Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD (36736 Views)

Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / Yhwh Never Changes, Jesus Christ Never Changes....yhwh Is Jesus Christ!!! / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by tidytim: 1:29am On Jan 03, 2012
For those people who study both Islam and the Bible, it is clearly obvious that Allah of Islam is not YHWH, the God of the Bible and the creator God.

We shall present just ten reasons which provide an elegant sufficiency to prove that Allah is not God.

1.The Name of God

Muslims say they believe in the prophet Moses (Musa) yet they do not recognize or acknowledge the unique name that God gave to Moses.

When Moses encountered the burning bush at Mount Horeb, he was told that the name of God was YHWH forever. [Exodus 3:14-15] Jesus used the first person of YHWH when he said “I AM”. [John 8:58] The Quran makes no mention of the special name for God and uses Allah which means “the God”. There were 360 idols in the Kaaba during Mohammed’s time called Allah. Allah is just a generic name for “the God”.

The names for God can’t be reconciled. Allah is not God.

2. God’s Laws for mankind

Moses received the Ten Commandments on two stone tablets from God on the mountain top. These commandments are the basis for laws recognized by both Jew and Christian. In fact, Jesus stated that : “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law. I have come to fulfil, and until heaven and earth pass away, not one stroke of a letter will pass from the Law”. [Matthew 5:17-18] Sharia Law which is based on the Quran and Mohammed completely rejects the Ten Commandments and Mohammed broke most of the commandments on a regular basis.

If you follow Sharia law you will certainly break the Ten Commandments and this denies the teaching of Jesus. Jesus went further and said that whoever breaks the law and teaches others to do the same is considered “the least in Heaven”. [Matthew 5:19] That makes Mohammed the least in Heaven.

Allah’s laws are contradictory to God’s laws. Allah is not God.

3. God’s Plan for Mankind

God revealed his plan for mankind through his prophets, starting with Psalm 2 about 1,000BC where he revealed the begotten son, and in Psalm 22 he revealed details of the crucifixion that Jesus would endure and then in Isaiah 48 he revealed the Holy Trinity about 700BC.

God announces a begotten Son; Allah denies a begotten Son

“You are my Son: today I have begotten you. I will make the nations your heritage and the ends of the earth your possession”. [Psalm 2:7-8]

But 1600 years later, the Quran denies what is written in the Psalms.

“He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything”. [Sura 6.101]

So here Allah denies what God has stated.

God announces the Holy Trinity; Allah denies the Holy Trinity

God’s eternally begotten Son is part of the Trinity.

“From the time it came to be, I have been there, and now the Lord God has sent me and His Spirit”. [Isaiah 48:16] Here is God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit as spoken by the prophet Isaiah.

Yet from Sura 5:73, the Quran denounces the Trinity.

“They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah”.

God announces the crucifixion; Allah denies the crucifixion

The virgin birth [Isaiah 7:14] and birth in Bethlehem [Mica 5:2] foretold Jesus appearance. Details of the crucifixion were given in Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53, the betrayal for 30 pieces of silver in Zechariah 11 and that the sun would go down at noon was in Amos 8:9. However Allah denies all this in Sura 4:157.

“That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them”.

God announces the sonship and describes the crucifixion about 1000BC and announces the Holy Trinity about 700BC, but Allah denies each element of God’s plan. Allah is not God.

4. God demands separation of church and state

From Abraham to Moses to Jesus, there was a strict separation of church and state. Abraham was served with wine by High Priest Melchizedek. [Genesis 14] Moses was served by High Priest Aaron and Jesus acted as the High Priest and served his disciples with wine. [Matthew 26:26-29] There is a story in 1 Samuel 13 where king Saul performed priestly duties and God removed his kingship because of this. God demanded separation of church and state. Jesus also said to “give to Caesar what is Caesar’s” enforcing the separation of church and state. Islam demands totalitarianism and also has banned wine.

God demands separation of church and state while Allah demands totalitarianism. Allah is not God.

