Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Allah Is The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Is The Devil (1848 Views)

Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Is The Devil by benalvino1: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
I have some questions about Allah...
God forbid I say, "God is Great!" at the destruction of people as the Muslims do! Why would Allah be happy at the destruction of his creation if he's the Creator of it unless Allah is not truly the Creator God, but an imposter?! Expressions of joy, delight and happiness at destruction and death is more inline with a character of an impostor who had no involvement whatsoever in the creation of the world at all in the first place!
Why are Muslims so intent upon conquering the world for Allah? Is not Allah the Sovereign Creator God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the Christians? If he is, then why re-conquer something that's already his for he's the Creator of all things? Won't that be redundant?
Why do muslims believe that people need to be control through sharia law? Does your Allah not dwell in the hearts of his people as the Creator God of the Christians do? If not, then he's an imposter who is unable to conduct his affairs as a Sovereign God for he's NOT that Sovereign God!
Why can't Muslims attract new converts to their faith without resorting to force, coercion and violence? Is not Allah that Glorious God that can mesmerize us with his awesomeness majesty, glory, beauty and righteousness and truth? If not, then Allah is AN IMPOSTOR!
Why do Allah followers have no respect for human life? Christ says he came so that we may have life more abundantly? Why is Allah here? So that we may obtain death more violently? God states that he delights in us! Just how does Allah view humanity? Why are Muslims directed by Allah to hate everyone who's not a Muslim? Just how does Allah view us?
I do believe that Allah is a very real spirit entity that had a created beginning, but he's NOT that Sovereign Creator God, but the imposter who has declared in his heart...
...I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:... Isaiah 14:13

4 Likes

Re: Allah Is The Devil by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Stop all this nonsense and get yourself a life. Respect people and what they believe.

2 Likes

Re: Allah Is The Devil by benalvino1: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
frosbel:
Stop all this nonsense and get yourself a life. Respect people and what they believe.

I believe Allah is the devil so they should respect that I believe he is the devil.... if they don't have tolerance they should leave this planet.

besides I did not attach anyone but Allah... if he is strong let him come and fight me.
Re: Allah Is The Devil by OKUCHI11(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
In blame every thing on too much.....GO GET A LIFE SON
Re: Allah Is The Devil by bigiyaro(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
frosbel:
not when what they believe is to exterminate those that don't believe in what they believe. Islam is evil.
Re: Allah Is The Devil by thegoodone2(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Allah mean God. its just a language differences. they kill and shouted God.
Re: Allah Is The Devil by benalvino1: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
thegoodone2:

no Allah is the name of their god... Elah is the word for GOD in Arabic. Allah is the name of their god
Re: Allah Is The Devil by Tallesty1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
And how are you sure that Allah is cool with what these guys are doing?

Do you think God is happy is with some Christians?

With some pastors?

1 Like

Re: Allah Is The Devil by tonybosses: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
OKUCHI11:
In blame every thing on too much.....GO GET A LIFE SON

Are u Allah? Why dnt u just look away or educate him if he is wrong (if u cn anyway)
Re: Allah Is The Devil by tonybosses: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
thegoodone2:

No sir... I tot same until I took my tym studying a Quran and researching into Islam....

Allah can't be God.....

The God I knw, I knw his fruit..i av seen it

And I beg to say I av nt seen. Much of it in "allah" followers.

I stand to be educated..i am here to learn

1 Like

Re: Allah Is The Devil by benalvino1: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

With some pastors?

they say the Koran is the explicit word of Allah and he ask them to kill who insult Islam... he asked Mohammad to rape Aisha the little girl... he is happy because he is the devil

1 Like

Re: Allah Is The Devil by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
One day i was teaching a woman a christain and she said we are worshipping the same God i give her a "No". So she said "Who is Allah" i replied affirmatively "satan" She was bewildered. Allah i say categorically is satan himself. I pity Christain dat believes allah and Jesus is the same.

1 Like

Re: Allah Is The Devil by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tallesty1:

With some pastors?
he is sir, he only came to kill,steal and destroy,he is the father of lies as a matter of fact Jesus says his children(satan) deal shrewdly with the world.
Re: Allah Is The Devil by Elkewwty(f): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
starlingleanets:
he is sir, he only came to kill,steal and destroy,he is the father of lies as a matter of fact Jesus says his children(satan) deal shrewdly with the world.

