Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,554 members, 7,847,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected (803 Views)

The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) / Why Johnathan Should Not Be The Next President. / 5 Reasons Why Johnathan Should Be Re-elected As The Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by PenSoftCorp(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
As for me, i feel the guy is still the best man for that post, is just that we have many people who are against him cos of his race, etc
at least during hiis time, the country experienced improvement in the power sector, economic growth, please share your opinions and you can also check what others are saying about this here http://www.throughts.com/gej
please this is our country,
Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
PenSoftCorp:
As for me, i feel the guy is still the best man for that post, is just that we have many people who are against him cos of his race, etc
at least during hiis time, the country experienced improvement in the power sector, economic growth, please share your opinions and you can also check what others are saying about this here http://www.throughts.com/gej
please this is our country,
which improvement in d power sector? All sectors r worse compared to what they used to b b4 GEJ administration. He has failed in d fight against insurgency in the Northern Nigeria. He does not deserve anpda chance in office.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by johnclark001(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
The Nigerian masses have no Billions of Naira to donate to Buhari/Osinbajo but they will donate their VOTES

Since the PDP Governors, senators, oil companies,
Captains of industries, the Dangote's, the Adenuga's
and the rest of them have donated N21billion to
GEJ for his 2015 Presidential Campaign, we the
masses and common Nigerians can't compete
financially with them and we have no millions to
give BUHARI for his campaigns. Therefore, We have
resolved to donate our PVC cards to BUHARI/
OSINBAJO by voting massively for them and to
change Nigeria and break the stronghold of those
cabals ruling this country.

The masses have resolved.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
SINS OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN

1. Failure to tackle poverty which has been the bane of Nigeria's history of stagnation and counter-productive nature.

2. Institutionalizing Corruption which his administration has allowed to foster and presently considered to be of epic proportion in Nigeria's history.

3. Cronies with internationally acclaimed fraudsters such Thief Alamayesigha, celebrated drug baron Kashamu and others too numerous to mention.

4. Inability to save the Nation presently at the brink of collapse as a result of insecurity and threats from the Islamic extremists. No excuse cause he is the Grand Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

5. Indecision which has made him the cocoon of the few corrupt unscrupulous elements around him at the detriment of all and sundry. Even the female President of Liberia takes more difficult decisions than our dear president who is mostly sluggish on national issues.

6. Inability to tackle the galloping margin in the social strata which today is of geometric increase.

7. His words to the electorate isn't his bond. Remember he told us during the subsidy crisis that funds from subsidy will be used to build more refineries but he has danced to the gallery on that and so many other empty promises he has made.

Conclusively, this same man who has committed the sins above can't be taken seriously. We need an alternative to make difficult but the best decisions hopefully to salvage Nigeria from Her present stage of comatose. You'll agree with me that same person is no other than Buhari.

Sai Buhari/Osibanjo ticket come 2015!!!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
johnclark001:
The Nigerian masses have no Billions of Naira to donate to Buhari/Osinbajo but they will donate their VOTES

Since the PDP Governors, senators, oil companies,
Captains of industries, the Dangote's, the Adenuga's
and the rest of them have donated N21billion to
GEJ for his 2015 Presidential Campaign, we the
masses and common Nigerians can't compete
financially with them and we have no millions to
give BUHARI for his campaigns. Therefore, We have
resolved to donate our PVC cards to BUHARI/
OSINBAJO by voting massively for them and to
change Nigeria and break the stronghold of those
cabals ruling this country.

The masses have resolved.

let your opinion be known to other people by sharing it in this campaign
www.throughts.com/gej
Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
lets be part of the campaign and express our opinions here
www.throughts.com/gej
Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by minister2015: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
PDP has spent 30billion dollars on power sector, yet no light. Foreign reserve 50bill dollars is missing according to mrs oby, she called debate they turned it down

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by drisatasarr: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
1. Buruji Kashamu
2. KORO
3. Boko Haram
4. Gross incompetence
5. Worst history of corruption
6. Mismagement of oil revenue, this will result in inflation and unemployment
7. POWER
8. HEALTH CARE
9. INFRASTRUCTURE
10. EDUCATION