5. God’s Holy city is Jerusalem

Jerusalem is the Holy city of God and Jerusalem is mentioned in the Torah over 660 times and in the New Testament 154 times. The book of Revelation in chapter 21 states that a new Jerusalem will arrive indicating that Jerusalem is God’s Holy city forever. Mecca is not mentioned once by name in the Bible.

Mecca is the Holy city of Allah and Jerusalem is not mentioned once by name in the Quran.
God and Allah claim two different Holy cities that can never be reconciled. Allah is not God.

6. The Dome of the Rock

In 637AD when caliph Umar captured Jerusalem he told Bishop Sophronius that they would build a shrine to Allah’s prophet on the Holy mountain. Sophronius understood a prophecy of Daniel which called this an abomination that desolates. The prophecy starts in 583BC, the 23rd year of Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, when the last group of 745 people were taken to Babylon, and so the regular burnt offerings ceased. [Jeremiah 52:30] Now the scope of this prophecy is 1290 years of 360 days or 1271 solar years. Coming forward from 583BC by 1271 years we come to 688AD. Caliph Abdul Malik built the Dome of the Rock between 685 and 691AD, so 688AD is the midpoint of the building program.

So the shrine to Allah’s prophet is called an Abomination that Desolates by God.
Mohammed is not mentioned even once in the Bible and Jesus said that only false prophets would come after him. That makes Mohammed a false prophet. Allah is not God.

7. The Fate of Mecca

Even though Mecca is not mentioned by name in the Bible, it is referred to in allegorical language as the harlot city and the LovePeddler of Babylon in Revelation 17 & 18. Babylon the mother of whores and abominations is drunk with the blood of the saints and the witnesses to Jesus [Revelation 17:5-6]. Mecca is the spiritual head of Islam and in her name millions of Jews and Christians have been slaughtered after cries of “Allahu Akbar”, and the slaughter continues today. Mecca and Medina (Yathrib) are the two most Holy sites in Islam, yet strangely in Islamic eschatology, both are destroyed. Consider now the two relevant prophecies.

“The final battle will be waged by faithful Muslims coming on the backs of horses, carrying black banners. They will stand on the east side of the Jordan river and will wage war that the Earth has never seen before. The true Messiah who is the Islamic Mahdi, will defeat Europe, will lead this army of Seljuks. He will preside over the world from Jerusalem because Mecca would have been destroyed.” [Yawm Al-Ghadab, Safar Alhwaly]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal)”. [Sunan of Abu Dawud Book 37, Number 4281:  Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal]

God hates Mecca and will destroy it. Allah can’t stop the destruction of his holy city. Allah is not God.

8. God’s enemies are Allah’s supporters

There are numerous places in the Bible where God names the nations who will fight against him and with the Antichrist. In the famous seventy weeks prophecy, it is the people of the Antichrist who destroy the temple in 70AD. The soldiers of the Roman legion X Fretensis under General Titus were from Turkey, Syria, Jordan and Arabia. These nations today whose people destroyed the second temple in 70AD are Islamic. In Psalm 83, Isaiah 13-24 and Ezekiel 28-32 and 38, the nations named as following the Antichrist are Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan and Libya.

The Bible is consistent in naming Islamic countries where people follow Allah as the followers of the Antichrist.
Allah is not God.

9. God created mankind as equals, Allah didn’t

The Bible states clearly that all equal in God’s eyes, but this is not true with Allah.

Allah describes a hierarchy for mankind.

Arab male Muslims are the best of people (and Arabic is the language in Heaven)

White male Muslims are next in importance
Black male Muslims are next
Women Muslims are the lowest order of the believers
Non Muslims or infidels are the vilest of creatures. [Sura 8:55]
God states all people are equal, Allah does not agree. Allah is not God.

10. God hates what Allah allows

The Bible states clearly in the book of Proverbs 6:17-19 the six things that God hates.

