Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival (27284 Views)

Aki & Paw Paw At The Calabar Carnival 2015 / Nigerian Celebrities at Stephanie Linus' "Dry" Movie Premiere / Celebrities At Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by obiscapula(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dt guy wit tatoo b djsosay, he b working @ d airport since '98.
Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by idlatest(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some

Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by idlatest(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Banky's head

Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by idlatest(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
K

Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by coruso(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
These are some picture from the canival

Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by coruso(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
This one no be celebrity.

Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by DonaldGenes(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Akbee:
true tok...they r all here..if u r not in calabar for the carnival then ur missing out...its the sweetest experience to have...
And some guys are walking around with Condom He he
Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by ellahzy(f): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2014
Watched it the whole of yesterday, it was Interesting. Especially that magic group dat made two girls disappear...FABULOUS smiley
Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by coruso(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
ellahzy:
Watched it the whole of yesterday, it was Interesting. Especially that magic group dat made two girls disappear...FABULOUS smiley
was that for real?
Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by Akbee(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=DonaldGenes post=29261344]
And some guys are walking around with Condom He he[/quotee
dats the spirit of carnival bro..did u witness the drama that took place right inside the stadium...i mn those Cali south boys with an insatiable desire for other people phones n wallets ..i just couldn't believe what i saw with my eyes..its fun though
Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by DonaldGenes(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=Akbee post=29278465][/quote]

As in you pick people people's phone?
Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by Akbee(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:

As in you pick people people's phone?
lol.guy u funny oh...why wud i do such an abominable act??i only witnessed it..thank goodness i wasnt a victim...
Re: Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival by ellahzy(f): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
coruso:
was that for real?

yes o, they did the magic twice, even the governor was suprised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Has Paid Me My Millions / Yemi Alade Wears Nose Ring. Hit or Miss? (Photos) / Liz Dasilva Sizzles In Bum Shorts. Puts Hot Legs On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.