Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

PDP Hypocrisy: IBB's Metamorphosis From Boko Haram Sponsor To GEJ Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Hypocrisy: IBB's Metamorphosis From Boko Haram Sponsor To GEJ Supporter (496 Views)

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / A GEJ Supporter Lists Gej's Achievements, Let's Talk About Them / Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Hypocrisy: IBB's Metamorphosis From Boko Haram Sponsor To GEJ Supporter by StOla: 4:18am On Dec 28, 2014
Below is an excerpt from an interview granted by a certain Sani Haliru. He claimed to have been a member of Boko Haram, but later converted to Christianity. He implicates IBB as a major sponsor of Boko Haram and islamic terrorism in Nigeria, while also mentioning GMB and Atiku as Islamic hardliners.

The factless details divulged in this interview had served as fodder for those who have waged a campaign to malign notable Northern politicians, and championed by the PDP. This propaganda left in its wake words like Bo.ko.hari, Jan.ja.weed etc.

Q: Who financed your training in Libya and Pakistan?

A: You will not believe me and only God will judge the Chief sponsor of terrorism in Nigeria whose name I will not mention because he is so powerful and even the president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, is so much afraid of the man.

Q: If you really know the Christ in you, why are you afraid to tell me the name of the man who sponsored you and the date or approximate period he sponsored you.

A: I am not afraid because he knows me and he cannot deny it if he sees me face to face.

Q: Then tell me, who is this powerful man?

A: The man is no other person than the man they call IBB now as I am talking to you, General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida has more than 600 men and women Jihadists who are under his pay role. They are scattered all over the Country and he (IBB) can use them to destroy Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/862600/ex-boko-haram-leader-fingers

Below, we have the alleged major sponsor being successfully sought out by GEJ to support his re-election bid, bringing about much jubilation while accusations of being a Boko Haram sponsor has suddenly quietened.

This same scenario played out with ex Gov Ali Modu Sherrif.

Babangida was speaking at his Minna home on Saturday where he received Jonathan, who said he was on a mission to discuss as “father and son” with the retired general.

“What I will say is simple: the president means well for this country and he is working well for this country. Anybody who means well for this country should support the President to make sure that Nigeria survives as a united country,” he said.

www.thecable.ng/ibb-anybody-means-well-nigeria-will-support-jonathan

Those who also label GMB as a coup plotter have suddenly forgotten that IBB championed many coups, including the one that brought about the Buhari regime.

They also forget he played an active role as Buhari in the civil war, a gallant role in a victorious army that is derided by a section of the country when it concerns Buhari.
Re: PDP Hypocrisy: IBB's Metamorphosis From Boko Haram Sponsor To GEJ Supporter by Flets: 4:26am On Dec 28, 2014
No need beating around the bush, Buhari is bokoharam chief sponsor

Read!!!!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."
Re: PDP Hypocrisy: IBB's Metamorphosis From Boko Haram Sponsor To GEJ Supporter by PassingShot(m): 4:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Show me your friends and I will tell who you are.

Do you think GEJ gives a damn about what happens to Nigeria for his ambition?

For all he cares, Nigeria can disintegrate rather than him not remaining as the president.

He patronizes anyone who might be of help to actualize his ambition and he is quick to say that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerians. Shameless hypocrite he is.

I am sure that he can negotiate away a part of the country to Shekau the Boko Haram leader if he promises him re-election.
Re: PDP Hypocrisy: IBB's Metamorphosis From Boko Haram Sponsor To GEJ Supporter by Unionised(m): 4:29am On Dec 28, 2014
No permanent friends, just permanent interests.

Interests have converged.

Op, don't hyperventilate.

(1) (Reply)

WONDERING: Why Not Osinbajo For President And Buhari Or An Other Northerner VP? / We've No Case With Buhari Over Certificates – INEC / Pray For The Safe Return Of Chibok Girls And Peaceful Election- PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.