Haughty eyes
A lying tongue
Hands that shed innocent blood
A heart that devises wicked plans
Feet that hurry to run to evil
A lying witness who testifies falsely.

God hates haughty eyes but Allah gives Muslims haughty eyes by telling them they are the best of people and unbelievers are the vilest of people;

God hates a lying tongue, but Allah allows Muslims to lie in Sura 16.106;

God hates hands that shed innocent blood yet Allah demands the killing of unbelievers, apostates, homosexuals, and even Muslims who don’t follow the true faith;

God hates a heart that devises wicked plans yet Allah approves of Muslims who want to destroy Israel, blow up infrastructure and plan to undermine western democracies through lying and deceit;

God hates feet that hurry to run to evil [/b]but Allah approves of Muslims who murder poets and filmmakers and try to kill people who draw cartoons about Mohammed;

[b]God hates a lying witness
yet Allah demands that a Muslim lies to protect or advance the cause of Islam.
From these six things that God hates, we see clearly that Allah is not God.

We have presented just ten reasons why Allah is not God. There are many more but these are sufficient to prove without a doubt that Allah is not God and Islam is based on a monumental lie.

http://www.australianislamistmonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4394:great-lies-of-islam&catid=203&Itemid=22

Please send all mail or hate mail to [email]tidytim@ymail.com[/email]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
Wow, what a smacker cool
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by LagosShia: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
7. The Fate of Mecca

Even though Mecca is not mentioned by name in the Bible, it is referred to in allegorical language as the harlot city and the LovePeddler of Babylon in Revelation 17 & 18. Babylon the mother of whores and abominations is drunk with the blood of the saints and the witnesses to Jesus [Revelation 17:5-6]. Mecca is the spiritual head of Islam and in her name millions of Jews and Christians have been slaughtered after cries of “Allahu Akbar”, and the slaughter continues today. [size=13pt]Mecca and Medina (Yathrib) are the two most Holy sites in Islam, yet strangely in Islamic eschatology, both are destroyed[/size]. Consider now the two relevant prophecies.

“The final battle will be waged by faithful Muslims coming on the backs of horses, carrying black banners. They will stand on the east side of the Jordan river and will wage war that the Earth has never seen before. The true Messiah who is the Islamic Mahdi, will defeat Europe, will lead this army of Seljuks. He will preside over the world from Jerusalem because Mecca would have been destroyed.” [Yawm Al-Ghadab, Safar Alhwaly]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes,[size=13pt] the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth[/size]. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal)”. [Sunan of Abu Dawud Book 37, Number 4281: Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal]

I thought this caught my eye. Even mohammad knew that both mecca and medina (supposedly islam's two holiest sites) will be destroyed while Jerusalem (the seat of the Jehovah Jireh) will FLOURISH! How strange indeed!

How come mohammad told us that the outbreak of the "final battle" will be at the conquest of constantinople? Constantinople fell to the Ottomans in 1453AD, how come the dajjal hasnt shown up yet? But but mohammad said this was as "true as you are sitting"? grin Allah is a fraud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
LagosShia:

[size=18pt]WHAT IS HIS NAME? (HIS NAME IS ALLAH IN YOUR BIBLE)!!!![/size]
by Ahmad Deedat

http://www.islamawareness.net/Allah/wihn.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24443.96.html#msg9072742

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743384.0.html#msg8998477

again, the islamic response is to run for the bible to prove the quran? I've never seen such silliness. The muslim again is unable to eloquently marshal his case, rather he reaches for plagiarized websites from disgraced liars.
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by LagosShia: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
davidylan:

again, the islamic response is to run for the bible to prove the quran? I've never seen such silliness. The muslim again is unable to eloquently marshal his case, rather he reaches for plagiarized websites from disgraced liars.

you believe in the bible dont you? so when talking to a muslim i use the Quran.when talking to a christian i use bible.when talking with a hindu,the vedas.it is only silly christians that use their scandalous bible to preach to others who dont blink twice before rejecting it!

