Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC (22977 Views)

Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath / Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by Ezyp(m): 4:11am On Dec 27, 2014
grin
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by Ezyp(m): 4:11am On Dec 27, 2014
ignore this second post it was an error
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by anonimi: 4:38am On Dec 27, 2014
EdCure:
Na Wadata plaza d Defence HQ dey?

Was that stated in the OP

azimibraun:
Too afraid to mention ameachi's name they defence hqtrs said " a statement made by a popular politician" Is Rotimi Ameachi too difficult to mention or pronounce? The man just said the truth and has ruffled feathers.

That is what simple decorum & protocol requires in civilised societies.
Are you allergic to such niceties of life or do you have any particular problem with it

Below is what I consider key part of the OP =>

He said he expected Amaechi or his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), to retract the statement, but their failure to do so prompted the reaction of the military. “It was expected that the fellow quoted or his party would have made immediate moves to correct this fallacy or erroneous impression being propagated especially in view of the level of knowledge of his principal and candidate in forthcoming elections.

“Unfortunately, no such gesture seems to be forthcoming.
There is therefore the need to caution against the propagation of this dangerous idea before it causes more problems. “For the avoidance of any doubt, the military institution rejects this declaration and its intention in all ramifications.

The military law as recognised by the constitution of the federation is an appropriate legal document for the management of affairs of the military. The processes it outlines for handling military offences remain legal and will continue to be applied in the interest of the nation’s security and democracy.”

He further called for caution in meddling in the affairs of the military, adding that constituted authority in the military must not be undermined. “Individuals and interest groups seeking to play to the gallery by being meddlesome, sensational or mischievous in interpreting developments in the military are advised to moderate their activities with some decorum.

I also expected that General Muhammadu Buhari would have arranged adequate & appropriate damage control over the loquacious mess caused by his Donatus General (DG) but obviously that was expecting too much from the daft old soldier pensioner.
Never mind his grandstanding about consulting Generals about how to deal with BH menace!
Why consult Generals whom your party is undermining their authority on the altar of petty politics
As if there are no better alternative channels for addressing lapses in the military command raised by the mutinous soldiers? That includes the over-fed, loafing SINators and representaTHIEVES with their "oversight" functions!
And to imagine that he is a retired military officer who has held juicy political appointments from a very young age shocked

The blatant HYPOCRISY of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC gets exposed & revealed for more of our fellow citizens to discover daily despite their desperate attempt at packaging their putrid alternative WRONGLY labelled as change!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by PassingShot(m): 4:46am On Dec 27, 2014
Buchianom:
PDP has boxed APC to a tight corner by asking them to campaign with facts and avoid throwing tantrums unnecessarily.

The result is the confusion emanating from APC camps lately including that of a retired general supporting mutiny. This to me is the height of desperation.

Anyway, I expect to hear more unrealistic and deceitful statements in the coming days.

You are not clever! If you were, you would know that it's PDP that is in concussion and disarray because their products are expired with no unique selling point (USP).

Except of course you want us to accept of those provocative statements from PDP as issues-based campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by PassingShot(m): 4:49am On Dec 27, 2014
omolami:
Rotimi Amaechi and APC are afraid they will lose presidential election therefore they are using inciting tactics so that d military could take over govenance when PDP wins.Kaka keku maje sese afise awadnu.The military is wiser, shame on apc nd amaechi

Dream on boy!

1 Like

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by duni04(m): 4:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Those asshòle generals are stealing truckloads of rice meant for the troops and rationing ammunition for them. And when the soldiers complain, they're sentenced to death! As if there is any other avenue for channelling discontent. If it is against the military code of honour to protest, it should also be against the military code of honour to steal. All those ole generals should be tried and sentenced to death too

3 Likes

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by Myself2(m): 4:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
"He who the gods want to kill, they first make mad".

Eee yaaa,so the gods want to kill Rotimi chichi Amaechi undecided undecided
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by Myself2(m): 4:54am On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

Are you allergic to such niceties of life or do you have any particular problem with it
I also expected that General Muhammadu Buhari would have arranged adequate & appropriate damage control over the loquacious mess caused by his Donatus General (DG) but obviously that was expecting too much from the daft old soldier pensioner.
Never mind his grandstanding about consulting Generals on how to deal with BH menace!
Why consult Generals whom your party is undermining their authority on the altar of petty politics
And to imagine that he is a retired military officer who has held juicy political appointments from a very young age shocked
The blatant HYPOCRISY of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC gets exposed & revealed for more of our fellow citizens to discover daily despite their desperate attempt at packaging their putrid alternative WRONGLY labelled as change!

