Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC (25802 Views)

"We Can't Pay Salaries, Imo Is Broke" – Okorocha / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It / Ondo Election May Go Into 'RUN OFF' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by mcquin(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2014
IBROHIM:
just imagine the thieves showing their faces shamelessly! You've so enjoyed this regime so much that you want the same to continue when majority of Nigerians are suffering! Thank God you are entitled to just one vote!!! Thieves, they've so benefitted from the financial recklessness of this administration!

Don't mind that clown named Acidosis. Yesterday a post claiming PDP's chairman signing Sharia law in Bauchi state while as governor; he didn't show to debunk it; buh he's here shouting sharia. Hypocrisy!
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by aimuan(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin
Dnt you have the right to be free?why do you want to remain a slave in your own country for more 4year?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by pacesetter939: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2014
januzaj:
there wont be run off election.....GMB ll win by a wide margin....at least 75% of the total votes
chilling with my vote permit......PVC==Permit for Voting out Clueless......
May your days be long.

GMB all the way!

4 Likes

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by zubby29(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
der will b no need for dat cos gmb is winning in d frst round of voting,

1 Like

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by holatin(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Acidosis:

You mean I shouldn't hate, and wait till the "dog and bamboon" is soaked in blood?

You mean I should wait till Sharia is declared in Nigeria?

You mean I should fold my hands and allow NPF turn to Sharia police where the pric. ks of inyanriyans would be cut off in public?

You mean I shouldn't hate a man who said "Abacha is not kworrufft"?

Lol

You see me as a hater, but those who curse your presidents are friends, shey?

Your birth is highly questionable, bruv.
but you can vote for someone who is friend with abacha family and trying to force abacus son down d truth of citizen, someone dat say stealing is not corruption, someone dat doesn't prosecute a suspect for money laundry because his wife is attached to it,someone that want to add to fleet of private jet when Nigeria economy is down d drain.

I marvel at your love for Nigeria...... what an irony

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by emiye(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari will win @ first ballot.

@ d least, 58% of total votes. & @ least 25% of votes in 27 states.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by Acidosis(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2014
IBROHIM:
just imagine the thieves showing their faces shamelessly! You've so enjoyed this regime so much that you want the same to continue when majority of Nigerians are suffering! Thank God you are entitled to just one vote!!! Thieves, they've so benefitted from the financial recklessness of this administration!

Whether you like it or not, some Nigerians will still continue to suffer. You cannot wipe out poverty from any nation. It is a bitter truth.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by dablazor: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2014
All i would say is; God should let the best man for this country win... Amen.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by Btruth: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
You mean GEJ till March 2015?....lol. Can't you read the handwritten on the wall? Imagine INEC making plans already, reading the trend of what is going to happen. You either vote for APC or you just waste your vote.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by VcStunner(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Engrtemmy:
Run Off?

How? These folks over estimate jonathan

Sai Buhari till 2027

Check out my signature for the installation of your CCTV cameras or click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/2063403/youre-employed-own-business-pics#29235591
e go soon clear for Ūя̲̅ eye na.... When campaign begins u'll see why Jonathan is and will remain the president till 2019. I A̶̲̥̅♏ the last guy that will fall for this whole Buhari psychic movement, cuz A̶̲̥̅♏ still wondering when the man became this saint he is today. Wawa kawai
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:

Sure Nigeria will face crisis like every other nation, but it depends on the type of leadership we vote in to handle such crisis.

Btw we are better off together than apart. My opinion.

Nigeria is not like any other nation dear!

Like I have said, I am very pragmatic:
the violence in the north is tied to religion, it has been like that and will remain like that as long as Islam holds sway.
Did you read the report of the 13 year old girl who was induced by her parents into the idea of becoming a suicide-bomb for Allah?
Do you think it has anything to do with political leadership?

The "moderate" moslems can continue to live in denial, but there only two options for peace:
1. The emergence of an Islamic cum political leadership with determination for complete Islamisation of Nigeria, or
2. We split into separate countries with them having their Islamic country while we have our own free nation!

At option 1:
they will stop the violence but we all will loose our freedom.

At option 2:
We will respect each other! and grow side by side.

I insist our problem is rooted in the selfish and wicked amalgamation of 1914 by the brutish British led by the criminal called Luggard.
We must sit down and negotiate Nigeria now or continue in this blood bath.

In years to come, people like you will surely bare witness that people like us saw, through to the future.
I hope it wont be late by then.

Cheers, my beloved sister.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by hermesprogidy(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2014
I guess INEC is trying to tell us they will rig the election
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by AKzee(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
Have u taken ur drugs today? If no, pls do.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by jomoh: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
I fear for inec, the pvc matter has made me loose confidence in them

Am I the only one that saw this

Another key official of INEC said: “The more the process becomes credible, the likelihood of a presidential run-off.
But INEC management is in a fix on how to go about the presidential run-off, if it becomes necessary for the nation to go through it in 2015.

Do they mean to say to avoid the likelihood of a run-off election they would rather not allow a credible election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by MalcoImX: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Acidosis:

Whether you like it or not, some Nigerians will still continue to suffer. You cannot wipe out poverty from any nation. It is a bitter truth.
"Life's a journey of practicing consciousness, not perfecting it." – Carolyn Myss
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by PentiumPro(f): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2014
noblezone:

Nigeria is not like any other nation dear!

Like I have said, I am very pragmatic:
the violence in the north is tied to religion, it has been like that and will remain like that as long as Islam holds sway.
Did you read the report of the 13 year old girl who was induced by her parents into the idea of becoming a suicide-bomb for Allah?
Do you think it has anything to do with political leadership?

