Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Church Is Not That Building - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Is Not That Building (434 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Living Faith Church Is 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church Is Not That Building by chinedu202000(m): 5:34am On Dec 28, 2014
Beloved, The Church is not that building. The Church is You and I. We are God's own project, and He is very mindful of us to the extent that He has made a decree against any forces that wants to prevail over your well being. How? He said, ''I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.Matt. 16:18. That means, whatsoever God wants to do in 2015, you are part of it. And nothing can stop that. Therefore, I am counting you in come 2015, yes, you, you. You are crossing over in Jesus Christ mighty name. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua. Source@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2014/12/you-are-crossing-over.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Church Is Not That Building by pstyoung(m): 5:37am On Dec 28, 2014
Ameeeen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oyedepo: I Count It A Demotion To Become A President Of A Nation / The Truth / Amazing Testimonies...read And Remain Bless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.