Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nairalanders Online Vs Nairalanders Offline - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders Online Vs Nairalanders Offline (544 Views)

SHOCKING; See What Happened Yesterday Between Online Lovers Offline. / How To Date The Hottest Women/men Online And Offline / How To Date The Hottest Woman Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Online Vs Nairalanders Offline by jauntty: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
For some time now I have been opportuned to meet some Nairalanders offline and it has been eye-opening. Without bias the guys I have met offline seems to be more real both online and offline. Met a lot when I was in school (UNIBEN NLers) We just talk and relate smoothly. For the girls its been funny. Most of these female e-warrior NL divas seem to be only popular online. Met a few and they were far from the voracious outspoken persons I know online on NL. They were actually like the shy n quiet type offline and certainly not as pretty (But one try small). Anyway I hope to meet more next year 2015, especially one Mod that banned me for 24hrs in health section. I want to buy him or her a beer and seun...a bottle of McDowell ! Compliments of the Season.
Re: Nairalanders Online Vs Nairalanders Offline by yorex2011: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ok
Re: Nairalanders Online Vs Nairalanders Offline by Abduletudaye(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Nairalanders Online Vs Nairalanders Offline by ShirelleBaby: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yeah yeah yeah-

I have not met any--but I have gone offline with many though.

Century---very cool guy,calculated and unpredictable.

Obayaya--more like an elder brother--choiii,this guy gives me the truth with no hold bars!will meet him one day sha

Kunletiwoo--a 10/10 guy--calm,cool and can be rude when angry!

Tushney--very pretty-cool babe

Alvic--handsome calm dude

Jauntty--*closes mouth*

And many odas that removed me from BBM when the convo stopped working.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Online Vs Nairalanders Offline by jauntty: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
Yeah yeah yeah-

I have not met any--but I have gone offline with many though.

Century---very cool guy,calculated and unpredictable.

Obayaya--more like an elder brother--choiii,this guy gives me the truth with no hold bars!will meet him one day sha

Kunletiwoo--a 10/10 guy--calm,cool and can be rude when angry!

Tushney--very pretty-cool babe

Alvic--handsome calm dude

Jauntty--*closes mouth*

And many odas that removed me from BBM when the convo stopped working.

Hahahaha...why u close mouth for my mata na? Anyway, try and meet some in person. U will be thrilled. Am looking forward to meeting my one and only NL crush. She knw herself.
Re: Nairalanders Online Vs Nairalanders Offline by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
The online and off line identity of most people are diffrent

(1) (Reply)

J Town People Let's Hook Up / Wanna Be Mum And Wanna Be Dad / STD Meet Review For Std Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.