The "moderate" moslems can continue to live in denial, but there only two options for peace:
1. The emergence of an Islamic cum political leadership with determination for complete Islamisation of Nigeria, or
2. We split into separate countries with them having their Islamic country while we have our own free nation!

At option 1:
they will stop the violence but we all will loose our freedom.

At option 2:
We will respect each other! and grow side by side.

I insist our problem is rooted in the selfish and wicked amalgamation of 1914 by the brutish British led by the criminal called Luggard.
We must sit down and negotiate Nigeria now or continue in this blood bath.

In years to come, people like you will surely bare witness that people like us saw, through to the future.
I hope it wont be late by then.

Cheers, my beloved sister.

You are always sounding like an harbinger and apostle of doom for Nigeria.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by seanet02: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2014
So one fraudulent Apostles' prediction will determine who will win or a runoff? Abegi
otokx:
Don't think there will be a run off, the Apostle suleman has not spoken.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by mkoabiola: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2014
I can bet my beautiful damsel dat ds election will b rigged in favour of Gej by Inec.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by PEREP: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Balderdash!

Buhari Is Winning The Election In The First Ballot! If you are in doubt, go to the streets!

INEC should spare us their rigging plans with Run-Off, and do the needful!

Which street pls? In ondo State, Ekiti State, Oyo state, Ogun state, Akwa Ibom state, Cross River State, Bayelsa State, Rivers State, Delta State, Anambra State, Enugu State, Ebonyi State, Abia State, Imo State, Adamawa State, Gombe State, Plateau State, Kogi State, Jigawa State, Kebbi State, Kaduna State and some other.
In 2011, the voting was 'Let's get a Notherner' but this time around in the North, it is about 'We are PDP and must show we have the grip'

Even in Lagos, APC will be shocked.

In 2015, the following will be PDP states;
Ekiti
Ondo
Ebonyi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Delta
Bayelsa
Ogun
Abia
Imo
Niger
Enugu
Katsina
Zamfara
Nasarawa
LAGOS
Plateau
Kano
Kaduna
Gombe
Adamawa
And many more
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by nuelyoyo(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2014
From the reactions I have seen on social media and some people I have spoken to, it is clear that majority of nigerians clamour for change, we are tired of been suppressed economically and our dignity as humans been diminished. Based on this, I am of a strong belief that if a free and fair election is held in Feb. 2015, Buhari will win without INEC resorting to a run off election. What I know about PDP and the evil men that holds us down is that they will cling to power by making the elections inconclusive, this will spell a very serious revolution as the wishes of the majority have been subverted, as we all know evil does not give way easily, it takes force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by kokoA(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2014
I smell a rat.. Government is already planning to rig the election that's why they are talking about run off.. Run off for wetin?! General Buhari will win clean and clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by samibode(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2014
sufido123:
There will be no run-off. The election will be landslide in favor of GEJ because Buhari is perpetually unelectable according to El Rufai.

And i believe El Rufai has now become your God Kontunu!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by PassingShot(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:

I can tell that you're losing hope from your post. Welcome to the needed CHANGE!
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by Faraidi(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2014
januzaj:
there wont be run off election.....GMB ll win by a wide margin....at least 75% of the total votes
chilling with my vote permit......PVC==Permit for Voting out Clueless......
maybe you are the only 75%.APC Will be shocked with the results.PDP ALL THE WAY
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by PassingShot(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2014
PEREP:

Which street pls? In ondo State, Ekiti State, Oyo state, Ogun state, Akwa Ibom state, Cross River State, Bayelsa State, Rivers State, Delta State, Anambra State, Enugu State, Ebonyi State, Abia State, Imo State, Adamawa State, Gombe State, Plateau State, Kogi State, Jigawa State, Kebbi State, Kaduna State and some other.
In 2011, the voting was 'Let's get a Notherner' but this time around in the North, it is about 'We are PDP and must show we have the grip'

Even in Lagos, APC will be shocked.

In 2015, the following will be PDP states;
Ekiti
Ondo
Ebonyi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Delta
Bayelsa
Ogun
Abia
Imo
Niger
Enugu
Katsina
Zamfara
Nasarawa
LAGOS
Plateau
Kano
Kaduna
Gombe
Adamawa
And many more

How market nah?

grin grin grin
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by dejisky(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
There will be nothing like runoff BTW Clueless Stealing is not corruption activist and GMB, Buhari will defeat him with wide margin by the special grace of God.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by Faraidi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
Run wetin ?

he is competing with clueless and bad Government
so there should nt be any run or ran off

Buhari for president
Buhari for change
buhari is a shameless and figurehead.We don't want a timid for a president.what kind of change are u talking about? Is it the one of Tifnubu godfatherism? Bunch of no sense people.APC shall never rule us.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by CongressIsrael: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari is a perpetual loser.There is not going to be a runoff because in Nigeria, the winner is already known before the election and here GEJ is the winner.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by dammytosh: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Good reason to RIG massively for GEJ so that they will not face 'run off' challenge.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by mryusuffga(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
please is run-off a draw in election please i dont know i need to learn more
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by size38: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Even without the conduct of d election, everybody, nigerians, inec and d world knows Buhari has already d election. The idea of runoff is planning to rig. It won't work.
Re: We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC by geniusbami(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ehn, advised your employer to concede defeat before the election. That will even be a surprise gift to Nigerians and they'll accept it warmly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram / Ex-Police IG, Etim Inyang Is Dead (Photo) / APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.