Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook (981 Views)

Jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook / ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook’ / br (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by Agali10: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
A presidential source has disclosed that
President Goodluck Jonathan is not on
twitter contrary to an earlier report by an
online news site that claimed that the
president operates the @
JGoodlucktweets account.
But upon investigation, it was revealed
that the Twitter profile in question @
JGoodlucktweets though pro-Jonathan, is
not the twitter profile of the President
neither is it listed on any of the
President’s official platforms.
“The president is not on twitter, he does
not operate any account like that. His
facebook account is verified where he
engage Nigerians and the world. In fact,
one of his aides granted an interview to a
national daily in 2013 explaining why the
President is not on Twitter,” the source
said.
President Jonathan is verified on
Facebook where he has a following of
almost 2 million followers. He has the
second largest following of any President
after US President, Barrack Obama and
he regularly engages with Nigerians
through that medium.
The @JGoodlucktweets was last updated
on November 11 while the verified
facebook account boast of the president’s
Christmas message on December 25. www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/jonathan-not-twitter-second-largest-followership-facebook/

2 Likes

Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
u dey mind them.
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by Princecalm(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
And how has that help to improve our economy?
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by SeverusSnape(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wow!...Second highest follower ship after Obama?!. That's a great feat, This is the season of propaganda; I hereby ask all the propagandists to stop spreading false news and lies.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by watered(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
I ate akara and drank pap this morning.
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by Wealthyone: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ameen

Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by Tocheagle(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Abeg shey good luck dey 2go .
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
He decides to shift the goal post after losing out on twitter. Buhari will beat you facebook soon, shebi him don buy tablet. cool

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by deeptechcool(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
When the going was good, there was no denial. But in the face of upmost failure, the
account suddenly belongs to a ghost.
change 2015
Buhari 2015.

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by SirHouloo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Twitter isn't meant for everybody unlike facebook.
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by temitemi1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hope buhari cows are reading this... All hail GEJ grin grin grin
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
If he likes,let him have more followers than Mark Zuckerberg,it won't stop him from returning to Otuoke in 2015!

Buhari for Aso Rock 2015!!

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by asodeboyede(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY
Man that is born of a woman is of few days and
full of trouble.
He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he
fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
And doth thou open thine eyes upon such an one,
and bringest me into judgment with thee?
Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not
one.
Seeing his days are determined, the number of his
months are with thee, thou hast appointed his
bounds that he cannot pass;
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by Collynzo22: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
They have time to even respond to Sahara reporters.
Those guys lie for a living. They know too well that the said account doesn't belong to Jonathan.
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by san316(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
And having the 2nd largest followers hip earned him the most bashed president.

Why.........?

HE FALL GUYS HAND

wet in be his Facebook I'd self make I add am. I need to tell am my mind too.
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by aresa: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
deeptechcool:
When the going was good, there was no denial. But in the face of upmost failure, the
account suddenly belongs to a ghost.
change 2015
Buhari 2015.
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by aresa: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
san316:
And having the 2nd largest followers hip earned him the most bashed president.

Why.........?

HE FALL GUYS HAND

'cos he's utterly clueless, grossly corrupt and dangerously worthless and incompetent...
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
asodeboyede:
WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY
Man that is born of a woman is of few days and
full of trouble.
He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he
fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
And doth thou open thine eyes upon such an one,
and bringest me into judgment with thee?
Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not
one.
Seeing his days are determined, the number of his
months are with thee, thou hast appointed his
bounds that he cannot pass;
in hell, seeing as I would be in good company with innovators, scientists and a host of intellectual minds. the fact is that if hell exists, we would find a way to make habitable as long as it exists plus lets be honest if singing and dancing for eternity is all there is to heaven then it would be a boring place after the first hundred years and trust me you would want to at least visit a place full of strippers and a host of other pleasures
Re: ‘jonathan Is Not On Twitter, Has The Second Largest Followership On Facebook by asodeboyede(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Alichexxman:

in hell, seeing as I would be in good company with innovators, scientists and a host of intellectual minds. the fact is that if hell exists, we would find a way to make habitable as long as it exists plus lets be honest if singing and dancing for eternity is all there is to heaven then it would be a boring place after the first hundred years and trust me you would want to at least visit a place full of strippers and a host of other pleasure
Bro, u cracked my rib!
It is not your portion in Jesus' name!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Opinion Voting Poll - Gej Or Gmb. Please Cast Your Vote / Give A Title To This 2015 Buhari's Costume / Political 'rats' Tearing Off Jonathan's Poster In Katsina State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.