Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

5 Most Important Success Principles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Most Important Success Principles (362 Views)

Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / 5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Important Success Principles by Rotjijatau(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Many people think that success is a magic that happens to people. It is not, everyone has the potentials to succeed. As a public motivational speaker, i have come up with this effective principles of success that will help somebody to succeed!!!

1. DECIDE TO SUCCEED:
Instead of lying on your bed and thinking of success, get up and decide to succeed!!!

2. DOCUMENT YOUR DREAMS:
Whatever your dreams are, make sure you write them down!!!

3. GATHER RELEVANT MATERIALS:
Look for materials that are relevant to your dreams, i.e. Those materials that can help you to achieve your dreams. Any dream without a corresponding action is mere illusion!!!

4. DEVELOP TIME TO FOCUS ON YOUR DREAMS:
Create time to focus on those dreams you documented!!!

5. DISCIPLINE YOURSELF!!!

Remember that what you're today is the product of how you pictured yourself yesterday. Go out there and succeed!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Have You Voters Card / Follow Apcpressreleases!! / 2015 Polls: I Only Wish Violence On Politicians This Time! - Dr Quacky Dastardly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.