Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

A Yultide Message To Dear Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Yultide Message To Dear Nairalanders. (383 Views)

Dear Nairalanders.. See What I Got In My Mail / DEAR NAIRALANDERS: Please Caption This Photo. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Yultide Message To Dear Nairalanders. by Hila12(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2014
The change the world needs lie not in rocket age interventions or technological inventions but in the birth of love towards each and every living being. A decision backed by change can only be reached through a change of heart - Mankind must save itself from the drenching grips of hatred and greed; we have no 'Messiah' but ourselves - Yes! Me, you and the rest of humanity owe ourselves change!

The only means to a loving world is through love itself. Treat mankind with warmth and kindness - when you plant a seed of love in your heart, it's only a matter of time before it blooms and affect those around. A kind heart is a good heart and 'goodness' they say bears fruit that brings true satisfaction. A world where love thrives joy abounds and peace till the moon fails!

The world remains our responsibility, our dwelling place and our source of pride, the greater legacy to leave behind - is not hatred but love for each other. Let us heal the world and save humanity!

It's all on you!

Season Greetings!

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Make Your New Year's Resolutions Stick In 2015 / Gold Watch!!! / A Suitable One For A Get Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.