Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo (921 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / Tuface Idibia As Father Christmas-Photo / Davido Buys himself A Brand New Range Rover Jeep for Christmas [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by benuejosh: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
after about 5years of not visiting the village since my grand parents died and we went for burial i have not stepped my foot there so this Xmas i decided to check on them (the village people), it wasn't as if i decided on my own to go to the village but my beautiful girl said she wanted to go to the village and know my village so we traveled to the village on 23rd December. it was a happy time although stressful coz i drove a long distance when i got to the village i slept, the next day 24th i was busy visiting people while she was at home because my parents arrived a day after we arrived so she needed to help in areas needful. i came back exhausted and a bit tipsy because of the fresh palm wine i took, unlike in the city were i hardly drink palm wine because some persons add water to it making it to loose it's nature. i was a celeb na, not easy seeing me after 5years. so on the 25th i woke at about 9am, couldn't go to church i was so lazy, i took my bath. ate pounded Yam and grass cutter. i prayed before eating the grass-cutter sha. *EBOLA*. as a norms with every body, rice started entering, every body wanted benuejosh to eat their food. well, that wasn't possible so i concentrated on meat, later in the afternoon i reached my car brought out asorted wine and McDowell's coz i promised bringing that for them we sat took some McDowell's ate chin chin, ate meat. we later went out in the evening (myself, girlfriend and some friends) to have a view of places around. it was a nice time. seeing old friends, old people, relatives, and lots of things that made my staying fun. came back on 26th in the evening although i felt bad coming back but i needed to come back coz my friends were waiting for me in the house. in fact i traveled and left them in the house.

you can share your story too.

Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by 100Cents: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wow!

Jonathan till 2019..
Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by 100Cents: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Picture of you and your girlfriend or idonbilivit..
Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by Airforce1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
McDowell and groundnut?
Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by lonngmann(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
OP we are not in primary sch any more..nobody will ask you to write an essay on 'How you spent your last holiday' wink

but it is cool doh..palmwine..chin chin with mcdowel..sounds kiss
Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by vicot(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
pix of ur gal or .......
Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by StevinMorgan(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is cool.. cool

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by axortedbabe(f): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
See gist,if nt that my fiance is frm benue,i wud av e-slappd u nw...
Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by hannesy(f): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Airforce1:
McDowell and groundnut?
is chin chin lol
Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by benuejosh: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
axortedbabe:
See gist,if nt that my fiance is frm benue,i wud av e-slappd u nw...
thank God!
Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by benuejosh: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Airforce1:
McDowell and groundnut?
haha.. why are you this wicked na!
Re: How I Celebrated My Christmas. Photo by benuejosh: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
lonngmann:
OP we are not in primary sch any more..nobody will ask you to write an essay on 'How you spent your last holiday' wink

but it is cool doh..palm wine..chin chin with McDowell..sounds kiss
wasn't on the same day. palm wine 24th, McDowell's the next day. some one bought the chin chin for me and i couldn't reject a gift na

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Former Egg Seller Who Made Millions By Shining Shoes / OMG: You Can Now Rent A Boyfriend In China... / WOW! Don Jazzy Pays For Fans' Orders On Konga [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.