I think they are the same with the god of the bible old testament.
Re: Allah Is The Devil by Elkewwty(f): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
benalvino1:

they say the Koran is the explicit word of Allah and he ask them to kill who insult Islam... he asked Mohammad to rape Aisha the little girl... he is happy because he is the devil

No difference between allah and yahwe of the bible.

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD
your God is giving you that some worthless rabble
among you have led their fellow citizens astray by
encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such
cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you
find it is true and can prove that such a detestable
act has occurred among you, you must attack that
town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as
well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the
plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put
the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to
the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin
forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the
plunder that has been set apart for destruction.
Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and
be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you
and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly
promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will
be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the
commands I am giving you today, doing what is
pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
Re: Allah Is The Devil by naffysa(f): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Allah means God
Re: Allah Is The Devil by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elkewwty:

good! You think but they never were. Jesus the God of the Bible is nt d same with allah.
Re: Allah Is The Devil by benalvino1: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elkewwty:

are you this crazy? if they are the same why do Allah asked Muslims to kill Christians and Jews because they are infidels? learn what infidel means... Allah told Muslim to lie to Christians and Jews to deceive them into joining Islam... if they say Allah and YHWH are same they are doing what Allah told them.

boko haram and Isis will tell you that they are not same God.
Re: Allah Is The Devil by tonybosses: 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
starlingleanets:
One day i was teaching a woman a christain and she said we are worshipping the same God i give her a "No". So she said "Who is Allah" i replied affirmatively "satan" She was bewildered. Allah i say categorically is satan himself. I pity Christain dat believes allah and Jesus is the same.

The truth be said, there isn't Allah anywher, Satan just sent mohammed to deceive a lot of ppl, if u read d Quran. U might think it's a confused book, but understanding the history and reality of the write u wuld understand xplictly well that the write is the confuse niggar....lol
Re: Allah Is The Devil by resty4(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Allah is a demon and idol that moh'd's father,abd-allah was his priest.
Allah cannot n is NOT God. Why wd God that says 'this is my beloved son' turn 2 disown d son accordg 2 allah 'that allah neither begat nor his he begotten'. Its obvious that allah is an imposter n anti Christ.allah is not God,indeed allah CANNOT BE.
Re: Allah Is The Devil by benalvino1: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
resty4:
Allah is a demon and idol that moh'd's father,abd-allah was his priest.
Allah cannot n is NOT God. Why wd God that says 'this is my beloved son' turn 2 disown d son accordg 2 allah 'that allah neither begat nor his he begotten'. Its obvious that allah is an imposter n anti Christ.allah is not God,indeed allah CANNOT BE.

why would God sent Jesus to die on the cross and later say he did not die on the cross? people are being deceived by the moon god allah
Re: Allah Is The Devil by cleanvessel(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
frosbel:

Are you a Christian? I doubt it. Christians don't leave people in their errors.

1 Like

Re: Allah Is The Devil by truthman2012(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Another name for Satan is allah. He impersonated Jehovah and disguised as the God of bible prophets to deceive mankind. But we know him not only by his fruits and more importantly by discernment of spirits.

A careful study of islam shows it is a cult, a blood-sucking cult at that.

Muslims hate dogs and Jubril (muslims' angel Gabriel) could not stand it because dogs bark evil spirits. Muslims cannot stand garlic because evil spirits hate it. And many other things.

1 Like

Re: Allah Is The Devil by malvisguy212: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elkewwty:

No difference between allah and yahwe of the bible.

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD
your God is giving you that some worthless rabble
among you have led their fellow citizens astray by
encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such
cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you
find it is true and can prove that such a detestable
act has occurred among you, you must attack that
town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as
well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the
plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put
the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to
the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin
forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the
plunder that has been set apart for destruction.
Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and
be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you
and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly
promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will
be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the
commands I am giving you today, doing what is
pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
you quote this verse to accused the true God of killing innocent people, this people are not innocent unless you accept the killing and sacrifice of babies to idols ,this are the old testament law which Jesus has already come to fulfilled,we don't live by it anymore.

This chapter is a polemic against idolatry at all levels of religious, as well as, civic life.
1.Verses 1-5 speak about false prophets
(cf. 18:20). 2.Verses 6-11 speak about family members who try to draw other family members into idolatry.
3.Verses 12-18 talk about the entire city
or community which embraces idolatry.

(1) (Reply)

You Gain More By GOOGLING Than By Attending Church / On Our Pastors Acquiring Jets / 10 Reasons For Speaking In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.