Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! (20178 Views)

Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. / Tambuwal Cuts Reps’ Pay By 40% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2014
I remember when this issue was trending last year and people here were telling us how Jibrin is the best economist the world has ever produced..chaiii

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by duni04(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2014
akinwa1:
That means N2m per question & N15m for all d follow up questions
I wonder how much Ngozi Iweala will collect for answering d questions sebi we all know that answer should be costlier than questions.
That is d kind of politicians we have & some sufferring masses out there will want to die for apc - pdp
grin grin grin I'm sure they must have been trying to shake her down for cash and when she refused, they probably thought they could embarrass her. Just like our policemen do.
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by brixton: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2014
I laughed at this news item cos I remember the episode wit NOI and rep Jibrin when he shut her out of proceedings at the committee' meeting. Boastfully said we have handed you 50 questions, go and respond... Talked as if they were true technocrats trying to tackle NOI' policies, thing is u can't keep lieng to b an alternative when you don't understand what got us here in the first place. Politics of propaganda will not take APC to the central govt!! Never!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by SweetJoystick(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Rick9:
I won good cash from bet9ja, 2moro is my birthday and I made it on the front page.

@Topic What Da Fu*ck
Ow much you win?
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by ethylene: 7:10am On Dec 27, 2014
babyfun:
They cannot use their clueless brains for it and they refuse to pay the man.....

Members of the house of Rep. taking advantage of the masses since 1800..

But come o, how much be that in dollars
That dude don hammer grin grin
You dey stand for line? If not, stand aside. I must come up with a means of having. My own share of the money grin

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Trut(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Funny news
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by etenyong(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2014
I'm always proud of my country Nigeria. the funniest country in d world.
Mathematically, #115,000000 ÷ 50. That means a question cost #230,000.
See how Tax payers money are wasted in this country. This one of the reasons Buhari must step in to correct all this errors.
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2014
See where Almajiri education, quota system and extreme religious practice has gotten us.

They cannot comprehend the questions neither could they comprehend the answers. To think that this is the supposed committee on finance is laughable.

7 Likes

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by mu2sa2: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2014
onadana:
angrySo for 50 questions this fellow will be paid N115million and he will receive it and sleep well.If he had being paid him for don chop clean mouth.....we for no hear.Bro,carry your cross alone.
Hahaha, you don't know much about how the deal is struck in govt estabs. The consultant's share of the money may be less than 20% and 80% is shared by those who procured him and "stakeholders".This is the sort of thing Gej calls "mere stealing is not corruption". There's no way Nigeria will develop unless we have a honest, morally strong and focused leader. Buhari or Gej, the difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by teebarbie(f): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2014
MurphyG1:
Na wa o!

Upon the Chairman’s discovery that the 50 questions produced were beyond the committee members’ comprehension, coupled with the fear that they would have difficulty taking the Minister on those 50 questions in a public hearing, the Chairman informed Enwegbara that to be on the safe side, his committee would be handing the Minister the questions to respond in writing.

Whence the Minister of Finance eventually responded to the 50 questions in writing, the Chairman immediately reverted to Enwegbara to react fully to the Minister’s response since, according to him, the Minister’s response was also beyond the committee members’ comprehension.

@ the bolded parts: ROFLMAO
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by teebarbie(f): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2014
MurphyG1:
Na wa o!

Upon the Chairman’s discovery that the 50 questions produced were beyond the committee members’ comprehension, coupled with the fear that they would have difficulty taking the Minister on those 50 questions in a public hearing, the Chairman informed Enwegbara that to be on the safe side, his committee would be handing the Minister the questions to respond in writing.

Whence the Minister of Finance eventually responded to the 50 questions in writing, the Chairman immediately reverted to Enwegbara to react fully to the Minister’s response since, according to him, the Minister’s response was also beyond the committee members’ comprehension.

@ the bolded parts: ROFLMAO
Buhahahaahahahaha LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by nduchucks: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2014
Even in the most "advanced" countries, the representatives are not supposed to be experts in every area. They routinely hire experts/consultants to draft legislation and their staff is made up up additional experts for support.

No need to disparage the house members for using a consultant - there is nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is a breach of contract if one exists. The consultant should be paid as agreed to.

2 Likes

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2014
They earn so much, yet they knw nothing...SMH
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by omusiliyu(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2014
WhoDeyThere:
nawa o. how much is d cost for drafting waec, neco, utme, ican, icen etc questions. EFCC should go for the guy.
or EFCC should go for the honourables that agreed on such amount. (if they(EFCC) can)

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Sheggy13(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I know that these Northerners and APC members are just there to sabotage the efforts of Gej, truths are being revealed on a per second basis now, very soon I will hear how Amaechi paid delegates on behalf of GMB
Mumu, who are the majority in the house of Reps?.. APC or PDP? so it's only Northerners that are present in the HOR.. No Yorubas, Igbos, Ibibios and the likes? Then again I don't expect you TANoids to reason properly.
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by biafranqueen: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Chai! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2014
They dnt even understand the state of the nation's economy! #hogwash

