Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Fashion Crime Never To Commit Again - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Crime Never To Commit Again (516 Views)

Is Wearing A Socks On A Native Wear A Fashion Crime? / Is It A Fashion Crime To Wear Outdated Shirts? / Fashion Crime Never To Commit Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Crime Never To Commit Again by CorperShop(f): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2014
The first and worst fashion blunder I'd ever commit was sewing a jumpsuit with green patterned velvet...you screamed abi? Yeah right..lol, I wanted to look hot and different when I arrived the venue.I wanted to stand out, shebi I've alwas been an icon of style, here was another opportunity to make them talk again..and the style,it looked so good in my head, I had visualised how attractive I'd look, how my friends will admire and tell me they like my style..i loved the style already in my head..until the tailor sowed it. It was disaster, the back line was disjointed, the crotch was dangling, the off shoulder style was not it, and to cap it all, I looked like a masquerade when I first tried it on.. I didn know who to blame, the velvet, the style, myself or the tailor.. eventually, to cut the long story short.. clothe I couldn't wear, wedding I no fit go..now as I clear my wardrobe for the year, I stumble upon that mistake of a style..im about to trash it..but then,i felt I should share the story.. I would never ever commit this blunder again

(1) (Reply)

Nike Oxygen Utmost Ninety Days Delivered / Scarf Factory, Longland-china, Produce High Quality Scarves Based On Your Design / Http://loseweightbhealthy.com/garcinia-life-plus/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.