Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle (45299 Views)

How To Watch Dstv On Your Android Device / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Fashrobbin(m): 5:40am On Dec 28, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
Pls gif direct link to d download, dia lots of apk dia...
Tanx
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/android/arm/kodi-14.0-Helix-armeabi-v7a.apk
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Fashrobbin(m): 5:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Young03:
Confused .didnt gt ur post
everything now well explained
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Fashrobbin(m): 5:45am On Dec 28, 2014
PHAYOL81:
If there z carrier charges like streamng then its no beta than going onto the official website and stream on2 a life programme.dat also saves u d cost of downloadng d software @ op introduced unless d charges here is SUPER cheap and affordable.my opinion though,bt i'll surely appreciate correction.
this software is beta than direct streaming cos itz a media player that solve crack and bugs issues while watching
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Fashrobbin(m): 5:47am On Dec 28, 2014
jsunex:
after installation ,i execute and it says unable to lunch
maybe you downloaded the wrong version of kodi for your pc
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Fashrobbin(m): 5:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Keky:
Cant find sport devil
you have to dwonload it.the sport devil version am having is old i will get the newest on for you soonest
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Kennyflyair: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2014
Anybody here Don watch programmes successfully? make I know if I go try am
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by onoerime: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Fashrobbin:
you are not patient enough go buy dstv dongle
I have dstv mobile at hand and a dstv decoder no need for a dongle
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by plucky16(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2014
the whole thing seem complicated... couldnt find a way to create path on video addons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by obafemee80(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2014
plucky16:
the whole thing seem complicated... couldnt find a way to create path on video addons.
Same here too.
OP PLS how do we create a path
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by bloodofjesuz(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2014
im sure it doesn't work in galaxy tab2,or does it?
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Damlesky(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2014
obafemee80:

Same here too.
yes o
Abeg OP enlighten us
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Keky(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2014
The stuff works, just can't see the Dstv channels, but I'm able to watch NBC sports live, Espn, Aljazeera and Co.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by macklef(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Op if u wannna help Nlers. Do like jraph does. He gives the most explicit breakdown accompanied with pictures.

Just do a step by step pics thingy, if u can wink
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Mack3N: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Good job....but you still haven't told us how muc oh data is required,etisalat is the strongest in my area and it also comes at a price......u don't want to stream blindly with your data subscription.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by evergenuine(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Kennyflyair:
Anybody here Don watch programmes successfully? make I know if I go try am
I just watched sky sports HD 2 and 3

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Zukoslim(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
Keky:
The stuff works, just can't see the Dstv channels, but I'm able to watch NBC sports live, Espn, Aljazeera and Co.

1st testimony... plz try and c if u will c dstv channels like mnet p,s,w and co,.or african magic...as for nbc,espn.,aljazeera and co..some other apps can do dat

for dos of u asking if its streaming... yh it is....
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by evergenuine(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Keky:
You will need sports devil, just Google it.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by busoye19: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'm watching Al Jazeera on both my phone and PC… But where are the DSTV channels?
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by evergenuine(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tot vs man u live
Pvt sports

Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by 100Cents: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
WATCHING ALJAZEERA LIVE.

HAHAHAHA !
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Haben1: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
after downloading it with my blackberry, I send it to my android, the thing was just loading and loading on my tab, plzzzz, what can I do?
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Whobedatte(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pls help @OP. I use a bbQ10. Can it work? Thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
obafemee80:

Same here too.

How do I create path
Explain better
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
What data plan do you guys use or is it free
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by funkyjms: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Keky(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
evergenuine:

You will need sports devil, just Google it.
where can i download the add on
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by evergenuine(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yemmyteespeed007:

How do I create path
Explain better
Go to system then file manager
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by evergenuine(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Just used 100 mb to watch first half of chelsea match on Sky sports 1. It didn't skip.

But that data much oo.
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
file does not exist in all the links of http://srp.nu. please upload on another site, and clarify your post
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Keky(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
evergenuine:
Just used 100 mb to watch first half of chelsea match on Sky sports 1. It didn't skip.

But that data much oo.
kindly give a detailed explanation on how u got those channels, thanks
Re: How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
This tin zaps data like it is orijin.

Any help on the data issue

Fashrobbin:
Have been posting much on live tv since but unfortunately, those ones can only be used to watch live football matches.I stumbled on a particular software last threedays which am currently using to watch all dstv channels freely with my gopay.

In recent times,symbian users are also previledged to have ucplayer to watch live dstv but the app is down now.This evening,i will be showing you a step by step guide to watch live Dstv on your windows,andriod,iphone&PC.

Let me quickly introduce you to the app that does this magic.The software is called XMBC It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet you can view more about xmbc Here
How To Setup DSTV On Your Device
==>For all device pc,windows,andriod&iphone go to kodi official website www.kodi.tv to download the software
==>Install the software then move to videos addons then,create a new path with this http://srp.nu then save it with superrepo
==>Now.visit http://srp.nu there,you will see three options just choose>> Gotham>> click ALL then download the zip file and save it.
==>Next is to import the downloaded zip file now go to System > Settings > Add-ons > Install from zip file
==>You can get addons like sportdevil,live tv and others just go to kodi.tv addons http://addons.xbmc.org/ to download some live streaming addons

==>Just import the downloaded zip file then restart your xmbc go to video addons> you will see sport devil there just install it >> live tv (world tv) then a list of multiple channels will show like
ajazeera,supersport,fox,natgeo,cnn,cartoon network and many more
If you are confused about it, just leave a reply through the comment box we will get back to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Need Whatsapp Messenger For Nokia Xpressmusic / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use / I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.