Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? (2198 Views)

VLA Test For Bank Recruitment / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State / Graduate Management Trainee Test For Guinness Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by shalomala: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2006
is it true that ecobank executive trainee test will hold tomorrow?
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by saintsola(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2006
i was at VLC about 15minutes ago to confirm the new date for the test, but i was told to wait that an information concerning my request will be pasted any moment from now.But it's quite unfornate that i couldn't wait because my break time was up.
i hope to check back when going home.
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by zealot(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2006
saintsola,
did u later confirm the new date?, pls, if u did do let the land know, pls, we are counting on u.
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by ogechineke: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2006
Pls will there be a date for the Ecobank test in Port-Harcourt? pls somebody tell me
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by shajeel: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2006
shalom_ala:

is it true that ecobank executive trainee test will hold tomorrow?

Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by temiboye(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2006
i leant from a staff that the test was conducted in ph last weekend and that only 18 people turn up.
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by dearie(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2006
I called VLA and was told the test would hold at Kings College annex by 8.00 AM on thursday, 17th August, 2006.

I hope this time, it will be well organised.

All da best to ya all.
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by nunu(f): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2006
hi,
Are we to bring along our credentials
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by 27emmy(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2006
Hi,
pls,landers.Give me the clue on how to be part of the test.Is it that everybody is invited to this test.
pls, I need information about this bank job.
thanks.
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by imezo(f): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2007
is every one suppose to write d test and if so where and what kind format do d tests takr?
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by johnmoks: 5:07am On Aug 30, 2007
Dear friends, i am suprise that Eco bank is still test.I took there test march this year, passed, i have been visiting there office and was told to hold on that they will get back to us that passed as they have allot of people on there waiting list,most especially fromHalmark bank that was acquired by them.

Can any one advice me on what to do.

J
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by Matured26(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2007
When it comes to Job Search and you don't have a Godfather,
Then you keep on praying to GOD the father.
That way, they'll remember to call you.
Cheers.
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by Gen2ken: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2007
good day every one in the house plz may i knw if the online application is still on?
Re: Ecobank Test For Tomorrow? by tunanpa: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2007
pls,i need to know when and where the test will take place

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs A Self-Directed, Enthusiastic Educator? / Mtn Is Recruiting / Uac Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.