Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo (3425 Views)

Swear-in Otti Now, APGA Tells INEC / Northern Leaders To FG: Demilitarise The North Now / 3 Bombs rock Northeastern Nigerian City; Many Dead - North Now Like Iraq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
cust0mized13:
Bastard
my state governor isnt theodore orji who hasnt paid his workers salary since april.

Which oil are you even refering to? Is it the same oil well that your uselss president jonathan has gone to 'dash' babangida at minna today?

Tell us your State

If you are so sure.
Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by waternogeteneny: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
cust0mized13:
Osu Ibo

the black maria that would be used to deport you back to Biafra is already on ground

Is this ur other moniker? U sound so familiar. Listen good Egba Yoruba! Are yorobbers deported from Lagos? Yes!

Fashola deported yorubas from Lagos and dat says it all, dat yorobbers don't own any substantial property in Lagos.

Go and claim ur Ibadan.

Look Namadi Sambo already accuses Fashola of claiming Federal property. U Better stop now, before the Federal Gov shout ole unto ya head.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by VirginFinder: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
waternogeteneny:

The like button on nairaland is irrelevant since people sign up with multiple monikers to like their own comment.

No need sir to deviate from the question u asked when i had provided u with an answer. Who is fooling who here?

Are yorubas excempt from taxation? No! Do igbo own 70% of landed property in Lagos? yes

Are igbo already in po;itics in Lagos? Yes! Let us to bring up the military era, but today, u have igbos as commissioners, councillo

You are a deluded dullard!

There is only one irrelevant ibo commissioner in Lagos at Tinubu's behest. Next is Joe Igbokwe, APC spokesperson and GM of LASIMRA. All as a result of Tinubu's magnanimity.

Besides those, what else? Joe Igbokwe would have listed them in his warning to ibos.Dirty liar!

Ibos pay more taxes. They are special targets. You must pay hugely if you have to live in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by waternogeteneny: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a deluded dullard!

There is only one irrelevant ibo commissioner in Lagos at Tinubu's behest. Next is Joe Igbokwe, APC spokesperson and GM of LASIMRA. All as a result of Tinubu's magnanimity.

Besides those, what else? Joe Igbokwe would have listed them in his warning to ibos.Dirty liar!

Ibos pay more taxes. They are special targets. You must pay hugely if you have to live in Lagos.

HAHAHA! At least u give recognition to their presence in Lagos politics, but that will no longer suffice going forward.

Henceforth, Ndiigbo will stop at nothing until they produce a governor of Lagos State.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by whitecat2: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
SE has no oil, so which oil are you talking about here? Oh! I see you attached your region to SS to make it legit. Stand on your own two feet ibos, and stop clinging to SS, cos no matter how long you keep holding on to what isn't yours, you will get tired one day.
WhiteTechnology:

No wonder you guys can't pay salaries after the decline of SS and SE oil money.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
whitecat2:
SE has no oil, so which oil are you talking about here? Oh! I see you attached your region to SS to make it legit. Stand on your own two feet ibos, and stop clinging to SS, cos no matter how long you keep holding on to what isn't yours, you will get tired one day.

Only those who failed Nigeria basic geography will make this comment.

SE has oil

Go study geography again
Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by waternogeteneny: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
cust0mized13:
Why is this 1mbecile foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient?

AKPUGA, has just made a clarion call, they'v enjoined all you y1bos to go back to y1boland. Why are you apprehensive? Why are you avoiding y1boland like some sort of hellhole? sadshockedshocked

Point of correction incestuous pig! igboland and Lagos are the samething.

Y are yorobbers running from Ibadan? Is it such a hellhole?? Y not claim Ibadan? Y Lagos, the federal territory? THIEVES want to claim peoples mansion and business!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by waternogeteneny: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
cust0mized13:
Osu ibo
i never knew Lagos was the capital of Biafra
i never knew Lagos was in the southeast
i never knew governor raji fashola was an ngwa man

Listen, the fact that we have allowed yorubas to present Gov is a priviledge not a right becos anybody can be Governor of Lagos.

Leave that sense of entitlement that u are developing. It will kill u wen other start campaigning to participate in Government and building their state.
Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by whitecat2: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
SE has no oil - FACT! Ibos have no oil -FACT! bold face thief!
WhiteTechnology:

Only those who failed Nigeria basic geography will make this comment.

SE has oil

Go study geography again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by VirginFinder: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
waternogeteneny:

HAHAHA! At least u give recognition to their presence in Lagos politics, but that will no longer suffice going forward.

Henceforth, Ndiigbo will stop at nothing until they produce a governor of Lagos State.

You are a coward!

Who/what is stopping you from electing the APGA ibo candidate next year?

No elective positions for ibos in Lagos. That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by PentiumPro(f): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
waternogeteneny:

Listen, the fact that we have allowed yorubas to present Gov is a priviledge not a right becos anybody can be Governor of Lagos.

Leave that sense of entitlement that u are developing. It will kill u wen other start campaigning to participate in Government and building their state.

You are very deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by waternogeteneny: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a coward!

Who/what is stopping you from electing the APGA ibo candidate next year?

No elective positions for ibos in Lagos. That's all.

Guy? U are asking the wrong question again!

Who or What is stopping you from telling him not to contest for Lagos Gov becos he is not from South West region?

I thought u said yorobbers own Lagos, why is he contesting for Gov in Yoruba owned Lagos?

