Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,149 members, 7,957,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Plot Of Land In Okun Ajah, Lekki-epe Axis Of Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land In Okun Ajah, Lekki-epe Axis Of Lagos (540 Views)

Affordable Lands In Okun Ajah (Lagos state) For 5.5million Naira / Need Land In Okun Ajah / Need A Building Plan/design For A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Okun Ajah Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land In Okun Ajah, Lekki-epe Axis Of Lagos by libertetech: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
I have for sale a plot of land in okun ajah, lagos, dry land with no piling needed, good area, just developing. For outright build or for speculation. I have the survey and agreement. I have also fenced the land. I will sell for 3m naira. Thank you
Re: Plot Of Land In Okun Ajah, Lekki-epe Axis Of Lagos by dunkem21(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
libertetech:
I have for sale a plot of land in okun ajah, lagos, dry land with no piling needed, good area, just developing. For outright build or for speculation. I have the survey and agreement. I have also fenced the land. I will sell for 3m naira. Thank you

1. How genuine is this land? Is it your land?

2. Do you have other supporting documents like deed, C of O, etc.

3. How far is it to ajah-epe expressway?

4. What's the size in metres?

5. Last price?

1 Like

Re: Plot Of Land In Okun Ajah, Lekki-epe Axis Of Lagos by libertetech: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2014
It is my land, 714 sqm, its 10 mins to the expressway, and about 15 mins to ajah roundabout. I bought it 2004 and fenced it 09.

It is a developing area and should take a different shape in few years.

The buyer will have to do his/her C of O. I have survey and deed.

It is already discounted at 3m sir

(1) (Reply)

Tastefully Furnished Room And Parlour Self Contained For Letting In Ibadan / A Plot Of Land With C Of O Is Urgently For Sale At A Very Good Price (pics / 2let: Newly Built, Clean N Decent 2 Bedroom Flat In Ogudu... 1yr Rent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.