you alleged Makkah is not mentioned in the bible.you use the bible to make statements against muslims,yet when they use that same nonsense bible to refute your foolishness you whine and flip:

Hajj-Pilgrimage To Makkah (aka Bacca in the Quran)[/b]Psalm 84:4-7
"Blessed are those who dwell in your house;they are ever praising you.Selah Blessed are those whose strength is in you,who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.As they pass through the Valley of Baca,they make it a place of springs;the autumn rains also cover it with pools.They go from strength to strength,till each appears before God in Zion.Hear my prayer, O Lord God Almighty;listen to me, O God of Jacob.Selah Look upon our shield,c O God;look with favor on your anointed one.Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. For the Lord God is a sun and shield;the Lord bestows favor and honor;no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Lord Almighty,blessed is the man who trusts in you.

[size=18pt][b][color=009999]Pilgrimage of Ezekiel to Mecca:
[/color][/size]

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ezekiel_pilgrimage.htm
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
LagosShia:

you believe in the bible dont you? so when talking to a muslim i use the Quran.when talking to a christian i use bible.when talking with a hindu,the vedas.it is only silly christians that use their scandalous bible to preach to others who dont blink twice before rejecting it!

[b]you alleged Makkah is not mentioned in the bible.[/b]you use the bible to make statements against muslims,yet when they use that same nonsense bible to refute your foolishness you whine and flip:

Hajj-Pilgrimage To Makkah (aka Bacca in the Quran)[/b]Psalm  84:4-7
"Blessed are those who dwell in your house;they are ever praising you.Selah Blessed are those whose strength is in you,who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.As they pass through the Valley of Baca,they make it a place of springs;the autumn rains also cover it with pools.They go from strength to strength,till each appears before God in Zion.Hear my prayer, O Lord God Almighty;listen to me, O God of Jacob.Selah Look upon our shield,c O God;look with favor on your anointed one.Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. For the Lord God is a sun and shield;the Lord bestows favor and honor;no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Lord Almighty,blessed is the man who trusts in you.

[size=18pt][b][color=009999]Pilgrimage of Ezekiel to Mecca:
[/color][/size]

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ezekiel_pilgrimage.htm

the original hebrew translation for Baca in psalm 84 is "balsam tree" or "weeper" . . . nothing to do with Mecca except for a superficial similarity in names.
Before making such a stup[i]i[/i]d correlation . . . it might behove the blind islamist to find out how the psalm in question relates to anything in mecca.

Verse 3 Yea, the sparrow hath found an house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even thine altars, O LORD of hosts, my King, and my God.

hmmm are there sacrificial altars to allah in mecca?

Verse 4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.

hmmm who were those dwelling in the kaaba at that time? Who were they "praising"? The 3 pagan daughters of allah?

Verse 7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.

Zion? In Mecca?

Obviously the attempt to force mecca into psalm 84 is just another uneducated islamic ruse. Psalm 84 has 12 verses . . . the only alleged connection to mecca is the "aca" at the end of the "b" in verse 6. Nothing in the preceeding or proceeding verses have anything to do with an alleged "pilgrimmage" to anywhere outside the temple in Jerusalem. I'm sure lagosshia isnt about to tell us that folks were traipsing to Mecca to worship the God of Jacob [verse 8].
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by LagosShia: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
@ the above empty head blind man:

you said:

the original hebrew translation for Baca in psalm 84 is "balsam tree" or "weeper"

so even you are not sure whether it is "balsam tree" or "weeper".it must be "weeper" because "Bacca" which is used for Makkah in the Quran also means "weeper" in arabic.

you used the term "original hebrew translation"!!!wow!!!

are you a kid? you think by using such stupid terms you can fool adults? dont you know that there could be many translations of a language? and what makes it "orginal"? are you not trying to impress here with the use of big words? typical of christians:big-mouths,empty-heads!!!
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2012
LagosShia:

@ the above empty head blind man:

you said:

so even you are not sure whether it is "balsam tree" or "weeper".it must be "weeper" because "Bacca" which is used for Makkah in the Quran also means "weeper" in arabic.

you used the term "original hebrew translation"!!!wow!!!

are you a kid? you think by using such silly terms you can fool adults? dont you know that there could be many translations of a language? and what makes it "orginal"? are you not trying to impress here with the use of big words? typical of christians:big-mouths,empty-heads!!!

