Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? (1959 Views)

Amazing Structures In Massachusetts Institutes Of Technology (MIT) / Check Out This Hilarious Notice On Masturbation By University Of Massachusetts / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hello guys. Am currently doing my masters programme in university of ibadan and hope to further in MIT in electrical engineering and computer science.
I went through their site and sent few mails to their graduate school trying to make enquiries, though I got Lil information Buh I will love to know if there is any nairalander's in MIT or who av pple in MIT who might talk more about MIT. Wanna know more abt the skul from someone there and welcome other discussions about the skul from any other person intending to skul there. Thanks.
Re: Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Go to their graduate student website, identify the Nigerians studying their and mail them. Their emails are always there, especially if they are part of a research group. You'll find the answers you need in no time.

In fact, you could just mail any foreign student, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc.
Re: Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
if wishes were horses..as the old saying goes, u jst trigger something i gave up long time ago. The American system of education i would say is the best. Even sport or other curricular activities culd also earn you a chance to study in the university though other things are also on the checklist. Well may be it wasn't for me, but i will try to gve dat gift to one of my un burn child if not all.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
And btw, that's a very good goal you've set yourself. Very good.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? by ttmacoy: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hey I must say I am impressed by the big dream.
Welcome change from the norm on Nairaland where everyone is always looking for schools that are easy to get into.

One avenue to follow is LinkedIn. You can try to find Nigerians studying or who have studied at MIT via LinkedIn, add them and ask to either speak to them or maybe exchange emails to help you learn more about the school.

For example a quick search came up with this guy who did his masters and is currently doing his PhD at MIT.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/babatunde-alawode/31/b05/1a0
Re: Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 27, 2014
afolag:
if wishes were horses..as the old saying goes, u jst trigger something i gave up long time ago. The American system of education i would say is the best. Even sport or other curricular activities culd also earn you a chance to study in the university though other things are also on the checklist. Well may be it wasn't for me, but i will try to gve dat gift to one of my un burn child if not all.
God bless Nigeria.

I pray God grant u ur desires
Re: Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 27, 2014
goofyone:
And btw, that's a very good goal you've set yourself. Very good.

Tanx boss, I appreciate ur contribution a lot. Will try ur suggestions
Re: Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 27, 2014
ttmacoy:
Hey I must say I am impressed by the big dream.
Welcome change from the norm on Nairaland where everyone is always looking for schools that are easy to get into.

One avenue to follow is LinkedIn. You can try to find Nigerians studying or who have studied at MIT via LinkedIn, add them and ask to either speak to them or maybe exchange emails to help you learn more about the school.

For example a quick search came up with this guy who did his masters and is currently doing his PhD at MIT.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/babatunde-alawode/31/b05/1a0

Tanx boss, I appreciate, my mind neva went to LinkedIn. Wil check it out, Tanx
Re: Anyone In MIT Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.....? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
ellad2k4eva:

I pray God grant u ur desires
Amin I so mch apprc8

(1) (Reply)

10 Top Reasons Why You Get Tired While Reading / Adeyemi College Of Education Direct Entry 2015/2016 / Waec Result Checking Www.waecdirect.org

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.