Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,220 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Shoki Workout - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Shoki Workout (469 Views)

Nigerian Workout Video / Shaun_ts Insanity Workout / Ab Workout - - Feel The Burn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shoki Workout by adagurl: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Here's a great, post-Christmas workout routine. Set to one of the hottest songs right now - Shoki (remix) by Lil Kesh featuring Davido and Olamide

In this full-body workout routine, watch out for burpees, pushups, shoulder taps, and mountain climbers. We are mixing in cardio with great upper body and core conditioning. As you can see throughout the video, there are different options so that everyone can try this out and feel successful.

I had such a great group who came to bootcamp early to film this workout - and get an extra burn smiley Some of them were giving me evil looks when we got into the real bootcamp though... I have no idea why. HEHE.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfywdynrH4w
Re: The Shoki Workout by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol I like that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For The Pre-workout Muscle Building ! / Have You Been Showering Wrong? / Why Do We Always Sun The Inner Part Of Clothes After Washing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.