Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS (2873 Views)

. / . / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 28, 2014
Hello everyone, I am offering my personal plot of land for sale at the Adiva Plainfields, managed by MIXTA AFRICAN formerly ARM Investment. I -purchased this but unfortunately have to sell due to some pressing needs. It is located along the lekki -epe corridor and is bordered by Beechwood Estate and close to LAKOWE. This sale will be handled by a MIXTA AGENT so you can be assured that there will be 100% legitimacy. This is a gated estate with its own very lake, the advantages are many and you can make your own findings too. I have zero tolerance for scams so please dont bring it. This is a very good buy You can reach me on sellmyadiva@gmail.com or call DOTUN 08102164265 (let him know you saw the AD on nairaland, mention my name Femi ) The price is 12M ..ARM is selling for 15M (3M LESS) .. NOT OPEN TO NEGOTIATION. Please feel free to do your research on current price, i have also attached a snapshot from their website showing the current price. Thank you

Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by ekaita: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Please state the location of the estate and the proposed selling price.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
ekaita:
Please state the location of the estate and the proposed selling price.

Adiva Plainfields

Located at Kilometer 35 of the Lekki Epe Expressway, Adiva Plainfields is situated on a site of approximately 100 hectares. The estate adjoins Beechwood Estate, a highly successful site and service scheme promoted by Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). It is a gated estate with a beautiful lake for leisure activities. Please email for price and negotiations. Thank you
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by jujujare: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
what's your asking price and size of plot?
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
jujujare:
what's your asking price and size of plot?

450sqm. pls email sellmyadiva@gmail.com for negotiations. Thank you
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Adiva Plainfields

Located at Kilometer 35 of the Lekki Epe Expressway, Adiva Plainfields is situated on a site of approximately 100 hectares. The estate adjoins Beechwood Estate, a highly successful site and service scheme promoted by Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). It is a gated estate with a beautiful lake for leisure activities. Please email for price and negotiations. Thank you
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
sellmyadiva:
Adiva Plainfields

Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Adiva Plainfields

Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 09, 2015
still up for sale.. thanks
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
still up for sale
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by laudate: 2:17am On Jan 13, 2015
You need to post an indicative price, so that people will know if it fits into their budget or not.

It portrays you as a serious seller and ensures that time wasters without the relevant means, will not call you or clog your mailbox with unserious enquiries. Just my 2 cents. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
laudate:
You need to post an indicative price, so that people will know if it fits into their budget or not.

It portrays you as a serious seller and ensures that time wasters without the relevant means, will not call you or clog your mailbox with unserious enquiries. Just my 2 cents. undecided

Thank you very much, I will do that right away.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
still available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by jobontech(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Good-day sir, my name Jonathan Bonny, am introducing Automatic Gate using Remote controll or cell phone to operate get yours or introduce friend to get one. Price #150k call us on 08132493898 08023640637.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
still up for sale . I am in lagos now for serious enquiries only
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by sundmic: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
I want to find out if the plot is still available for sale.

Regards
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
sundmic:
I want to find out if the plot is still available for sale.
Regards
Yes it is still available.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 05, 2016
still available!!!
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 07, 2016
still available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
still available!!!!
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 13, 2016
still available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Still available until this post says otherwise
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 25, 2016
If I ask for pictures now...you will say am sensitive...
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2016
3strike:
If I ask for pictures now...you will say am sensitive...
Here are the pictures, feel free to do your own investigations. Thank you.

Pictures showing the exact plot, the street it is on and the plan showing the exact location.

Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2016
still available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Still available, keep the calls coming
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS by Toronto123: 3:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Still selling?

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE-Exotic 5 Bedroom Duplex In GRA Benin City.#46m / AFFORDABLE Duplexes In Lagos / Nicon Town, Lekki: A Tastefully Finished 5brm Luxury Detached House+2br Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.