Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost (31593 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor And His Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe Worth $300k (Photo) / Unveiling Super Eagles Star, Onazi Ogenyi’s Girlfriend / Photos: Super Eagles Final Training At Akwa Ibom International Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2014
Seen! Next....
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by seedord247(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2014
whaat happened to Amokachi jet?
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by andykay(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2014
SMH
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by opeyeahme(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2014
Na to turn footballer remain grin grin
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by kamez(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2014
Chai I pity westbrom...

Dem just dash this guy free money to dey warm bench..
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2014
FlintGuevara:
He better learns how to score goals, for what shall it profit an AMF or a CS to acquire phantoms and still not find the back of the net?
u can saw dat again
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by Adebiyifunsho(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2014
sad car
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by Truth24(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Scored yesterday for Westbroom against man city in dat dier snow match

1 Like

Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by Zaikon(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2014
aristocrazzy:
I remember when we were classmate
funny dude
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by dapsonjegz(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2014
congrat dude....xpect mine soon 2015loading wif a rolls royce
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by idupaul: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Yomieluv:
If he's investing,no wahala..

He worked for it,he should enjoy his money.

What do u mean when u say investing?
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2014
hugelyendowed:
26-year-old Super Eagles forward Ideye Brown broke a record at English club, West Bromwich Albion in July 2014 when he was signed for £10 million having joined from Ukrainian side, Dynamo Kyiv. Ideye, who has played in both the Champions League and Europa League, has scored 5 goals in 24 appearances for Nigeria. In 2013, he helped Nigeria clinch its 3rd African Cup of Nations title, scoring in the 4-1 semi-final victory over Mali.

The good news is that Ideye has just acquired a new Rolls Royce Ghost Series II. Disclosing this on Instagram, Super Eagles/ (Israel)Hapoel Be’er Sheva midfielder, John Ogu uploaded his friend’s new ride with a caption,”Congrats to my Man @ideyebrown for his New Whip ROLL ROYCE GHOST… 2015 we Ready For You.. You will Get Yours too By GOD’s Grace.”

Valued at $250,000, the Rolls-Royce Ghost Series II is powered by a 6.6-liter, twin-turbocharged V-12, which produces 563 horsepower and 575 lb-ft of torque. This powerhouse, based on the BMW 760i’s 6.0-liter V-12, is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.Another big thing: on the Ghost, the gearbox is “satellite-aided” in order to predict the driver’s next moves and shift or hold gears accordingly.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photos-super-eagles-star-buys-250000-new-rolls-royce-ghost/

My broda, u need to invest cos ur career will not last long. U r not a good footballer. I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT FORMER S. E PLAYER BROKE AND WIFE ABANDON HIM.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by natureblack(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2014
Bonapart:
So na cars this guy com buy for England. He no com to score
his private time should be devoid of fun,because he is a footballer with the sole-aim of scoring goal...... Your assertion is made within the boundaries of loathe angry angry sad

Mr Ideye,if you have it ,flaunt it
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by ogtavia(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2014
FlintGuevara:
He better learns how to score goals, for what shall it profit an AMF or a CS to acquire phantoms and still not find the back of the net?

Thank you very much..he had better find d back of d net sooner rather than later...he is few games away from losing d faith and believe of his manager...I av forgotten his name now...I pity d guy..
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by adewasco2k(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2014
People be hating coz they are jealous.

Boy enjoy your money
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by UnknownT: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Congratulations to him but he should get ready to go back to any Eastern European league this January.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by free2ryhme: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2014
aristocrazzy:
I remember when we were classmate

Story for the gods

And r u sure u both are 26. Years of age
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by bcjpevo: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2014
someone should remind him that not all that is glitter is gold. footballer has limited year to make cool cash while he will be living on such for the rest of his life.

while he splashing such on one car, he should start thinking of investing big time. in 4 to 5 years now, he will be irrelevant in the football arena.

he is not fantastic like drogba or Etoo that he will get a career at age 35 or so.

little for the wise

wish him well.

happy new year
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by santana45: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Good for him, better remain to plan for retirement. Football is a short term carrier.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by 12ema: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2014
He did not buy it, he leased it. Cars like that are leased in the west. You lease until a new version comes out and lease again. cheaper that paying outright for a car.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by Acidosis(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Those who want to make money will not sit in bed - cry out GEJ and wait for David Mark to send trailers filled with oil money to their door step.

