Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Virgin Nigeria Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria Interview (1114 Views)

Pennek Nigeria Interview / Sol Nigeria Interview Invitation / Tl Nigeria Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Nigeria Interview by bfa: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2006
Please can anyone help to provide me with format of the interview.Please has anyone that passed the test been contacted?How?Please send me their phone no so that I can contact them.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by elder04: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2006
bros, I passed the test too and i have not been contacted. The number is the number used to contact me for the aptitude test (012776600). I tried it now but it was busy. If you are lucky to get through pls pass the info to me

thanks
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview by st1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2006
Team

Can anyone tell me about kimberly-ryan interview. I was called to come for 4pm today.

I submitted my cv online to cmc@kimberly-ryan.net october last year for those that 'll wish to ask.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Translator Needed / Vacancies In Oil & Gas Sector (finance Managers Chartered Accountants ) / Bat Again O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.