Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? (3642 Views)

What Is Infinix Big Six? Waterproof Or Better? / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices / My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by yemionline(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
As you all know, Tecno took over the Nigerian market by storm by being able to produce medium end Smart phones for relatively cheap prices as most Nigerians couldn't afford the the Expensive brands like Samsung, HTC and the likes of them.

They have had quite a number of contenders like the Gionee, which we all thought would dominate the market in 2014.
But just when we thought it couldn't get any better, then came the infinix mobile who have been in the phone business for a while but decided to shock Nigerians several times this year by releasing medium and high end smart phones which were quite cheaper as compared to the Tecno Equivalent with the same specifications.
One of their most popular releases is the Infinix Zero Smart phone released earlier this year.

The Most recent Release from infinix that shocked me the most was their latest device Called Infinix Hot which was released in November 2014

Here are the Key features Of The Infinix Hot A.k.a X507

16GB internal memory with a SD card slot that supports up to 32GB SD carD
Android 4.4.2 Kitkat operating system 5.0 inch IPS with 16 million colors
Dual SIM/Dual standby
Quad Core 1.3GHz processor MediaTek
Smart gesture
5.0 mega pixel back AF camera with flashlight and a 2.0 mega pixel front facing camera
2000mAh battery power
Colors: Red, Yellow, Black, White and Green with unique texture design.
FM Radio capability

This awesome device is sold for an incredible price of N13,400 Naira but was initially sold for N12,900 when it was first released.
I order for one just to see for myself and all i can say is that Infinix more than delivered as far as this phone is concerned because it is definately worth more than the price it is being sold for.
with the way infinix have chosen to end the year, i think Tecno would really need to buckle up in Upcoming year because Infinix Just might dominate the Nigerian market in 2015.....Just My Thoughts Though.

Source:http://www.yemionline.com/2014/12/is-infinix-taking-over-market-from.html
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by vodacom: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2014
yemionline:
As you all know, Tecno took over the Nigerian market by storm by being able to produce medium end Smart phones for relatively cheap prices as most Nigerians couldn't afford the the Expensive brands like Samsung, HTC and the likes of them.

They have had quite a number of contenders like the Gionee, which we all thought would dominate the market in 2014.
But just when we thought it couldn't get any better, then came the infinix mobile who have been in the phone business for a while but decided to shock Nigerians several times this year by releasing medium and high end smart phones which were quite cheaper as compared to the Tecno Equivalent with the same specifications.
One of their most popular releases is the Infinix Zero Smart phone released earlier this year.

The Most recent Release from infinix that shocked me the most was their latest device Called Infinix Hot which was released in November 2014

Dual SIM/Dual standby
Smart gesture
5.0 mega pixel back AF camera with flashlight and a 2.0 mega pixel front facing camera
2000mAh battery power
FM Radio capability

This awesome device is sold for an incredible price of N13,400 Naira but was initially sold for N12,900 when it was first released.
I order for one just to see for myself and all i can say is that Infinix more than delivered as far as this phone is concerned because it is definately worth more than the price it is being sold for.
with the way infinix have chosen to end the year, i think Tecno would really need to buckle up in Upcoming year because Infinix Just might dominate the Nigerian market in 2015.....Just My Thoughts Though.

Source:http://www.yemionline.com/2014/12/is-infinix-taking-over-market-from.html
The market is saturated already. Infinix phones has battery issues especially when it's hot.most of their phones if not all batteries doesn't last for long like Gionee M2,Tecno R7,L3, Samsung e.t.c
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by Joshkid(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2014
vodacom:

The market is saturated already. Infinix phones has battery issues especially when it's hot.most of their phones if not all batteries doesn't last for long like Gionee M2,Tecno R7,L3, Samsung e.t.c
c haters!... My infinix hot ba3 lst so
Much!
#team infinix
#Fvck haters
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Joshkid:
Much!
#team infinix
#Fvck haters
team #infinix hot(RED COLOUR)
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by Joshkid(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
snrman:
team #infinix hot(RED COLOUR)
I sight u bruh!
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by Youngpo413: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chinese crap
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by Janeify(f): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
I Think this infinix thingy is hot...how much does it cost
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by yemionline(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Infinix Hot is Da Bomb...Take it or leave it. That device is worth far more that the amount its currently being sold for.
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by yemionline(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Janeify:
I Think this infinix thingy is hot...how much does it cost
Was initially sold for N12,900 Exclusively on konga but the price was increased slightly to N13,400
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by Deshannel(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Joshkid:
Much!
#team infinix
#Fvck haters
Bro I need info of how long your ba3 lasts on H+ network. Seems my infinix hot ba3 is not in line with its supposed capacity. My Gionee 1700mah ba3 seems to be doing better. undecided
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Deshannel:

Bro I need info of how long your ba3 lasts on H+ network. Seems my infinix hot ba3 is not in line with its supposed capacity. My Gionee 1700mah ba3 seems to be doing better. undecided
I pity some persons that will risk their money to buy phone that boles before cooking kettle.
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by Deshannel(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
asuustrike2009:

I pity some persons that will risk their money to buy phone that boles before cooking kettle.
What are you saying? undecided
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by stopdat: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
vodacom:

You can lie :-)
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by spaceboy: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2014
yemionline:

Dual SIM/Dual standby
Smart gesture
2000mAh battery power
FM Radio capability

Bros pls stop that thought,Infinix has a long way 2 go from doing that.So because u and a few hundreds of pipu bought d fine dat means it'll take over in 2015?U and I know dats not gonna happen.As some 1 rightly said d market is saturated,FYI I still c way more pipu using Samsung galaxys dan ur so called infinix
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by TechyGirl(f): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2014
Abegi infinix hasnt finished taking over Innjoo it is now tecno..shift
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by Wittylens(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2014
Another Rubbish article from a clueless writer.

You didn't state how you think Tecno is loosing out to Infinix. No solid facts no figures.

you just woke up one morning and decided to write rubbish... do more research before you write.

Thank You
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by TechyGirl(f): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Wittylens:

You didn't state how you think Tecno is loosing out to Infinix. No solid facts no figures.

you just woke up one morning and decided to write rubbish... do more research before you write.

Thank You

As in VERY VERY CLUELESS

1 Like

Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by Wittylens(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2014
TechyGirl:
Abegi infinix hasnt finished taking over Innjoo it is now tecno..shift

You wanna Compare Infinix With Innjoo...? Really?

Infinix Phones are more popular that innjoo...
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by spaceboy: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wittylens:

You wanna Compare Infinix With Innjoo...? Really?

Infinix Phones are more popular that innjoo...
Yea ur right but considering the fact that,but considering the fact that innjoo came out just a few months ago and how far they've come in d Nigerian market u'll agree wid me that they've done well for themselves
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by yemionline(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wittylens:

Thank You
There are better ways to pass ur msg across without sounding insulting. That's not how to talk.
Thank You.
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by stonemind(f): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
@op please know that too much alcohol is bad for your health.
I'm just advising ooo
Re: Is Infinix Taking Over The Market From Tecno Mobile In 2015? by franksam2009: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
I bought my infinix hot two days ago, and I can assure you that this phone is worth more than the price its been sold, I play GTA, B.I.A, modern combat, and it never slow even a bit

(1) (Reply)

Wiko’s Slimmest Smartphone, Wiko Highway Pure 4g Now Available In Nigeria / Glo Introduced Another Plan N1,000 For 2GB – Alternative / What Your Total Data Usage Form Jan To Dec. Who Can Beat Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.