Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? (1072 Views)

Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by agabaI23(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
I am wondering if Buhari and APC have not heard about the threat messages sent to GEJ supporters in the north and in social media? Has anyone heard them condemn or admonish them? Are they hoping to win through intimidation and threats? Laid Mohammed has said nothing about this or did anyone hear? Why is Buhari not reacting to this? Buhari call your boys to order. Now is the time.

2 Likes

Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by clevvermind(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
agabaI23:
I am wondering if Buhari and APC have not heard about the threat messages sent to GEJ supporters in the north and in social media? Has anyone heard them condemn or admonish them? Are they hoping to win through intimidation and threats? Laid Mohammed has said nothing about this or did anyone hear? Why is Buhari not reacting to this? Buhari call your boys to order. Now is the time.
if they try it this time, it will be war.

1 Like

Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by DaBullIT(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
If he don address the issue , how you go take know ... as na read you dey read the threat, wey he no happen for your face, you no know say them fit don join spice put for the matter ni

no rush yourself my brother , GMB and him crew get plans and dem no dey announce anyhow thing, when time reach you go hearram , you hear .... patient dey eat bone abi as them dey take talk am ? ? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by agabaI23(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
DaBullIT:
If he don address the issue , how you go take know ... as na read you dey read the threat, wey he no happen for your face, you no know say them fit don join spice put for the matter ni

no rush yourself my brother , GMB and him crew get plans and dem no dey announce anyhow thing, when time reach you go hearram , you hear .... patient dey eat bone abi as them dey take talk am ? ? ?
OK part of the plan is to intimidate and instill fear? Hmmm, not surprised. It has been his method since 1983

3 Likes

Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by Dannylux: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
His stance is to remain silent.

The old man has no ethics.

2 Likes

Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by jmaine: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2014
The same ediot remained silent while his almajiri soldiers ran amok killing all those innocent youth corp members in 2011. The old dolt only surfaced days after to denounce the violence after all manner of carnage was visited on the innocent.

Don't expect Buharetard to voice against his instruments of coercive violence on fellow citizens

2 Likes

Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by ayindejimmy(m): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2014
Give some time. Afterall we all knew how long it took pdp to admit that the Chibok girl were actually abducted.
Buhari has always been preaching peace among his followers. Just visit his twitter handle to read any latest news from him
Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by donphilopus: 1:43am On Dec 28, 2014
jmaine:
The same ediot remained silent while his almajiri soldiers ran amok killing all those innocent youth corp members in 2011. The old dolt only surfaced days after to denounce the violence after all manner of carnage was visited on the innocent.

Don't expect Buharetard to voice against his instruments of coercive violence on fellow citizens

Pls, don't tell me you're a Christian because the Bible says in Exodus 20:12 to "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee." Maybe you've also forgotten “You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.” (Leviticus 19:32) Or you think this Bible Verse is referring to your parents only?! Bros, pls you're bigger than this. Haba!

@topic, we are all aware that those twitter handles were created by PDP Propagandists to discredit Buhari and his numerous aficionados. But their plan is already dead on arrival. Jonathanians/Samboriboberians can continue wallowing in false hope!

APC!!! Change!!!
Change!!! Change Jonathan!!!
Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari doesn't give a fúck. For him, its all about power returning to the North. For APC, its all about overthrowing PDP.

Vote wisely people

2 Likes

Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by banki(m): 3:40am On Dec 28, 2014
jmaine:

Don't expect Buharetard to voice against his in

struments of coercive violence on fellow citizens

But you GEj has continued to rrmain silent when asari dokubo spills trash when tompolo publicly kidnapps journalists when chibok girls were kidnapped when buni yadi boys were mudered when bomblasts occur whem the immigration scandal happened that was this year alone......

Hypocrites
Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by jmaine: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2014
donphilopus:

Pls, don't tell me you're a Christian because the Bible says in Exodus 20:12 to "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee." Maybe you've also forgotten “You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.” (Leviticus 19:32) Or you think this Bible Verse is referring to your parents only?! Bros, pls you're bigger than this. Haba!

@topic, we are all aware that those twitter handles were created by PDP Propagandists to discredit Buhari and his numerous aficionados. But their plan is already dead on arrival. Jonathanians/Samboriboberians can continue wallowing in false hope!

APC!!! Change!!!
Change!!! Change Jonathan!!!

Abeg no forget to dey reference this bible passages whenever the same foul words are meted out on GEJ.

Na the season be this oo!!

2 Likes

Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by DaBullIT(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2014
agabaI23:
OK part of the plan is to intimidate and instill fear? Hmmm, not surprised. It has been his method since 1983

Which is the greatest intimidation ?

Words of mouth from people who have not been verified as violent, statements with may not necessarily be inciting , an implied statement

Or

A known terrorist importing 6 war ships (tompolo) ? And leader of another terror group promising that he'll run Nigeria down ( dokubo)

Be honest. Reply asap
Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2014
General Muhammadu Buhari is a man of peace that will never indulge in nor promote violence. I can tell you with all iota of fear of almighty God that the bastards promoting violence are not Buhari fans but charlatans and vagabonds who are working against the interest of Buhari and Nigeria state. I urge Nigerians to condemn in strong terms the actions of those bastards and I urge the President and Military to swing to action and arrest every promoter of violence. I assure all that Muhammadu Buhari will do all within his power to ensure that every Nigerian is protected and vote their choice, however, he's not the President at the moment or security Chief to guarantee security. Vote Muhammadu Buhari 2015! Vote Change! Vote APC
Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by PassingShot(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2014
clevvermind:
if they try it this time, it will be war.

grin grin grin
Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by Pennywise(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2014
It seems to me that our leaders will take us more seriously if youths in every part of Nigeria take their future in their hands like these northern youths instead of taking to kidnapping in the east or seeking asylum by our brothers in the West.

How many people have to die for GEJ to understand that Nigerians cannot take this level of corruption and mismanagement anymore. He should resign like Tinubu asked.
Re: Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? by celeron40(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2014
When Asari Dokubo was threatening war and making treasonable statements, what stand did GEJ make? Tell me? TANite clown.

(1) (Reply)

HURRAY!!! Today Is 31 Years Anniversary Of Buhari's 1983 Coup (pics) / Jonathan Campaign Rally In Lagos Picture / 2015 First False-flag: TERROR HOAX INFRANCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.