They will never wait and expect an e-miracle from the Lord of Terrorism and Violence.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by 12ema: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
hugelyendowed:
26-year-old Super Eagles forward Ideye Brown broke a record at English club, West Bromwich Albion in July 2014 when he was signed for £10 million having joined from Ukrainian side, Dynamo Kyiv. Ideye, who has played in both the Champions League and Europa League, has scored 5 goals in 24 appearances for Nigeria. In 2013, he helped Nigeria clinch its 3rd African Cup of Nations title, scoring in the 4-1 semi-final victory over Mali.

The good news is that Ideye has just acquired a new Rolls Royce Ghost Series II. Disclosing this on Instagram, Super Eagles/ (Israel)Hapoel Be’er Sheva midfielder, John Ogu uploaded his friend’s new ride with a caption,”Congrats to my Man @ideyebrown for his New Whip ROLL ROYCE GHOST… 2015 we Ready For You.. You will Get Yours too By GOD’s Grace.”

Valued at $250,000, the Rolls-Royce Ghost Series II is powered by a 6.6-liter, twin-turbocharged V-12, which produces 563 horsepower and 575 lb-ft of torque. This powerhouse, based on the BMW 760i’s 6.0-liter V-12, is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.Another big thing: on the Ghost, the gearbox is “satellite-aided” in order to predict the driver’s next moves and shift or hold gears accordingly.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photos-super-eagles-star-buys-250000-new-rolls-royce-ghost/

He did not buy it, he leased it. Cars like that are leased in the west and europe. You lease until a new version comes out and lease again. cheaper than paying outright for a new car.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by tonychristopher: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
hugelyendowed:

Congregation and congrat...black man and flamboyantly ways ..that is his money people will say but that is not a way to do it.

Yes he might want to impress the whites and the girls ..we saaw how most footballers go broke we saw Tyson we saw tiger we saw omokachi

Can't they just grow up and learn

1 Like

Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by didactic70: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
This guy should invest in his future rather than buying luxurious cars.He willn't b playing ball for eternity.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by 100Cents: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Sure, money is good.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by hyfr(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
wao but will this abort the pregnant my landlord daughter has for me.
you are a slayer, u just murdered english
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by diki1(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Good
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by seangy4konji: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2014
Better pikin. Better ride.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by j4sure(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2014
hugelyendowed:

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photos-super-eagles-star-buys-250000-new-rolls-royce-ghost TOO MUCH MONEY. U OUGHT TO GO INTO REAL INVESTMENT NOT LIABILITY DAT WILL LAST FOR FEW MONTH. ASK WHERE IS DAN AMOKACHI PRIVATE JET? SO LEARN TO BUILD FACTORIES ,REAL ESTATES ETC CALL ME,FOR MORE/
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by codedname: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2014
This type of car is for the Ronaldos and Rooneys that earn $300,000 per week o. I hope he gets a better contract at West Brom, cos frankly I'd be generous to say that he earns up to $50,000 at the Hawthorns.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by DonDiego(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2014
See the kain house wey im park the car sef. You buy £250K car when u dey live for £25K apartment. Naija footballers' sense. Little wonder many go ass-broke immediately after their playing days.
Re: Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost by tonychristopher: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2014
A lesson

This is a new year

Don't wait for Jonathan or APC to better your life

Don't wait shouting Jonathan is clueless on Nairaland cos a clueless man is now the president ..with all your clues what have you achieved

Do roll your slaves and sleeves

Brown did not wait for Jonathan and did not shout acoustic APC

So these e rats time to sit back and ask yourselves what have u achieved shouting down Jonathan and shouting for APC

Think think and think

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move / Ajax 2-3 Tottenham: Fans, Players, Coach Celebrate After Comeback Win (Photos) / Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.