Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum (15765 Views)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by henroe2k2(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mr Labaran Maku, a former Minister of Information,
has given the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) one
week to correct anomalies in the party’s
governorship primary in the state. Maku gave the
warning on Saturday while addressing youths in
Wakama Villege of Nasarawa-Eggon Local
Government Area (LGA) of the state.

He said that he had already written a petition to
the appeal panel set up by the national
headquarters of the party challenging the outcome
of the primaries.

He mentioned the irregularities that occurred
during the primary to include shortchanging of
delegates names in many LGAs, intimidation and
threatening of delegates, among others.

According to him, the fraud committed in the
recent PDP governorship primaries in the
Nasarawa state is worse than the one committed at
party’s primaries in the state in 2007.

He said that he would take a decision and seek for
peoples mandate directly if steps were not taken to
correct these anomalies in the next one week.
“Since they think they can shortchange the names
of delegates and intimidate them, we will see how
they can shortchange and intimidate the members
of the public,” he said.

He vowed to move on with his ambition to contest
the governorship seat of the state in 2015 and
advised all those who thought they could deny the
state of good leaders to have a rethink.

Maku promised that he would restore peace in the
state within six months and reposition the state for
total transformation if elected as governor in 2015.
He, however, urged all his supporters to support
the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan in
2015 for consolidation of development of the
country.

Maku said that Jonathan was one of the best
presidents the country had ever produced using all
parameters of developments.
He called on his supporters to remain calm and
law abiding, stressing that he would make
decisions known publicly in the next week.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/nasarawa-guber-primaries-maku-gives-jonathan-pdp-one-week-ultimatum/#sthash.ZKSq0QT0.dpuf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by uprigtd: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
OMG! At long last am FTC my first time since 2009 I
joined Nairaland, I feel like crying. I feel happy I feel grateful and I feel fulfilled. I wanna use this opportunity to tank Seun, all the moderators
here.. my mum and dad, my family.

In other news: I'll rather ask conductors for change.. Than vote Buhari for same reason
#GEJrocks
#BringBackOurGirls
#SayNoToViolence
#VoteNotFight

10 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by tweeby: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Waheva... GMB 2015

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by stopdat: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Maku should decamp to the APC
Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by resty4(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Just passing by, i no dey fa!
Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by kbshow100(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Go and arrange your mbaste boys.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by azimibraun: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Just yesterday he was a minister and talking recklessly and even disrespecting the person of Buhari, Tinubu Etc. Today he is experiencing what wld appear to be a child's play and he is crying fowl. This will make him respect men who have fought the PDP for years and are not relenting. Maku lest you forget, ask of El rufai, Ameachi, Tambuwal, Wamako, Abdulahi Adamu, Abubakar Audu, Murtala Nyako et al. They fought like Men, you fight like a Man too. Small loquacious charlatan.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by vanndubi: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Or what?
Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by citizenY(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Someone should chain this man!!!!!!

Defeat don scatter him grey matter.

6 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by citizenY(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Someone should chain this man!!!!!!

Defeat don scatter him grey matter.

It will be very interesting to see him on as a candidate of another party after his tirade against Kwankwaso and co.

6 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Remember when that boy in 2011 reported that your house was used to thumb print ballot papers, although you evequated everything before police could arrive, so this how it feels, take it man, what goes around comes around

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by kokoA(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
When you were busy in Abuja running your mouth like leaking oil pipe for a man who can not secure you one vote, your fellow contestants were in Nasarawa seeking the people's support.. Ntorrrrr!!!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
In Craig David's voice
Cry me a Riverrrr cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by Gabrinoz: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
DonDemu:
In Craig David's voice

It's J Timberlake

20 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by thaoriginator: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin
grin
grin

Hi Maku..

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by khattab02: 4:41am On Dec 28, 2014
or ELSE WHAT
Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by khattab02: 4:48am On Dec 28, 2014
studio14:
Remember when that boy in 2011 reported that your house was used to thumb print ballot papers, although you evequated everything before police could arrive, so this how it feels, take it man, what goes around comes around
haha..... Lol

12 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by fitzmayowa: 4:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Giving GEJ ultimatum because he lost...what kind of dolt does that was he expecting a smooth/free ride to nasarawa's government house because he was a former minister

I guess he should do what others before him have done, he should decamp shamelessly to the opposition which he made a career in insulting and become a "saint and progressive over night"...Yeye dey smell

9 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by san316(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2014
A dying man indeed. Guess he is giving ultimatum for gej to decide which position he will be given just like koro.

Sorry Maku.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by salam8528: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2014
DonDemu:
In Craig David's voice
not Craig David its Justin timber lake

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by investnotspend: 6:52am On Dec 28, 2014
we no want Maku ooo abeg
stopdat:
Maku should decamp to the APC

12 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by ddippset(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2014
him oga nor help am?
Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2014
what a confused man!

under a confused govt with an otueke to be President

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2014
PDP better move fast to console Mr Maku. APC is quite strong in the state....and any small issues could lead to Nass going over to APC next year....

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by Pajames4all: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2014
vote for change

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by html14java(f): 6:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Good news

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by Pajames4all: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2014
ok
Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2014
So typcal of Nigerian politicians-they don't accept defeat.
Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by zeezboy(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Y all dise PDP gays nor dey ever accept defeat sef?
Hala GMB 2015!

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by Seequadry(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2014
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY IN 2015 if
SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A= All
N= Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence

CHANGE IN 2015

8 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by dridowu: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2014
lol indirectly giving empty threat so that they may return him for minister

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governorship Primaries: Maku Gives PDP One Week Ultimatum by phemmie06(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2014
they don't need one in Nassarawa, at least Jimi is there in Lagos. this has made them to lost their vision. SHAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICC Invites Malami Over Shi'ites/Army Clash / $2 Billion Abacha Loot: Gov Bagudu, Wife File Suit To Claim Seized Funds In Us / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.