Educate them please

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 27, 2014
Major General Christopher Olukolade, I beg you in the name of all that's holy, gather together a few of you colleagues and overthrow the whole lot of them in one fell swoop.

Clean house and let blood to cleanse the land.

Let's have a reset. As my coforumers on Nairaland would say, "do the needful".
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by kilokeys(m): 5:00am On Dec 27, 2014
if u guys think a retired General would utter a word. u joke.

the words wouldnt even come out thru his open teeth if he is wise
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 27, 2014
I am ashamed of the military, a statement like this should get Amaechi impeached and arrested immediately for the sake of National security. Why all those grammar, military has its own constitution and tribunal and shallow minded civilians should refrain from making sensational statements they know nothing about. I'm telling you, if they military revolt against the government, Nigeria would just end that day, there won't be election and even amechi and his cohorts would be in hiding. I thought all leaders were sensible till I heard amechi speak. Cowardice in the army, protest or even strike that others enjoy earns you the firing squad in the military. Wike was right afterall, Amechi is APC's fool. GMB would even marvel at his statement.

9 Likes

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by openmine(m): 5:07am On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

Never mind his grandstanding about consulting Generals about how to deal with BH menace!
As if there are no better alternative channels for addressing lapses in the military command raised by the mutinous soldiers? That includes the over-fed, loafing SINators and representaTHIEVES with their "oversight" functions!

Ad infinitum likes.... cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by anonimi: 5:07am On Dec 27, 2014
duni04:
Those asshòle generals are stealing truckloads of rice meant for the troops and rationing ammunition for them. And when the soldiers complain, they're sentenced to death! As if there is any other avenue for channelling discontent.

Stop deluding & confusing yourself and others who are too LAZY to find out the alternative channels of COMMUNICATING their discontent!

If it is against the military code of honour to protest, it should also be against the military code of honour to steal. All those ole generals should be tried and sentenced to death too

It is also against the military code to steal.
You may wish to find out what the penalties for such are according to the military laws, which are an integral part of our constitution.
If you are really concerned about the unfair nature of the applicable military laws, nothing stops you from addressing appropriate petitions to the SINator and representatTHIEF for your constituency so the issues can be discussed and reviewed in the NASS. See altenative channels for resolving issues in a lawful manner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by onadana: 5:08am On Dec 27, 2014
Adequately equipped....what is that.They refused to fight.Please for God'd sake why are we so myopic...interfering in military jurisprudence,what of those that obeyed orders..went fought and died.Don't they deserve to live.What other ammunitions or arms do we see with Boko. Same AK 47,APC tank,rocket propelled grenade,anti aircraft guns ...same weapons looted from the Nigerian Army Armoury.For the sake of unity in the Army these fellows must die.The millitary cannot revert itself unless we want those brave soldiers who fought gallantly and lost their lives to die in vain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by dallyemmy: 5:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Let the house cut defence budget since they are not using the money for the right purpose...
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by duni04(m): 5:11am On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

Stop deluding & confusing yourself and others who are too LAZY to find out the alternative channels of COMMUNICATING their discontent!

It is also against the military code to steal.
You may wish to find out what the penalties for such are according to the military laws, which are an integral part of our constitution. If you are really concerned about the unfair nature of the applicable military laws, nothing stops you from addressing appropriate petitions to the SINator and representatTHIEF for your constituency so the issues can be discussed and reviewed in the NASS. See altenative channels for resolving issues in a lawful manner
undecided
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:12am On Dec 27, 2014
If those Soldiers are killed eventuallly,there is high possibility of a major crisis in the Nigerian Army that wiill shake it's very foundation. Those convicted Soldiers have symphatisers among the ranks and files and some top military officers who are bitter with the current settings. Mr Olukolade,just address the message and leave the messenger alone. Amechi is right in every sense of it- the soldiers are underequiped and they have every right to voice it out as they are the ones being killed like Christmas chikens by boko haram.
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 27, 2014
mikeansy:
Buhari's silence on such an important matter is disgraceful and shows his weakness!
could you please just STFU if you don't have anything to say?

1 Like

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by duni04(m): 5:18am On Dec 27, 2014
dallyemmy:
Let the house cut defence budget since they are not using the money for the right purpose...
Its even ironic that the money is appropriated in Abuja but never leaves Abuja. Ends up in the pockets of those pot bellied generals that never even visit the war front in the north.

