Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,938 members, 7,841,604 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Want General Buhari To Know That... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want General Buhari To Know That... (875 Views)

Reasons Why You Want General Buhari To Become President / General Buhari's Military Government / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want General Buhari To Know That... by CreativeWeb(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
I want General Buhari to know that:

1. Taking a selfie.
2. Picking a pastor as a running mate.
3. Wearing suit for the first time.
4. Joining twitter.

will never make him defeat Goodluck Ebele Jonathan come 2015. Nigerians are not fools. APC supporters know that Buhari cannot be President of Nigeria. El-Rufai knows that Buhari is going nowhere. Sahara Reporters also know that this Buhari is a failure on arrival. The earlier Buhari gets this, the better for him.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for Nigeria's slavery.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan represents transparency, integrity, good governance, rule of law and transformation.

Let's support him.
www.vote4gej2015.org

3 Likes

Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by hazyfm: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
STUPID POST... USELESS THREAD

1 Like

Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by IamDejman(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jealous act

1 Like

Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by crownprince102: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
CreativeWeb:

1. Taking a selfie.
4. Joining twitter.

will never make him defeat Goodluck Ebele Jonathan come 2015. Nigerians are not fools. APC supporters know that Buhari cannot be President of Nigeria. El-Rufai knows that Buhari is going nowhere. Sahara Reporters also know that this Buhari is a failure on arrival. The earlier Buhari gets this, the better for him.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan represents transparency, integrity, good governance, rule of law and transformation.

Let's support him.
www.vote4gej2015.org
Chai!..... Who did this to you

1 Like

Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
CreativeWeb:

1. Taking a selfie.
4. Joining twitter.

Let's support him.
www.vote4gej2015.org
ON POINT.
APC, BUHARI AND THEIR SUPORTERS ARE JOCKERS.

INSTEAD OF BUHARI TO RULE NIGERIA, IT WILL SPLIT AND WE ALL GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.

JUDGEMENT OF GOD AWAITS REDEEM C.C. God. BECAUSE I AM FULLY CONVINCED THAT THEY PLANNED IT WITH APC TO DIVIDE THE BODY OF CHRIST.

THEY HAVE DENIED CHRIST BY BOWING TO DARKNESS AND PLACING ISLAM ABOVE CHRISTIANITY.
Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by kokoA(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
And I know this OP is senseless
Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by Orunto: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
The second best post today after Ebino Topsy's post on Buhari.
Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by chamboy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
CreativeWeb:

1. Taking a selfie.
4. Joining twitter.

Let's support him.
www.vote4gej2015.org
fool1
Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by chamboy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
masterpower:

ON POINT.
APC, BUHARI AND THEIR SUPORTERS ARE JOCKERS.

INSTEAD OF BUHARI TO RULE NIGERIA, IT WILL SPLIT AND WE ALL GO OUR SEPARATE WAYS.

JUDGEMENT OF GOD AWAITS REDEEM C.C. God. BECAUSE I AM FULLY CONVINCED THAT THEY PLANNED IT WITH APC TO DIVIDE THE BODY OF CHRIST.

THEY HAVE DENIED CHRIST BY BOWING TO DARKNESS AND PLACING ISLAM ABOVE CHRISTIANITY.
fool2
Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by chamboy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orunto:
The second best post today after Ebino Topsy's post on Buhari.
fool3
Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by crownprince102: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
chamboy:
fool3
chamboy:
fool2
chamboy:
fool3
chamboy:
fool1
Bunch of fools supporting the foolish
Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by chamboy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
crownprince102:

Bunch of fools supporting the foolish
Bro, u can't stop laughing oo
Re: I Want General Buhari To Know That... by Orunto: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Stupid4.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Won't Kill Me Oooo Hear Him On FFK.... / North Should Wait Till 2019 - Fayose / Gej 1000 Snippers Arrive Nigeria.2000 People Killed At Baga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.