Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,600 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

2015: Vote For Politicians That Respect Women – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Vote For Politicians That Respect Women – Patience Jonathan (475 Views)

List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory / Awujale To Jonathan: Obas Don’t Campaign For Politicians / Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Vote For Politicians That Respect Women – Patience Jonathan by tiwaz(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2014
The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, on Friday urged Nigerian women not to vote for any politician who would not carry the womenfolk along in his administration.

Jonathan said this in her address at a civic reception organised in her honour by the Ohuhu clan, her maternal home in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia.

She urged women to vote massively for President Goodluck Jonathan.

“Let us take advantage of our numerical strength to vote for the re-election of the President, because more Nigerian women had been appointed to political offices by Jonathan’s administration than past administrations.

“Nigerian women should no longer go back to the kitchen. It is not our portion to go back to the kitchen.

“We have women that are capable. We can contribute our quota to the development of Nigeria.

“We women are suffering but God will see us through,’’ she said, adding that the President had helped to alleviate the plight of Nigerian women.

www.pijangonews.com/2014/12/2015-election-cast-your-vote-for.html
Re: 2015: Vote For Politicians That Respect Women – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Ok but GMB till 2019
Re: 2015: Vote For Politicians That Respect Women – Patience Jonathan by holatin(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2014
wao

She has SPARKEN !

A nairalander said pdp will use buhari word dat "He wount Ve a first lady when elect" to campaign against him that he hate women and today it happens
Re: 2015: Vote For Politicians That Respect Women – Patience Jonathan by Tattooboy: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2014
@madam patient.
..so that a position non-constitutional like urs can be taken? Abegii

i must admit i'l miss ur grammatical prowess a few months.
Re: 2015: Vote For Politicians That Respect Women – Patience Jonathan by dunkem21(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Yea. That's my first Lady.

We don't want somebody that wouldn't recognize women and the role they play in Nation building.

Buhari made it clear that he will not recognize the presence of women in his government.

Diezani comes to my mind. Do Nigerians really want to loose all those accolades, respect and incentives attained internationally by this administration and especially OPEC communities

Women love Ebele. He is soft and tender hearted.
Re: 2015: Vote For Politicians That Respect Women – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2014
heaven knows i will never vote in Nigeria especially presidential election. mtcheeeeeeew

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment Caused Boko Haram & Other Security Challenges / Only Those Who Love Hunger, Poverty Will Vote Jonathan In 2015 – Osinbajo / Electricity Consumers Decry Increase In Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.