1 Like

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by anonimi: 5:18am On Dec 27, 2014
okoyemike:
I am ashamed of the military, a statement like this should get Amaechi impeached and arrested immediately for the sake of National security. Why all those grammar, military has its own constitution and tribunal and shallow minded civilians should refrain from making sensational statements they know nothing about. I'm telling you, if they military revolt against the government, Nigeria would just end that day, there won't be election and even amechi and his cohorts would be in hiding. I thought all leaders were sensible till I heard amechi speak. Cowardice in the army, protest or even strike that others enjoy earns you the firing squad in the military. Wike was right afterall, Amechi is APC's fool. GMB would even marvel at his statement.

Thankfully we have had democracy going on for us in the past 16 years or so hence it is no longer "nascent" but in its "teenage" years smiley
More importantly we no longer have General Bully-Aminu of Ota at the helm of affairs. Otherwise Amaechi would have been history since many moons ago angry

Unfortunately it does NOT seem that General Muhammadu Buhari is marveling at the statement form his Donatus General (DG), otherwise he would have done some PUBLIC damage control since the story broke out.
It is too late now!
Just as his belated call for the end to post-2011 electoral violence AFTER so many YOUTH from the south who were in the SERVICE of our nation were brutally murdered by his supporters shocked

If this is all the change that the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC has to offer, I want NONE of it please!
Thanks but NO thanks!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by eleko1: 5:20am On Dec 27, 2014
NO,Not @ all.Why are U asking a man who's cursed/afflicted with cluelessnes/Retarded if he's normal?Pathetic
barcanista:
Are you normal?
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Buchianom:
PDP has boxed APC to a tight corner by asking them to campaign with facts and avoid throwing tantrums unnecessarily.

The result is the confusion emanating from APC camps lately including that of a retired general supporting mutiny. This to me is the height of desperation.

Anyway, I expect to hear more unrealistic and deceitful statements in the coming days.
Rubbish! If there is any party that shouldn't be taken seriously, it's PDP. How can a professor like Ladipo be refering to a retired Major-General as a semi-iliterate? How can your President be running from debate?
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by dallyemmy: 5:21am On Dec 27, 2014
okoyemike:
you must be from PDP camp!
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by anonimi: 5:25am On Dec 27, 2014
duni04:

undecided

Sorry if I came across as too harsh but this is a VERY SERIOUS matter affecting our country's security, territorial integrity and the consequences on socio-economic well-being of the affected areas
The soldiers SIGNED UP to abide by and be with according to the laws applicable in their case- the military laws as CURRENTLY written!
QED!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by dallyemmy: 5:27am On Dec 27, 2014
A soldier will only fight gallantly if all he has is all he could get to do the fight. Just keep killing your boys...very soon you would have none left and you would need to use the same arms they complained about to fight...just very soon...no matter the rules or the law guiding a system...the truth can never be suppressed.
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by lakamua: 5:30am On Dec 27, 2014
Anybody against the simple truth amaechi spoke is a complete eeediot. People like you need to cross over to your ancestors domain for this country to move forward
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 27, 2014
EdCure:
Na Wadata plaza d Defence HQ dey?
Jona has successfully politicised all security agencies.

Did you go through school at all? He is Commander In-Chief, what this means is that he is the Father and number one man of all security, Nigeria law made it so, not him, GEJ is a gentle man that is why people like Amaechi talks anyhow, if Abacha were the president I am not Amaechi wouldn't have be bold with these utterances or anybody.

1 Like

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=dallyemmy post=29233653] you must be from PDP camp![/quote [[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by ShakaZullu(m): 5:43am On Dec 27, 2014
berem:
Its been a long time I heard Chris Olukolade speak. Amaechi's statement must have made him realize he and other army chiefs are corrupt and insensitive to the plight of the soldiers. They should equip the soldiers with state of the art weapons and stop attacking Amaechi.

Madam Sharap you know nothing in military that you are an opposition doesn't gives you the oddity to spew any trash.

Inasmuch as i condemned the death sentence which i taught imprisonment will do
Cowardice is not allowed in the military.

So

One again

Sharap

Or....

9 Likes

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by PPAngel(f): 5:45am On Dec 27, 2014
berem:
Its been a long time I heard Chris Olukolade speak. Amaechi's statement must have made him realize he and other army chiefs are corrupt and insensitive to the plight of the soldiers. They should equip the soldiers with state of the art weapons and stop attacking Amaechi.

fool

7 Likes

Re: Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 27, 2014
berem:
could you please just STFU if you don't have anything to say?

Madam why the direct attack?

Go to your wardrobe? Have the number of your shoes or cloths increased since asking me to STFU? No!

I will not shut up cos u said so, so what's the point?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Soludo's Full Statement: Bans Okada And Tricycle. Curfew From 6am To 6pm / I Dare Wike To Make The Video Public - Rivers Police Commissioner / Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.