Daft. Bacca is NOT used for makkah in the quran actually, it was inserted by quranic tranlators trying too hard to force mecca into the bible. If bacca = mecca then you would assume that both words would have the same root meanings right? If Bacca "must be weeper" (by force so we can push islam into the bible) . . . then one would expect that mecca too would mean "weeper"?

Secondly, verse 8 of Psalm 84 (which you fraud try so hard to avoid) indicates that this pilgrimmage through the valley of Baca is to ZION which is in jerusalem (as you know). Mecca is 746 miles away from Jerusalem . . . was David walking 1492 round trip miles from Jerusalem to mecca and then back to worship? Senseless.

why did you avoid the clear contradictions that the other verses in ps 84 expose for the baca = mecca crowd?
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by LagosShia: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
davidylan:

Daft. Bacca is NOT used for makkah in the quran actually, it was inserted by quranic tranlators trying too hard to force mecca into the bible. If bacca = mecca then you would assume that both words would have the same root meanings right? If Bacca "must be weeper" (by force so we can push islam into the bible) . . . then one would expect that mecca too would mean "weeper"?
you deserve to be literally flogged!what a senseless thing you are.you cant teach me your fraudulent christianity,and do you think you can teach me Islam?you must be drunk!!!

are those words from a dream? the word "bacca" is used in the Quran for Makkah.i am talking here of the original arabic and not english translations of the Holy Quran.

check:
Holy Quran 3:96
"Indeed, the first House [of worship] established for mankind was that at Bacca - blessed and a guidance for the worlds".

Secondly, verse 8 of Psalm 84 (which you fraud try so hard to avoid) indicates that this pilgrimmage through the valley of Baca is to ZION which is in jerusalem (as you know). Mecca is 746 miles away from Jerusalem . . . was David walking 1492 round trip miles from Jerusalem to mecca and then back to worship? Senseless.

why did you avoid the clear contradictions that the other verses in ps 84 expose for the baca = mecca crowd?

Ezekiel made a pilgrimage to Bacca!

and Bacca refers to Makkah.

keep your christianity wetdreams to yourself!!!
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
LagosShia:

you deserve to be literally flogged!what a senseless thing you are.you cant teach me your fraudulent christianity,and do you think you can teach me Islam?you must be drunk!!!

are those words from a dream? the word "bacca" is used in the Quran for Makkah[b].i am talking here of the original arabic[/b] and not english translations of the Holy Quran.

check:
Holy Quran 3:96
"Indeed, the first House [of worship] established for mankind was that at Bacca - blessed and a guidance for the worlds".

which is quite odd considering Bacca has NO arabic meaning! So exactly what "original arabic" are you talking about? It is quite clear that "baca" (as appears in the bible) is an ancient hebrew word which has well-known meanings.

LagosShia:

Ezekiel made a pilgrimage to Bacca!

and Bacca refers to Makkah.

keep your christianity wetdreams to yourself!!!

Dont kill yourself in desperation. grin It seems you are gradually realising islam is a con. first why have you not disputed the fact that ps 84 invalidates the silly claim that baca = mecca? How could David make a 1500 mile round trip passing through mecca to worship IN ZION which was in the same city he lived in? grin Even a car driving at 70miles/hr non-stop would need 21 hrs!

Now you are jumping to Ezekiel? cheesy Lets read his own version - Ez 40:1 In the five and twentieth year of our captivity, in the beginning of the year, in the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after that the city was smitten, in the selfsame day the hand of the LORD was upon me, and brought me thither.
2 In the visions of [size=15pt]God brought he me into the land of Israel[/size], and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south.

