Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Fashola Reveals Jonathan’s Sins, Urges Nigerians To Vote Him Out In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Reveals Jonathan’s Sins, Urges Nigerians To Vote Him Out In 2015 (707 Views)

Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result / Fashola Lists Jonathan's Sins Against Lagosians / Obasanjo Reveals: Jonathan Hired Al-mustapha To Train Snipers & Serial Killers F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Reveals Jonathan’s Sins, Urges Nigerians To Vote Him Out In 2015 by Mespu: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
According to Premium Times, in a December 26 statement by the APC National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed, the party said that Jonathan’s comments would have made sense if the president had acted in such a way that his compatriots would not doubt his sincerity.
Nigeria’s major opposition party recalled the recent incident with Edwin Clark’s scandalous remarks.
“Recently, Chief Edwin Clark, a die-hard supporter of the President, said glibly that if the opposition has its way it can poison or kill President Jonathanjust to take power. No statement could be more absurd and incendiary, yet the President never called him to order.
”Another dyed-in-the-wool supporter of the President, Mujaheed Asari Dokubo, said on national television that there will be blood on the streets if President Jonathan is not re-elected in 2015. He also said ‘we will not take any prisoner of war. It will be total battle’, but the President never uttered a word in his rebuke.”
Re: Fashola Reveals Jonathan’s Sins, Urges Nigerians To Vote Him Out In 2015 by simplemach(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
What of his own sins? He should not forget that when yon point someone with one finger, the remaining four points back at you.
GEJ until Buhari hugs a 500KV transformer.
Re: Fashola Reveals Jonathan’s Sins, Urges Nigerians To Vote Him Out In 2015 by holatin(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Now I see why clueless Ve some followers.
Clueless follow clueless
Re: Fashola Reveals Jonathan’s Sins, Urges Nigerians To Vote Him Out In 2015 by Mespu: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
simplemach:
What of his own sins? He should not forget that when yon point someone with one finger, the remaining four points back at you.
GEJ until Buhari hugs a 500KV transformer.
why not make 1500kv transformer?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reveals Jonathan’s Sins, Urges Nigerians To Vote Him Out In 2015 by blemon44(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Fashola should reveal his own sin

if his own sin is a lil bit worse than ALMIGHTY GEJ
then i'll vote him out

Fashola should go and get a life
Re: Fashola Reveals Jonathan’s Sins, Urges Nigerians To Vote Him Out In 2015 by Leboska(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
I love this man tinubu's toy sorry fashola but when he have a voice of his own & can act on his own then his good to go but for now hmmm
Re: Fashola Reveals Jonathan’s Sins, Urges Nigerians To Vote Him Out In 2015 by Ewizard(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Should I also remind fashola of Buhari's statement wen innocent corp members were lynched by CPC party members after he lost d presidential seat to GEJ under d flag CPC?? Ofcourse he wouldn't remember dat.
I've said it b4, changin ur garments(4rm pdp to apc) doesn't and will not change ya blood.
Y'all dsame! Criminals!! aint seein any change.
Kip ur angel, d devil we knw is beta off..since we can predict him.
Re: Fashola Reveals Jonathan’s Sins, Urges Nigerians To Vote Him Out In 2015 by Mespu: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2014
Ewizard:
Should I also remind fashola of Buhari's statement wen innocent corp members were lynched by CPC party members after he lost d presidential seat to GEJ under d flag CPC?? Ofcourse he wouldn't remember dat.
I've said it b4, changin ur garments(4rm pdp to apc) doesn't and will not change ya blood.
Y'all dsame! Criminals!! aint seein any change.
Kip ur angel, d devil we knw is beta off..since we can predict him.
hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Non-payment Of Osun State Workers’ Salaries Is A Continuation Of Apc/aregbesola' / GEJ Secretly Sold Off National Theater. Our National Treasure.. For $40M / Wike Names Banigo, Former Rivers SSG As Running-mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.