Thief!
Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by waternogeteneny: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
cust0mized13:
Osu ibo

it seems you have forgotten about how kwarshiokor and starvation finished your biafran parents off the last time they decided to take what doesnt belong to them

U and nake.d children again... I go hate to be ur neighbour o! This is pedophilia. pedo.phile!!
Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by whitecat2: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
I know it's your prayer but, they will never be the same. Igboland will remain exactly what it is as a never people/business friendly, a place no one wants to go and a forgotten region. While Lagos my motherland will forever be where it is in Yorubaland, even the colonial powers in all their glory couldn't carry my city away. So you ibos can only marvel and bite your fingers at the thought of Lagos but, will continue to slave and pay taxes in my land.
waternogeteneny:

Y are yorobbers running from Ibadan? Is it such a hellhole?? Y not claim Ibadan? Y Lagos, the federal territory? THIEVES want to claim peoples mansion and business!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by VirginFinder: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
waternogeteneny:

Guy? U are asking the wrong question again!

Who or What is stopping you from telling him not to contest for Lagos Gove becos he is not from South West region?

I thought u said yorobbers own Lagos?

Is that why you guys cant vote him in despite your 'huge' population in Lagos.

Lagos APC/PDP will never reckon with you guys. Dont waste your time.Only the ibo party can!

Btw, I dont see the ibo candidate running any elaborate campaign. He just cant pull it through.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by waternogeteneny: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
whitecat2:
I know it's your prayers but, they will never be the same. Yiboland will remain exactly what it is as a never people/business friendly, a place no one wants to go and a forgotten region. While Lagos my motherland will forever be where it is in Yorubaland, even the colonial powers in all their glory couldn't carry my city away. So you ibos can only marvel and bite your fingers at the thought of Lagos but, will continue to slave and pay taxes for in my land.

U waited for me to log out before u type ur trash? Not interested in anything u have to say.

As for customizesd/virginfinder. I have defeated u again, so i will log-out again to enjoy my family sunday, whilst i leave u to keep jacking off ur small dick to sickle children pics ur posting on the thread. pedophilia! pedo.phile!!

Aurevoir!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by hadizadeezy(f): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
and go to where? the same cursed land?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by yerimastyle(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
It is written "fear north"
Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by VirginFinder: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
waternogeteneny:

U waited for me to log out before u type ur trash? Not interested in anything u have to say.

As for customizesd/virginfinder. I have defeated u again, so i will log-out again to enjoy my family sunday, whilst i leave u to keep jacking off ur small dick to sickle children pics. pedophilia! pedo.phile!!

Aurevoir!

Deluded coward!
The heat became unbearable.
He had to flee to 'Abidjan'.
I'll lash you anytime anyday I find you speak trash about Lagos on this platform.
hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by whitecat2: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
We don't care what imo people are doing in enugu, so why bother what an Ibadan man is doing in Lagos his backyard?
waternogeteneny:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by IGBOSON1: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sunymoore:
Let me make something clear...
When BKH was still new, most of the ibo left. But after a while most of those that left came back saying they better die here on their businesses than to live in their home land because(I'm not ready for argument).

^^^Then let them die there!.....I'm not ready for long argument either!!
Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by PentiumPro(f): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
whitecat2:
We don't care what an imo people doing in enugu, so why bother what an Ibadan man is doing in Lagos his backyard?

They have this delusional grandeur that the political privilege an Ogun indigene have in lagos is the same an ENUGU indigene do have.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by whitecat2: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lair, you were actually editing as I was posting. When and why did you log out when you are in the middle of arguement your life depends on? Lying will kill you ibos faster than other things. Rubbished of a person feeling important.
Now running? Stay and get what you paid for.
waternogeteneny:

As for customizesd/virginfinder. I have defeated u again, so i will log-out again to enjoy my family sunday, whilst i leave u to keep jacking off ur small dick to sickle children pics. pedophilia! pedo.phile!!

Aurevoir!
Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by joeyfire(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
cust0mized13:
Osu ibo

it seems you have forgotten about how kwarshiokor and starvation finished your biafran parents off the last time they decided to take what doesnt belong to them

You sick twisted beast. Quit wanking to dying igbo children pics.

So an igbo guy slays you in an e-fight and this is your comeback? I spit on you. Bastard

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by whitecat2: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
They are so dumb! Don't they know that there's such a thing as family affair
PentiumPro:

They have this delusional grandeur that the political privilege an Ogun indigene have in lagos is the same an ENUGU indigene do have.
Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by whitecat2: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
When the 40 years cries of past war are still on your lips, and you are drumming another, I think it serves as a great reminder to you as the graphics may help your memory since you have forgotten that people die in war.

Make I go find better news jare!

joeyfire:

You sick twisted beast. Quit wanking to dying igbo children pics.

So an igbo guy slays you in an e-fight and this is your comeback? I spit on you. Bastard
Re: Boko Haram: Leave North Now, APGA Tells Ndigbo by IgrigiMercenery: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
cust0mized13:
Osu Ibo

i know that kwarshiorkor and starvation is real but you'v got no choice. You are going back to Biafra. Biafra is your home and thats where you are going back to

**grins** Segun Adewole the ever-n.a.ked poor monkey. You are angry because Igbo guys refused to dash your lazy aszs a free laptop for your final year project when you begged for it on NL with your seggegs moniker. Poor frustrated soul. May God punish your n.ak.ed brother too. **LOLS**

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki's Cct Trial: Finally Group Of Lawyers Drag Fg To Court, Tackles The Agf / Woman Found Dead In Her Room With 6 Million Cheque Issued By Jesus(pics) / Ondo Decide: Tolu Ogunlesi Thrash Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.