Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Battle For Oyo Governor’s Office Intensifies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For Oyo Governor’s Office Intensifies (419 Views)

Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo) / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. / Explosion Rocks Rivers Deputy-Governor's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle For Oyo Governor’s Office Intensifies by enifex(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Barelly 13 days after former President Olusegun Obasanjo launched an autobiography, My watch, which criticized President Goodluck Jonathan, the Chairman, Organisation and mobilisation committee of the People’s Democratic Party in South West, Prince Buruji Kashamu has presented a book to counter the former President.

kashamu

The book entitled “no enemies to fight, Goodluck Jonathan on the marble” which contained, President Jonathan’s quotable quotes since 2011 till May 1, 2013 was yesterday, presented to the public at Ijebu-Igbo in Ijebu-North local government area of Ogun State.

The book with 171 pages was jointly edited by a Special adviser to the President on Research, Documentation and strategy, Mr. Oronto Douglas and Akpodigha Filatei and it had twelve chapters and published in 2013 .

The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja had on December 7, restrained Obasanjo from launching his book, but the former President on December 9 went ahead to launch the book that condemned some actions of President Jonathan.

The judge consequently ordered that, the book “My Watch” be confiscated for allegedly flouting the court orders, the action, Obasanjo had appealed.

Vanguard gathered that, Obasanjo in his controversial book had also acussed Kashamu of being indicted for drug-related cases in the United States of America.

- See more at: http://nairaland.com/obasanjo-rubbishing-president-jonathans-achievements-kashamu/#sthash.TMJH1Yia.dpuf
Re: Battle For Oyo Governor’s Office Intensifies by IamDejman(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nairaland
Re: Battle For Oyo Governor’s Office Intensifies by sban(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nairaland
Re: Battle For Oyo Governor’s Office Intensifies by Alphaoscar: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
I hope "stealing is not corruption" is in included among his words on the marble.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 10 Villagers In Fresh Kaduna Invasion / Sule Lamido's Description: Whom Will You Choose? / I Don't Know Why Soldiers Were Breaking Shops In 1984/5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.