GEJ gets a grade of "F" in these basic areas of national interest. The facts are there for all to see. His two trusted allies are crooks. We know one is still being sought as we speak in the USA on drug trafficking charges. KORO is an incompetent thug who failed both in school and professionally before escaping to Nigeria. As High Commissioner to Ghana, all he did was pick up street girls and entertained friends. The guy cannot construct a simple communique if he tried, and now he will be rewarded as a Minister for not taking PDP to court. The President and his family go overseas for their health care. ( when was the last time Obama came to Abuja for medical check up ). Every single Nigerian politician have generator sometimes two. I can go on. THIS IS WHY HE DESERVES TO LOOSE.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by azimibraun: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
My life has not improved by any means since he became president and from what the minister of finance has bin saying thins will get tougher than they are now and the same applies to my friends, Neighbors and members of my community and many other communities around Nigeria. How then do I vote for a continuation of this situation? I doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by chamboy(m): 1:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Jonathan has failed his duties as a President, No one should quote me saying " he brought back train, benin- ore road

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 27, 2014
God bless President GEJ. Victory is Sure. Merry Xmas to all.
Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by tit(f): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2014
All lazy people who depend on government to give them a bath will vote against Jonathan!
But the silent majority!
All the rural people working hard in the farms to make a good living for themselves,
they have never had it so good
and they will back Jonathan massively at the polls!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by PenSoftCorp(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
johnathan must not be the next president, lets voice out our opinions here, www.throughts.com/gej , your opinion matters
Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by focus7: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jonathan body language encouraging and protecting treasury looters is a major reason why he should not be re-elected.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by ofala(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
For encouraging not just institutionalized CORRUPTION but haven successfully industrialized graft, GEJ should go.

.....and the psych of Nigerians had been so battered by ethno/religious divides which weren't the case few years ago.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by chatterly: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
My major problem with Jonathan has to do with the management of the economy.At its peak the OBJ administration did not sell Crude @ more than 65 usd per barrell and was still able to save almost 100 billion USD in the excess crude and foreign reserve account.This Government enjoyed over 4 years of $100+ oil prices with absolutely nothing to show for it except 1960s tech trains,substandard airport renovations and new private jets.
While we are rejoicing,fellow oil producing countries have amassed huge reserves that will make them weather this current storm without any major issues.
As we speak Saudi Arabia has over 800billion USD in savings(according to Prince Waleed of Saudi Arabia in a recent CNN interview)a bulk of that money was saved in the last 4 years.Russia has over $400 Billion,Brazil:$375 Billion,Algeria:$192 Billion,Libya:$120 billion and we have only abt $37Billion .It gets really scary when you look at the sovereign wealth funds which these countries have apart from reserves.I will list some:
UAE:1.1 Trillion USD
Norway: 893Billion USD
Saudi Arabia:762 Billion USD
Qatar:256 Billion USD.
I can go on and on,in essence this Government had a chance to build a future for Nigerians unborn but decided to do otherwise.
That is my grouse with Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by chatterly: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
My major problem with Jonathan has to do with the management of the economy.At its peak the OBJ administration did not sell Crude @ more than 65 usd per barrell and was still able to save almost 100 billion USD in the excess crude and foreign reserve account.This Government enjoyed over 4 years of $100+ oil prices with absolutely nothing to show for it except 1960s tech trains,substandard airport renovations and new private jets.
While we are rejoicing,fellow oil producing countries have amassed huge reserves that will make them weather this current storm without any major issues.
As we speak Saudi Arabia has over 800billion USD in savings(according to Prince Waleed of Saudi Arabia in a recent CNN interview)a bulk of that money was saved in the last 4 years.Russia has over $400 Billion,Brazil:$375 Billion,Algeria:$192 Billion,Libya:$120 billion and we have only abt $37Billion .It gets really scary when you look at the sovereign wealth funds which these countries have apart from reserves.I will list some:
Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by TheGreyKnight(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
ASUU STRIKE OF 6 MONTHS
COURTS ON STRIKE WHEN STUDENTS ARE DOING CLEARANCE
ALL HOSPITALS SHUT DOWN
MEDICINE STUDENTS NOW SPENDING 8 YEARS IN SCHOOL

INDEED JONATHAN IS TRYING!!
Re: Share Your Opinions On Why Johnathan Should Not Be Re-elected by theV0ice: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
chatterly:
Saudi Arabia:762 Billion USD
Qatar:256 Billion USD.
I can go on and on,in essence this Government had a chance to build a future for Nigerians unborn but decided to do otherwise.
That is my grouse with Jonathan.

This is also my major grouse with him.

How could he miss this golden opportunity? How could he waste and fritter away the windfall of the last 4 years? If he couldn't manage the economy with oil at over $100/barrel, how will he do it with oil @ $60/barrel and still dropping?

Nigerians are on a long thing if gej mistakenly gets the post again

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Lacks The Capacity To Build The Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Obanikoro - See M / Fake Twitter Account To Discredit Buhari Surfaces. / Nigerian Minister Secretly Sells The National Theatre Of Art To UAE Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.