Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open (43772 Views)

Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones / FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by allisonluvsu(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
It took gej 6 yrs to fix agriculture (we are yet to see results) when will he get to education, health, job, security and so on?
so it was GEJ DAT defecated in d bucket abi? dude grow up and wise up. People shud knw hw to do d thing. So if iron burn ur shirt, u will blame GEJ abi? This Sunday I will be praying for God to restore ur sense coz u have allowed dis parties distort ur reasoning. right

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by jsk7(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2014
Its a pity that who ever wins 2015 will inherit a people who blames government for every wrong in their life insteading of taking up responsibility. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by safarigirl(f): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Lol...where is the shocker? Na so dem dey do for Uniabuja sef. They defexate and take their baths in the open

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2014
na gals hand work..
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by sortpub(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Some Things Are Not Just Right, You Dont Need A Prophet To Tell You.
Imagine The Sadness Those Cleaners Go Through....It Could Be Your Mother.
Nigerian Student Causing Controversy Since The Establishment Of Nigeria's Premier University.

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Adedayo516(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Shot put things....

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Adesewa19(f): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Issorite...
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by spinna: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by slimpoppa(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Reminds me of "Attack" back in the days.
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Nnewi1stSon: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Besides defecating outside, students also bath outside in the early morning cold. The new VC is trying sha.
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Pajames4all: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2014
this is toooooooooooooo bad

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by seangy4konji: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Were you expecting toilet like that of burj khalifa or Arab ?

Rea the signs man. You are in Nigeria and if it's not a looters school or company?

It's already in shambles.
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by ThePENGENIUS(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2014
ninakurtz:
Op is hating on UNN. The picture is not as bad as u've painted it!
You're so correct! It's not that bad, it's WORSE!!!! I study at UNN too(Nsukka), and I can fully attest to it.

5 Likes

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2014
At least they have an open place to poo,some don't have.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by juman(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2014
One nigeria problem.
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2014
otokx:
This UNN scenario happens in all public Nigerian universities. We call it the bucket and shot put systems.
Fallacy of hasty generalisation..It does not happen in my school...UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN!

7 Likes

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Let me come in here. ... Am currently in my final year at the Enugu Campus. I can authoritatively confirm that this post IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH. The state of infrastructure in Enugu Campus is nothing to write home about. Hostel facilities especially for the Males is more like a pigsty, I had to move off campus after my second year, can you imagine that more SEVEN students are cramped in a room,( this is official, add that to the number of squatters and you get the real picture) with Five small mattresses!! . For the toilet facilities, my Dear don't even go there! There is open defecating at the back of the male hostels(kenneth Dike and Mbonu Ojike) commercial toilets in the school make brisk business( they charge between 40 to 50 naira)
Internet connectivity has improved a bit since Prof Ozumba came into power. Students buy water from water vendors( who are not always steady) as there is no pipe borne water( though the new VC is making plans towards reconnecting the Campus to Enugu water works). Its pitiable. But the joker here is that the quality of learning in the school is up to standard, with the no nonsense lecturers( at least for my own faculty which am very sure of_)
Ps. I am speaking about Enugu campus(UNEC) which am currently a student in.. Heard Nsukka Campus is better of though.

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by bebe2(f): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Frankiss44(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2014
oziegbe2015:
u shut up their is enough in this country to take care of this and also money was budgeted for all this mess. But only mr Clueless would divert that money to buy jets. And use 70% of our budget for recurrent with #4bn to eat gucci rice

Very soon you will blame gej for the thick pile in your anus....

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by korel9: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2014
Pictures of the poo or... grin grin grin

Ahdonbilivit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by oziegbe2015: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2014
Frankiss44:

Very soon you will blame gej for the thick pile in your anus....
talk like an adult even though you arent one
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Truckpusher(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2014
The shame of a nation. cry
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by seanet02: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2014
So this is what you also did when you were in school?
Throughout my four years in UI i never witnessed such. This is scandalous.
Prodeegee:
What's shocking there?

Like u didn't do it

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2014
For a moment i thought the Op was analysing Uniben. Lol guess UNN and UNIBEN have similar features.

The filth in Nigerian tertiary institutions is disgusting.

And yes i blame the government, i saw a thread earlier about Ekiti state government warning the landlords who do not build toilets in their premises, same thing should be said of the federal government who have decided to lock the educational sector in Nigeria and throw away the key. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by ubongutioh(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
It took gej 6 yrs to fix agriculture (we are yet to see results) when will he get to education, health, job, security and so on?
The problem with Nigerians is that we don't read history. Is it not GEJ that ended ASUU strike by honouring their agreement. He released N200billion to them... What has the Vice Chancellor done with the money?
Every bad thing in this country is caused by GEJ..

Get knowledge please.

3 Likes

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by jbaby265(f): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2014
Yomieluv:
The op should come to Lasu,L&H building,there was no functioning toilet during my stay in Lasu,thw whole place is always messed up,you will end up vomiting than passing out poo,whenever you want to use the toilet..

The bushes at the PPL gate always come to rescue whenever students want to poo,you will see student inside bush like bush babies using it as toilet..

Nigeria educational system is messed up.

lol..bush babies..that gat me cracking grin
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Maximus17(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2014
My Alma mater oo, we need to upgrade
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by Aikon: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2014
POLY IBADAN

FOOYE

MAPOLY

RUFUS GIWA

Amongst others
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by bobharro: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ did not do this, did not that all coming from the Yoruba and hause wat did obasanjo and abacha do during their rule as president

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by PassingShot(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2014
Result of 16 years of PDP mis-governance!

No matter how you disguise it, GEJ is as guilty as PDP because they are mutually exclusive!
Re: Shocker: Nigerian University Where Students Defecate In The Open by soty(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2014
i am scared to say PIX OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN considering the topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Babcock University In Pictures / What Class Were You, When You Read This Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.