Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze (32953 Views)

Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State / Muslim Cleric, Alfa Kills His Friend, Shares His Body Parts For Rituals / Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
redsun:

The ferocious inferno could have easily split the charred body to pieces.
No, ive seen lots of seriously burnt victims on videos. The limbs remain attached but will fold up.
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by uncleu(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pathetic story. Just wondering if there were no staff or patient in the said clinic that night.
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by retepmurt(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
ojingbe:
don't accuse my my uncle for something you don't have d evidence for Dr omotosho can't kill cockroach
So u always help ur uncle to kill cockroach.Perhabs u ve a case to answer.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Obalende: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Genesis 9:25
And he said, cursed be Canaan.

Only cursed ppl do these sorts of things. Howcome we dont hear of such in Australia and China??

Nigerians descended from the cursed son of Noah and we continue to see the evidence to this day.

Another time there was a story of a man who was best man of his friend @ a wedding, but then later arranged the kidnap of his friend that he was bestman for.

I believe the Gen 9 account until someone can prove otherwise....

you send students to university they start to matchet and kill each other over women and money - how come british students dont do the same thing?
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by paycash: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Stealing is not a corruption !

It seems there is no hope again in Nigerian who can we trust?

Corruptions in the high places youths over you now that your future is on the line.

R I P to the dead.
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
BTT:
What is wrong with man?

you won't be the first to express such shock and wonderment. God himself asked the same question
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
drhappy:
@Gazzuzz: You are better off at the car talk section(dissing Autosbay), not playing SherIock Holmes. I know the late Dr.Oguntuase very well right from when he was in the army before he left to pursue his residency training. As a budding 'shamus', you should know that a Consultant Paediatrician already being touted as the next Chief Medical Director of a Federal Medical Centre is not likely to have any cause(s) to dissappear. I equally know the embattled CMD and am also privy of the longstanding war of attrition between these two senior colleagues and the angles of some powerful nigerians from the axis where the CMD hails from(can't go into details). That town is largely known for vengeful feud if you go down memory lane.This is a clear case of murder pure and simple!
My guy you are totally correct jare! That town likes to burn things and people; remember what they nearly did to late Rev. Fagboyegun?
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
uncleu:
Pathetic story. Just wondering if there were no staff or patient in the said clinic that night.
Its a clinic and not a full fledged hospital. On this particular night, there was no patient on admission and the few staff on duty were told to go and prepare for christmas in their homes.
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
ojingbe:
don't accuse my my uncle for something you don't have d evidence for Dr omotosho can't kill cockroach
No evidence...the favorite line of criminals. He cannot kill a cockroach but he can embezzle millions of naira.
Do you know the number of people that your criminal uncle keep reporting Dr Oguntuase to? He tells them it was Oguntuase that was setting the local association of resident doctors against him.
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by kenrino(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
ojingbe:

But your uncle can embezzle 100 million ANd kill thousands of people by denying them medical equipments that could save their lives.

At that medical centre few years ago, I lost my grand ma because there was no good Oxygen facility.

Shame on you to identify with the Murderer

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by StarFist(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pathetic
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by owomade221: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
ojingbe:

Nigerians are not stupid. We can all see this is murder. God is watching you and your uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by flipboss(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
Jesus!!! Let who so ever killed him nt to die again...
what is this one saying? dumbass!
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by flipboss(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
ojingbe:
You this useless myopic id.iot... shame on you and your uncle! Its terrible enough that you could even identify with such a callous man on such a platform as this. Go and die!
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by tclever: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
As if killing him was not enough, they even burnt his body again.
#Wicked.
#RIP to the dead. cry cry
Mayb he has been shot once and he arose back..that is what i tot
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
kenrino:

But your uncle can embezzle 100 million ANd kill thousands of people by denying them medical equipments that could save their lives.

At that medical centre few years ago, I lost my grand ma because there was no good Oxygen facility.