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Equiano: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2014
Of all the above 200 memebers of the lower house, non can't draft questions on the state of d econonmy to the finanace minister? What was d basis for d appointment of d finance committee and chairman? I pity this country...where d finance issue that of counting their allowancess, thats when you will see the dummiest of them that have not sponsered a single bill, drafting/posing serious questions to the minister. Nigeria is a Comedy where various comedies come to display and go home with their money fully paid.... I will comment on this matter of critique and chi-chi dodo another time.
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Bruteforce101: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Redoil:

What an insult to the respectable seat of the honourable. These are the kind of people the South West want to be enslave to and dieing to see power return to by power by fire. A situation where the slaves are wiser than the master. People who where giving admmision base on quota system

The useless bigot mod wont see this but will rush to ban people when they retaliate. Ibos always looking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by adedayourt(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2014
What else do u xpet from the Chairman House Committee on Finance who has

Bsc Political Science
Msc International Affairs
Phd international Relations

And u ask him to com chair d finance committee of a country

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by chronique(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2014
This is a national embarrassment.
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Nsiman(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2014
Are they now telling us that members of the house committee on finance are novice to financial and economics terms? Is this the height of incompentence of members of the HCF?

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Feraz(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2014
God, I laughed real hard after reading this. The committee been dey form bad guys wee dey grounded. I recall the minister finding it difficult to answer some and I was like - 'wow. This guy must be good' not knowing the real ish.

Shameful that they have refused to honor their agreement with the man and now, everyone knows how 'intelligent' they are.

3 Likes

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by sammhi(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2014
etenyong:
I'm always proud of my country Nigeria. the funniest country in d world.
Mathematically, #115,000000 ÷ 50. That means a question cost #230,000.
See how Tax payers money are wasted in this country. This one of the reasons Buhari must step in to correct all this errors.

oga, please wake up. Even if GMB gets there , he wont and cant supervise NASS expenses. the executive and legislature are two separate arms..... u seem to have this deep erroneous belief that GMB will and can solve all problems.... I wish GMB will even go and govern a state like KD first and see his results... then you will know the problem of naija is deeper than you realise...infact he will fail woefully....
even GMB attempt during his military era to do things well, he was overthrown . does that not tell you something...the very officers who handed him the post of C-IN C overthrew him.....that is even in military rule where the C-IN C is all in all
it is even worse with the current set up..... where personal interest is the driving force....

8 Likes

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2014
So those olodos be wan fall Okonjo Iweala hands but dey kon end up fall their own hands (the babe clear their doubts). I read the 50questions and was like... WTF,these house of rep dudes are on point neva realising dey didn't even comprehend the questns,talk more of drafting them. And these are the guys that are supposed to represent us. In my Obasanjo voice - I dey laff ooooo.
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by arabbunkum: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2014
House of Rogues.
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by gogodaye(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2014
Not in the least amazing to me.....Just emerged from a heated argument on Facebook about a post shared by a prospective senatorial candidate from one of the SS states who shared a post on his wall asserting and attempting to draw a pararrel between the electric high speed train heads found on the tube in the UK with that the diesel locomotive engines on our NRC trains.
It was a hard sell trying to convince him that those locomotive train heads were modern, built by Messrs GE Transportation of the US and that they are in use in present day America and about 95 nations of the world, were they constitute the first choice locomotive for operators in both freight and human
/ passenger traffic.
These chaps are damn too daft....for them to comprehend the basics about any issue as so undertake their legislative duties for which they remain the acclaimed highest paid elected public office occupants.
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by BetaThings: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2014
onadana:
angrySo for 50 questions this fellow will be paid N115million and he will receive it and sleep well.If he had being paid him for don chop clean mouth.....we for no hear.Bro,carry your cross alone.
2 first class economics graduates will do a better job for N1.5m

1 Like

Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by 100Cents: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2014
This is how they waste Nigeria's money.
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by BetaThings: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2014
sammhi:

oga, please wake up. Even if GMB gets there , he wont and cant supervise NASS expenses. the executive and legislature are two separate arms..... u seem to have this deep erroneous belief that GMB will and can solve all problems.... I wish GMB will even go and govern a state like KD first and see his results... then you will know the problem of naija is deeper than you realise...infact he will fail woefully....
even GMB attempt during his military era to do things well, he was overthrown . does that not tell you something...the very officers who handed him the post of C-IN C overthrew him.....that is even in military rule where the C-IN C is all in all
it is even worse with the current set up..... where personal interest is the driving force....
It is possible to turn the people against the NASS if you are sincere
Obasanjo did it in 1999 when he was still very popular
They threatened to impeach him and he just said i dey kampe
Public opinion was so harsh that NASS backed down
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by ikeonyeka(f): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Mr. Enwegbara is a sharp guy,
Using 20 naira reynold biro, 20 leaves exercise book and 10mb MTN data to make 115million naira.
This is wat my GNLD guys will call SMARTWORK.
Re: Man Demands Reps Pay Him N115m For Helping Them Draft 50 Questions! by ify84(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
So unfortunate....... Honourables can't understand the minister response.. . Nigeria don suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Host The World Cup - Udom Emmanuel / Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / Power Generation Drops By 1,100mw As Egbin Workers’ Crisis Persist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.