Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,144 members, 7,957,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Revealed! I Never Had Feud With Mikel - Tuface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! I Never Had Feud With Mikel - Tuface (707 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Singer Flavour Welcomes Baby Girl, With Mikel Obi's Former Girlfriend / Samklef Settles Feud With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! I Never Had Feud With Mikel - Tuface by resultcase(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Popular Nigerian Music Star Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface, revealed for the first time at the Amazon Television show that he never released the popular song 'Only Me' because of the Nigerian and Chelsea football star.

In his words, Tuface revealed that he had only met Mikel once back in the year 2006 and they went along very fine back then.

The musician went ahead to say he believes the reason why the rumour went round was because the song was released at the same time when Mikel was called for a match for the National Team but never came.

Finally, Tuface said he never met Mikel in London.

Source: http://www.mm24plus.com/2014/12/revealed-i-never-had-feud-with-mikel.html
Re: Revealed! I Never Had Feud With Mikel - Tuface by NATHSUN(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
okay ................heard but after how many years of the rumour
Re: Revealed! I Never Had Feud With Mikel - Tuface by SirHouloo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
He couldn't denounce the claim back then 'cos the rumour help increase his sale and made the song attract more listeners
Re: Revealed! I Never Had Feud With Mikel - Tuface by resultcase(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirHouloo:
He couldn't denounce the claim back then 'cos the rumour help increase his sale and made the song attract more listeners

true talk

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Airasia Plane Incident In Indonesia (video) / 2015 Elections: Buhari Takes His Campaign To Mo Abudu's Moments With Mo / Ibinabo Fiberisima Posts Sweet Loving Message to Her New Hubby, Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.