Shame on you to identify with the Murderer
all what you read was from d diseased family what do you expect just be reasonable and think through
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
ojingbe:
all what you read was from d diseased family what do you expect just be reasonable and think through
How close are you to the internal politics of FMC, Owo? Are you aware Dr Oguntuase was arrested along with 7 other doctors by the police on the instance of Dr Omotoso last month on trumped up charges?
Fact is, Omotoso has mixed with a bad crowd that is now influencing him into unimaginable crime.
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by dragon2(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
We need to establish a witness protection programme for high stakes investigations.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by tomzman: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
I don't know why some people fail to realize that all is vanity. No matter the position you attain, you will surely die someday so why kill your fellow human because of power.
I was moved to tears seeing d picture and I pray that as the Lord liveth, the perpetrators of this heinous crime would not go unpunished.

RIP Dr Oguntuase!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
cry cry

That's why Nigeria will never be better.
Money that should be used for infrastructural development embezzled by the people in charge of each unit.

The few good people who try to stand against such callousness are done away with and the cycle continues

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Skmoda360(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
jesus Modafucking therisa Damn!! human being has been acting wicked since 001BC
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Money the source of all evil. see why i'on want to come back to Nigeria. embarassed
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
flipboss:

what is this one saying? dumbass!
na mutula him be jhor.
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by retepmurt(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
ojingbe:
For your information,all accusing fingers are pointing to ur uncle,even ur aunt is a prime suspect as she is the one in charge.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by gidjah(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
HE SHOULD HAVE HAD A LONG SPOON FOR GOD SAKE!HE That must
owomade eat wit the devil must truely need the long spoon!R I P big daddy221:
Dr David Adetayo Oguntuase was killed and burnt in his private clinic on Xmas day 25th December 2014. He was the Consultant Pediatrician/Head of Pediatrics, paediatrician at Federal medical centre Owo, Ondo State. His death is related to the ongoing EFCC fraud investigation of the chief medical director, Dr. O. A. Omotosho. He is accused of embezzling 100 million naira meant for staff training and medical equipment.
Dr Oguntauase was acting as CMD prior to appointment of Omotosho. Most people thought Dr Oguntause will be appointed but we all know how Nigerian system of God fatherism works. Dr Omotosho was appointed directly from Abuja with the help of Owo ruling Monarch King DVF Olateru-Olagbegi.
Dr Oguntause problems started when the federal budget allocated for staff training, purchase of CT scans and other medical equipment went missing and EFCC was alerted. The EFCC team came to arrest Dr Omotosho but he escaped through the morgue section of the hospital and jumped over the fence. The administrative manager, Mr Lagundoye and public Relations Officer [PRO], Mr. Yusuf Olarewaju with the rest of the senior management team were not so happy with Dr Oguntause because they believe he was the only senior member of the team that was not in support of their embezzlement depriving the hospital and reduction of salaries paid to junior staffs.
They knew he will spill the beans TO EFCC. On December 15, Lagos State High Court judge Lawal-Akapo issued a bench warrant against the doctor.He ordered the EFCC to produce him on January 26, 2015 to come and take his plea. Dr Omotosho was arrested three days before xmas day. Dr Oguntause was going to take over as acting while Dr Omotosho is suspended from office.
On xmas day 25th Dec 2014,Dr Oguntuase was killed and burnt beyond recongnition in his clinic at Akure .

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
nowadays Satan is really scared of human beings because they will surely kill him,I trust human beans.
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by ayooyee: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
RIP Dr wat a wicked world
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Laird(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
MY FRIEND HAD A PERSONAL REVELATION OF HEAVEN AND HELL

PLEASE REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS..
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by delishpot: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
dragon2:
We need to establish a witness protection programme for high stakes investigations.

Bros, last time I checked even GEJ's family members were being kidnapped. Naija police cant provide such o. If the killer is well connected they will get all the info on his new address.
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by otipoju(m): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2014
vacant06:
Geez maybe the doctor refuse to treat one of their wounded friend with gun shots, boys ar not smiling

Did you bother to read the story at all
Re: Graphic Pics: Assassins Murder Doctor In Owo & Set His Body Ablaze by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
What an odd & wicked world. it wont be well with d offender jn Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / Ritualist Kills Mad Woman In Ondo, Harvests Her Organs (Photo) / Cooperate Thief Who Stole Jewelry Worth N1.6m At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.