the problem is that

1) Its in Benin, I don't even know a fly in Benin, literally don't know anything abt that place except its name.
I am also yoruba , I don't know anything about the culture there in Benin so I think it would be hard for me to fit in. Is it also safe at the university?

2) Is it accredited and are it's facilities up to date?

3) This is more of a general problem. Does any university accept Cambridge AS level Certificate

*NOTE* I live outside Nigeria and I really don't know much abt admission requirements.

Thank you

before u do anything with Igbinedion University School of Medicine first go find out if the school is approved to run medicine

I remember a big aunty sent her daughter to the school and I repeatedly warned them to find out if the school of medicine is approved only for the young girl to waste four years doing before moving to Canada to complete her studies there

I don tell u my own. go and find out before u transact anything with them and confirm with Nigeria University Commission ( NUC) I have a friend who works with them
Re: University Wahala. Nairalanders Come To My Rescue!!!! by Generalkorex(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Since u live outside Nigeria
why not find a cheaper university in other country like finland,japan,germany belgium etc.

(1) (Reply)

Help Solve Dis Maths My Dear Mathematician / Which One Do You Enjoyed Most?secondary School Life Or Higher Institution Life.¿ / (UNICAL) Admission List 2015/2016 Has Be Compilled.school Contact (070 64847811)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.