Where in Israel does mecca exist? grin
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by Sweetnecta: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2012
I am happy that my man Lagosshia is standing like a lion in the herd of lambs of jews.

Easy picking I say. Let me give him miswak to sharpen his teeth so that the chopping will be like hot knife on a butter.

ridiculous christians. which of you can wager that Makka was not the "Tabernacle of the Lord" that Abraham built, and an annual holy pilgrimage place for children of Israel? I have the video, courtesy of Olaadegbu, the christian one man confusion.

Alhamdulillah that Lagosshia has told you about Ezekiel.

@Lagosshia, rabbana atina fi dunnya, hasana. wa fi akhira hasana. wa kinna adhabannar. for you. May you be counted as a shuada. Amin.
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by Sweetnecta: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
tidytim is too tiny to respond to. he copies, he pastes. he is not original.
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by LagosShia: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
davidylan:

which is quite odd considering Bacca has NO arabic meaning! So exactly what "original arabic" are you talking about? It is quite clear that "baca" (as appears in the bible) is an ancient hebrew word which has well-known meanings.
you know well,this isn't the first time we are exchanging posts.you have an unbeatable record of exposing your ignorance.you fancy debating with semi-literate people.

"Bacca" has no arabic meaning? are you trying to be funny? in arabic the word for "cry" or "weep" is "Bukka" up to this our day.and "Bacca" means "weeper" or "weeping".

that aside,do you know that both arabic and hebrew share common root words and even words? they are both semitic languages that descended from aramaic.

Dont kill yourself in desperation. grin It seems you are gradually realising islam is a con. first why have you not disputed the fact that ps 84 invalidates the silly claim that baca = mecca? How could David make a 1500 mile round trip passing through mecca to worship IN ZION which was in the same city he lived in? grin Even a car driving at 70miles/hr non-stop would need 21 hrs!
so David was a robot that was stationed in Jerusalem?

besides,it does not have to mean that DAVID actually went for pilrimage.this could be like many other passages of psalms which are very figurative while alluding to certain things/places/persons.

did the verse say David made a pilgrimage? your senselessness and rigidity is waste of time.so they churn one's stomach.

Now you are jumping to Ezekiel? cheesy Lets read his own version - Ez 40:1 In the five and twentieth year of our captivity, in the beginning of the year, in the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after that the city was smitten, in the selfsame day the hand of the LORD was upon me, and brought me thither.
2 In the visions of [size=15pt]God brought he me into the land of Israel[/size], and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south.

Where in Israel does mecca exist? grin

where in ancient israel does what Ezekiel is describing exist? the descriptions only fit Makkah and the Ka'abah.

dont die! your christianity is built on hate for Islam,Muhammad (sa) and muslims.your clergy have long realized that if you followers are not brainwashed with hate,all of you will turn muslim.they brainwash you to hate and become rigid to reason.that is the secret of christianity survival!
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by LagosShia: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Lagosshia, rabbana atina fi dunnya, hasana. wa fi akhira hasana. wa kinna adhabannar. for you. May you be counted as a shuada. Amin.

ameen!!!

may Allah bless you dear brother!!!!!!!
Re: Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
Sweetnecta:

I am happy that my man Lagosshia is standing like a lion in the herd of lambs of jews.

Easy picking I say. Let me give him miswak to sharpen his teeth so that the chopping will be like hot knife on a butter.

ridiculous christians. which of you can wager that Makka was not the "Tabernacle of the Lord" that Abraham built, and an annual holy pilgrimage place for children of Israel? I have the video, courtesy of Olaadegbu, the christian one man confusion.

Alhamdulillah that Lagosshia has told you about Ezekiel.

so where exactly is the phrase "tabernacle of the Lord" used in the quran? So allah is now a tabernacle user abi? Mooslims and their deceitful nature.

(1) (Reply)

Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd / Pastor Chukwuma Okezuo Arrested Over Rochas Okorocha 'Ritual' Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.